For the ladies....girl talk!

By the way, this weekend I traveled with both men and women.

Two of the men made comments about how a couple of women we encountered were dressed.

One woman was wearing a too tight shirt that made her breasts and belly hang out and one of the guys said, "God, I like **** and all but that's pretty uncool to look like that at a family event".

Another woman was wearing some weird, sparkly get-up and one of the guys said, "Does that chick think she's a Vegas show girl or something?".

So don't...DON'T tell me that men don't discuss what women are wearing with other people. PEOPLE discuss what other PEOPLE are wearing in public, inappropriately, with one another all the fukking time.

Ali said:
"A very sluttly(sp) looking lady"......YOU just talked her down, you fuktard.

TJ, do you ever wake up in the morning, yawn, scratch your balls and think "You know, today might be a great day to keep my big ol' yap hole shut so as not to make myself look like a bigger ass than I already project myself to be."???

I'm guessing not.

lol, keep trying Ali, your still missing the mark darling.

My point was how you women pressure each other to dress a certain way, look a certain way, not men.

I agree, based on standards set by "YOU WOMEN" some ladies look prim and proper, while other women have the slutty appearance. I use the definitions you women have defined, not me.

You decided this girl looked bad enough to come on a forum and talk all about her bad looks and how you were ready to do an intervention for your fellow forum ladies to prevent them from looking like that. Your pushing this on your fellow women, not me. You have never seen me come on here and call out a fashion warning and offer interventions for anyone, lol.

By the way, the guys were saying that for your benefit, it is always good policy to boost up the ego of the ladies your with when they are cutting their eyes (as I know you were doing without a shread of doubt) at some ladies. They propped your ego, and here you are speaking highly about it so clearly it worked perfectly to plan, lol. The saying "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" is true about any women in the group that are not happy. So it is simply self serving to keep the women a man is surrounded with as happy as possible.

timesjoke said:
lol, keep trying Ali, your still missing the mark darling.

Don't call me that.

timesjoke said:
My point was how you women pressure each other to dress a certain way, look a certain way, not men.

You think strippers dress for other women? Or women out at a night club looking for men? Hmmmm?

And maybe I should stop buying lingerie and matching bra and panties sets since I haven't had a single woman appreciate them yet.

timesjoke said:
I agree, based on standards set by "YOU WOMEN" some ladies look prim and proper, while other women have the slutty appearance. I use the definitions you women have defined, not me.

Oh absolutely! No man in the history of everty-ever has ever referred to a woman as a slut based on her appearance! </sarcasm>

Women who look classy are dressing for themselves and society in general to be taken seriously as a human being. Women who choose to dress super trampy are doing so to be ogled by men because that is the look that some men like. TJ, are you really this stupid? Surely you can figure out such an elementary concept without everyone having to point it out to you.

timesjoke said:
You decided this girl looked bad enough to come on a forum and talk all about her bad looks

Yeah...I did. So?

timesjoke said:
and how you were ready to do an intervention for your fellow forum ladies to prevent them from looking like that.

I like all the ladies here and would be concerned if they neglected their appearance so severely. They're my friends and friends should always help out one another.

If I'd seen a man with 3 kids and stains all over, his hair a greasy mess and wearing a similar enemble with house slippers, I probably would have made that a discussion point to warn the fellas, but that's not what I saw that day...I saw a woman.

Hell, I'm having a fashion intervention with RO concerning his glasses and flip flops next week and he doesn't have a vagina.

timesjoke said:
Your pushing this on your fellow women, not me.

You spoke over at the Jungle about Tami wearing a dress and dressing like a lady who likes to wear matching bags and shoes when we were having a fashion discussion once. Whose benefit was that for? For a man, you seem to have a LOT of opinions about how women choose to dress/look/live/think/behave.

timesjoke said:
You have never seen me come on here and call out a fashion warning and offer interventions for anyone, lol.

I'm surprised you don't. You seem to think you know more about every subject under the sun than anyone else on this forum, even when you don't. Why would a fashion warning be any different for you?

timesjoke said:
By the way, the guys were saying that for your benefit, it is always good policy to boost up the ego of the ladies your with when they are cutting their eyes (as I know you were doing without a shread of doubt) at some ladies. They propped your ego, and here you are speaking highly about it so clearly it worked perfectly to plan, lol. The saying "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" is true about any women in the group that are not happy. So it is simply self serving to keep the women a man is surrounded with as happy as possible.

You're such an egotistical jackass. You act as if YOU were there watching the events transpire and I wasn't.

I didn't even see either women until they were pointed out to me. I had my back to them before my friends told us to look in their direction. So no, TJ, I was NOT cutting them with my eyes. You are WRONG. How do you like that....being wrong? Does it make you feel like a lesser man? Does your penis shrivel up a bit when you realize you made an error in judgement? When it's pointed out and clearly confirmed that you don't know everything, do you drive out somewhere and cry your ghey salty man tears in private so that no one sees your shame?

Just wonderin'.

View attachment 2510

Only a woman would be nasty and vile enough to believe and express that this dress is inappropriate for public, right? A man would NEVER think or say such things!

Attachments

• 79b1da9b65b111b0d38b150e55faa492.jpg
    79b1da9b65b111b0d38b150e55faa492.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
Ali said:
Don't call me that.

Compared to the vile things you have called me Ali, I really do not see where you can complain about how I address you. Sweetie, lol.

Ali said:
You think strippers dress for other women? Or women out at a night club looking for men? Hmmmm?

Well as usual your arguement is for the 1% of women who work at a strip club instead of the 99% who do not. I guess that is you admitting I am right and it is women, not men who drive the fashion industry.

Ali said:
And maybe I should stop buying lingerie and matching bra and panties sets since I haven't had a single woman appreciate them yet.

That would certainly help a lot of men keep down their lunch, lol... ;)

Yes that was a shot, I'm sorry actually but if your not going to discuss things in reality then I may as well get just as stupid sometimes to try and rattle your cage.

Your selecting lingerie has nothing to do with a discussion of how you feel women should be pressured to look certain ways in public. Your trying to change the subject and I will not let you get away with it.

Ali said:
Oh absolutely! No man in the history of everty-ever has ever referred to a woman as a slut based on her appearance! </sarcasm>

Again, your trying to change the subject, while men will say things like that, they will not take it to the next step to broadcast it all over the internet and who knows where else.

Ali said:
Women who look classy are dressing for themselves and society in general to be taken seriously as a human being. Women who choose to dress super trampy are doing so to be ogled by men because that is the look that some men like. TJ, are you really this stupid? Surely you can figure out such an elementary concept without everyone having to point it out to you.

Again nice try but where do they get these fashion ideas?

Women's magazines and from each other most of the time.

Ali said:
Yeah...I did. So?

So? That is my point. You, what even I will call a relatively easy going woman when it comes to the "fashion police" mentality found yourself driven to add to the pressures women already feel to look a certain way to be accepted by fellow women.

You, and most women are the driving force behind this fashion/appearance monster, not men.

Ali said:
I like all the ladies here and would be concerned if they neglected their appearance so severely. They're my friends and friends should always help out one another.

If I'd seen a man with 3 kids and stains all over, his hair a greasy mess and wearing a similar enemble with house slippers, I probably would have made that a discussion point to warn the fellas, but that's not what I saw that day...I saw a woman.

Hell, I'm having a fashion intervention with RO concerning his glasses and flip flops next week and he doesn't have a vagina.

Ya well RO acts very girlish and keeps talking gay to me so I wonder about him sometimes, lol.

I am sure each of these ladies have friends who they actually see and who can help them if they really need it, this was more about you ranting over the appearance of a woman you saw than trying to actually help anyone that is why I said your part of the problem where women are pressuring each other to conform to "your" set ideas of how women in general should appear in public.

Ali said:
You spoke over at the Jungle about Tami wearing a dress and dressing like a lady who likes to wear matching bags and shoes when we were having a fashion discussion once. Whose benefit was that for? For a man, you seem to have a LOT of opinions about how women choose to dress/look/live/think/behave.

I could care less what name is on the bag/shoe combinations, louie batton or something??????

Her choices certainly have nothing to do with my knowing what any of those names mean. I see the general appearance of being female, clean, neat, I love ladies who do their own toes, somehow paying someone else to do them (all the time) says lazy or fat azz to me. I obviously do have my views on how women look on a general level.......but again your trying to change the subject.

I don't run around telling women how to dress, I may make a comment to fellow men and even avoid or hang out with women who look certain ways but I have never tried to manipulate a general control over all the woman around me the way you just did with this jumping on a woman you know nothing about just because she did not meet "your" version of proper attention to her appearance before daring to go outside.

Ali said:
I'm surprised you don't. You seem to think you know more about every subject under the sun than anyone else on this forum, even when you don't. Why would a fashion warning be any different for you?

Well unlike some I do take the time to be informed about many things I find as interesting. One thing the more observant might notice is I pick my battles to be about my strengths and what I am very concerned with, I rarely post in threads I have no interest in.

I really do not watch television, sports and then mostly college football is one of my few exceptions. Nature shows, animal planet and the discovery channel are on when my kids are around but I spend a lot of time reading instead. I know a lot about many subjects because I am not wasting my brain on shows like jackazz or who wants to marry a millionare.

Ali said:
You're such an egotistical jackass. You act as if YOU were there watching the events transpire and I wasn't.

I didn't even see either women until they were pointed out to me. I had my back to them before my friends told us to look in their direction. So no, TJ, I was NOT cutting them with my eyes. You are WRONG. How do you like that....being wrong? Does it make you feel like a lesser man? Does your penis shrivel up a bit when you realize you made an error in judgement? When it's pointed out and clearly confirmed that you don't know everything, do you drive out somewhere and cry your ghey salty man tears in private so that no one sees your shame?

Just wonderin'.

Put simply, I do not believe for a second you would tell the truth on this. You always seem way more motivated to try and put me down than tell the truth, so honesty is not really that high on your priority list.

You and your fellow mob seem to spend a lot of time trying to say I am dishonest and I have discovered in my almost 44 years that those who turn to those kinds of accusations so readily are themselves dishonest and projecting their own failings on others.

You spotted this woman with the mustard on her shirt out of a crowd and it made such an impression on your life you had to run to your internet world and spread the word of such a horrible example of womanhood to all your internet "sisters" but you want me to believe you completely missed some ladies dressed like this?

Even if it is true, the guys can still be motivated to feed the ego of the ladies their hanging out with, and they certainly did not find it reasonable to "spread the word" of this female fashion outrage all over the internet so we still come to my original point.........

Women provide most of the pressure on their fellow women on the fashion department, not men.

You both are full of !

FACT! Women dress to compete and appeal to other women. Why do they go shopping together to try on and express how they feel about the dress? Why do they call some female a slut or bitch under their breath because of the way they are dressed? or slur their choice of decor? Maybe they feel they're better at attracting the opposite sex?

FACT! men have their own idea's of what is good looking or in appropriate according to how their hormones are flaring. They like the way whores dress but wouldn't want their spouse to dress like that. Yeah we're pigs!

FACT! everybody is different and what I find offensive might be totally fine with someone else. I'm at fault and will be the first to admit that I would say something about how someone is dressed under my breath or to a friend.

You two are tiring to put a stigma on an entire gender. Lighten the up!
Ali quit antagonizing TJ. It does no good and belittle him. You can't win.

TJ grow up and learn to be wrong once in a while. Put it in your head that everybody does not have the same values as you. You antagonize people by the simple fact that you always want the last word. You don't have to say I'm sorry or your right or anything. Just let it go.

I've been trying to do that with both of you as I'm sure the rest of us are. Even the people that like Ali would not trash her knowing she's wrong.

I sit back and try to keep my mouth shut because I get along with everybody on this board but it gets annoying.

Out of the blue I saw Emkay and TJ getting along. Blew me away!! I thought way to cool. then it goes to hell again. I know this board is gotten to the point that we are trying to bring on new topics and such but hell this bickering is really getting old.

snafu said:
You both are full of !

Actually you just said what I have been saying all along, men do make opinions on women by the way they look, I completely agree, but we do not drive the fashion show or pressure women the way fellow women do, that was my main point from the beginning.

Ali just does not want to admit she is part of the problem, part of the process that keeps women working extra hard just to fit in with their fellow women.

I like you big time snaf, but everyone can't be the same in the world, I am not the type to sit back and be silent just to get along.

snafu said:
Out of the blue I saw Emkay and TJ getting along. Blew me away!! I thought way to cool. then it goes to hell again. I know this board is gotten to the point that we are trying to bring on new topics and such but hell this bickering is really getting old.

I don't find it as that strange myself. I like pretty much everyone even though some people try to go out of their way to be excessive to me out of their need to be supportive of the coven over anyone else.

I will not join the 'sewing circle' though, that is not my way. If I can be accepted for who I am, great, but I will not be someone I am not just to purchase some peace with false currency.

timesjoke said:
Actually you just said what I have been saying all along, men do make opinions on women by the way they look, I completely agree, but we do not drive the fashion show or pressure women the way fellow women do, that was my main point from the beginning.

Ali just does not want to admit she is part of the problem, part of the process that keeps women working extra hard just to fit in with their fellow women.

Well then Ali is wrong. Women (in my eyes) probably influence other women far more than men do but that's only my opinion she has hers.

timesjoke said:
I like you big time snaf, but everyone can't be the same in the world, I am not the type to sit back and be silent just to get along.
Well you should. You should learn to be considerate. Your not silent once you've stated your point. You can't change peoples minds especally when you try to ram it down someones throat.

timesjoke said:
I don't find it as that strange myself. I like pretty much everyone even though some people try to go out of their way to be excessive to me out of their need to be supportive of the coven over anyone else.
You don't find it strange that you and Emkay have bickered on two boards for I don't know how long, you both find a common ground in the chat room and then she throws her hands up in the air again in another thread? Not only that but she doesn't want to come around anymore?

timesjoke said:
I will not join the 'sewing circle' though, that is not my way. If I can be accepted for who I am, great, but I will not be someone I am not just to purchase some peace with false currency.

This is your downfall. Why can't you sit back and be silent when you know damn well others don't agree with you? Nobody says to just shut up. Give you opinion and the LET IT GO! You can't change there mind and it wares on peoples nerves. WE GET IT!

hugo is a prime example. He's a very very smart man but I find him ignorant to some facts. We don't go around and around on . He says something stupid, I call him on it and that's that. Okay sometimes it might be the other way around but you get my point. :rolleyes:

snafu said:
Well then Ali is wrong. Women (in my eyes) probably influence other women far more than men do but that's only my opinon she has her's.

An opinion backed by a lot of women's magazines, daytime shows and soaps, the billions and billions of dollars in makeup and fashion companies all run and managed by mostly women serving women.

And this thread where one woman who was not looking the way she felt was right prompted a "fashion alert" and warning for all her fellow women.

I am not trying to put Ali or any other woman down for this, I am just trying to make a point that was avoided in prior discussions where some doubt has been expressed where some of this "pressure" on women comes from.

snafu said:
Well you should. You should learn to be considerate. Your not silent once you've stated your point. You can't change peoples minds especally when you try to ram it down someones throat.

Well I do not agree with this. Based on what you just said every debate should be limited to one post and everyone just walk away happy that you had your say.

I guess if your not interested in debating at all and your only consideration is keeping the peace then that would make sense, but if your not interested in if your point is properly considered or ignored completely then why bother to discuss anything at all?

I keep saying that the world would be a very boring place if we all agreed on everything, and I just figured out that the next most boring would be a world where everyone is more scared of how people react to how we truly feel than anything else.

If I am guilty of trying to force anything it would not be to try and control how people think but maybe I do try too hard to make people acknowledge certain details as valid even if they do not personally share the same opinion of how to define the details. That might be one of my failings in this area. So many people just ignore the details that do not match up to what they want to be true and that can possibly be where I go overboard sometimes.

snafu said:
You don't find it strange that you and Emkay have bickered on two boards for I don't know how long, you both find a common ground in the chat room and then she throws her hands up in the air again in another thread? Not only that but she doesn't want to come around anymore?

I can't really speak on what does or does not motivate emkay. She has sometimes joined the coven and sometimes been outside of it and I like her a lot. I guess my point from me is I do not believe she, Ali, or anyone else is "all" bad just because we have dissagreements but somehow that is the way I am viewed and I can't really control anyone but myself.

I feel sad that she does not want to come here because I value her comments even though it may sometimes seem otherwise. I do not have to agree with what someone says to value what they offer, I think many here equate dissent from me to mean I hate them or something. It is like I have to be a "yes man" to be completely accepted or something.

snafu said:
This is your downfall. Why can't you sit back and be silent when you know damn well others don't agree with you? Nobody says to just shut up. Give you opinon and the LET IT GO! You can't change there mind and it wares on peoples nerves. WE GET IT!

Well it is not like I am the only one who picks at a point, and I usually do it when someone is trying desperately to avoid that point. And no, two wrongs do not make a right, I am not trying to say that.

If we all kept silent just because people would dissagree with us, when would we ever see any needed changes? It is always easier to just agree and shut up, but my life is not about taking the least restrictive path in life.

Being silent just because someone else can be louder or is more willing to be nasty is not really a good way to live your life in my opinion. If that means I fail from not wanting to be bullied into submission.......well I can easily accept that kind of failure as not really a failure.

snafu said:
hugo is a prime example. He's a very very smart man but I find him ignorant to some facts. We don't go around and around on . He says something stupid, I call him on it and that's that. Okay somethimes it might be the other way around but you get my point. :rolleyes:

Well your a very likeable guy, nobody could ever be offended by you because your so laid back and easy going, you do not cause waves and I respect you for that ability.

But at the same time you don't get called the nasty names I get called, I believe I was called a liar this past week about 14 times and by three different people, I do not believe I deserve that kind of treatment and I can easily take it to that level but you see......that is what they want. They can never do wrong because it is done against me, but if I were to do the same back, I would not be allowed to stay, so I do the only thing I can do, stick to my guns and refuse to be shouted down with ugly attacks.

I don't like this mess either, I don't really know of any other way for people like Ali and eddo to accept me unless I kiss their azz and give up when they turn nasty to avoid discussing a topic.

Maybe your right, maybe I should just let them get away with ignoring points and making arguements from the 1% possitions but I just have this belief that our communities got as bad as they are by each of us being silent when we should be speaking out. By selling out our principles to avoid confrontation. By letting the negative people get their way just because they are willing to do what it takes to get their way and the good people are not willing to stand up to them.

I will tell you this, I will give it more thought, maybe debating without taking everything personal is just not possible anymore.

timesjoke said:
That would certainly help a lot of men keep down their lunch, lol... ;)

Fuk you and you can take your little "winky smiley" and shove it up your ass.

timesjoke said:
Ya well RO acts very girlish and keeps talking gay to me so I wonder about him sometimes, lol.

Your man crush on RO is creepy. Does your white male Christian god know you fantasize about him?

timesjoke said:
I don't run around telling women how to dress, I may make a comment to fellow men and even avoid or hang out with women who look certain ways but I have never tried to manipulate a general control over all the woman around me the way you just did with this jumping on a woman you know nothing about just because she did not meet "your" version of proper attention to her appearance before daring to go outside.

What I highlighted speaks volumes about you. You really, truly are slime. It's official.

timesjoke said:
Put simply, I do not believe for a second you would tell the truth on this. You always seem way more motivated to try and put me down than tell the truth, so honesty is not really that high on your priority list.

I have known most of the people on these boards for years. I've built friendships with them and have shared some of the most wonderful, terrifying, humiliating, exhilarating, and raw experiences of my life with them. I've never been anything but myself and am always willing to express the truth even to my own detriment.

Don't you EVER call me a liar.

You've crossed the line with me, TJ. From this point on, you can go to hell for all I care.

And you cry about people being "100%" nasty to you? You got it. I'll give you bad blood.....and fukking drown you in it.

snafu said:
I know this board is gotten to the point that we are trying to bring on new topics and such but hell this bickering is really getting old.

Agreed. I apologize for my part in the bickering, snaf. I will endeavor to keep my regular thread derailments to a minimum.

?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.?

Miss Piggy

Ali said:
Fuk you and you can take your little "winky smiley" and shove it up your ass.

The old you can dish it out but you can't take it situation, typical, lol.

So why is it I am supposed to never be offended or bothered if "you" or other members of your coven use a smiley or lol indicator but you feel completely justified to get upset if I use the same joke meaning indicators?

More double standards I suppose.

Ali said:
Your man crush on RO is creepy. Does your white male Christian god know you fantasize about him?

Sorry darling but it was RO who broke into that game first, not me, I tend to say away from the gay/word game because too often those who attempt to play get angry very fast when they are given back what they give.

Ali said:
What I highlighted speaks volumes about you. You really, truly are slime. It's official.

What?

If I chose to avoid someone who is dressed a certain way I am slime? You need to come back down to reality sweetheart, because you have run off the reservation with that little flame attempt.

My point was that while I may avoid a single person who I find to be unsavory, it ends there while when you find someone to be unsavory, you will obsess over them and spread your displeasure all over the place. How many people have you shared your displeasure of this mustard shirt lady with Ali?

Ali said:
I have known most of the people on these boards for years. I've built friendships with them and have shared some of the most wonderful, terrifying, humiliating, exhilarating, and raw experiences of my life with them. I've never been anything but myself and am always willing to express the truth even to my own detriment.

Don't you EVER call me a liar.

Turn about is fair play Ali, if you guys feel it is okay to call me a liar, I will return the favor, you get treated the way you treat me, no more double standards.

Ali said:
You've crossed the line with me, TJ. From this point on, you can go to hell for all I care.

And you cry about people being "100%" nasty to you? You got it. I'll give you bad blood.....and fukking drown you in it.

And that changes things how?

Your threat is without meaning because you alreqady act that way to me Ali, you have already gone to the max so there is no way to increase it. Be my guest, get more stupid, I cannot possibly care less because you already ignore reality to chase hate.

Ali said:
Agreed. I apologize for my part in the bickering, snaf. I will endeavor to keep my regular thread derailments to a minimum.

So you show how bad you feel about your part in the bickering by adding more bickering, why does that seem reasonable from someone like you?

emkay64 said:
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”

Miss Piggy

;)

timesjoke said:
Sorry darling but it was RO who broke into that game first, not me, I tend to say away from the gay/word game because too often those who attempt to play get angry very fast when they are given back what they give.

Which is why you play the role of "catcher" so well.

RoyalOrleans said:
Which is why you play the role of "catcher" so well.

Well I can play any baseball possition very well, too bad the only catcher possition you like to play is the one where the man is oitching, and your catching.

Why are you so against sex with women RO?

timesjoke said:
Well I can play any baseball possition very well, too bad the only catcher possition you like to play is the one where the man is oitching, and your catching.

Why are you so against sex with women RO?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work on it?

RoyalOrleans said:
Were you born stupid or did you have to work on it?

So now me not liking men means I am stupid?

Just because I do not like the kind of same sex you like, that does not make me stupid RO.

I believe and sense RO is way into women even when he pretends to be gay. Just the vibe I get.

Chi said:
I believe and sense RO is way into women even when he pretends to be gay. Just the vibe I get.

Well I don't know one way or the other, but he does dip his toe into that pool very often, it makes me wonder sometimes if he will take off the floaties and jump on in, lol.

timesjoke said:
Well I don't know one way or the other, but he does dip his toe into that pool very often, it makes me wonder sometimes if he will take off the floaties and jump on in, lol.

You do more so than him and with more gusto and gross abandonment, so what does that say? raises eyebrow

Chi said:
You do more so than him and with more gusto and gross abandonment, so what does that say? raises eyebrow

More? He strated it most of the time and I generally finish it because he is not very good at it to be honest but not everyone can play the word game well.

Back