For the ladies....girl talk!

timesjoke said:
More? He strated it most of the time and I generally finish it because he is not very good at it to be honest but not everyone can play the word game well.

I disagree, but whatever. Not something worth arguing about.

timesjoke said:
More? He strated it most of the time and I generally finish it because he is not very good at it to be honest but not everyone can play the word game well.

I did not know we were in a word game, TJ. You don't know what you are in for if you call on the wrath, TJ? If anything, you are the one incapable of forming a great comeback. Instead I hear the ol standby's like "I know you are", "Stop talking about yourself", et al and other schoolyard taunts.

You're talking to a man who has been influenced by the absolute best sh!t-talkers around. I have heard it from Parris Island to San Diego from Minneapolis to Baton Rouge from Saudi Arabia to fukken Germany.

I am the flame-fukken master. And if there is one thing on earth that I am good at, it is degrading, dog-cussing, and belittling c nts too proud to know when to shut up.

So before we proceed, do you want to enter into a war of words? If not, I understand and won't hold it against you on the message board.

I just noticed something. We sure do have a lot more ladies than I originally thought at this board;)

And

hugo said:
That sounds like the gal who complained about me eating a hotdog and making out with her at the same time.

we don't want to hear all the details of your MMF threesome, Hugo. Geesh....:rolleyes:

RoyalOrleans said:
I did not know we were in a word game, TJ. You don't know what you are in for if you call on the wrath, TJ? If anything, you are the one incapable of forming a great comeback. Instead I hear the ol standby's like "I know you are", "Stop talking about yourself", et al and other schoolyard taunts.

You're talking to a man who has been influenced by the absolute best sh!t-talkers around. I have heard it from Parris Island to San Diego from Minneapolis to Baton Rouge from Saudi Arabia to fukken Germany.

I am the flame-fukken master. And if there is one thing on earth that I am good at, it is degrading, dog-cussing, and belittling c nts too proud to know when to shut up.

So before we proceed, do you want to enter into a war of words? If not, I understand and won't hold it against you on the message board.

There is no way....NO WAY...TJ can match you at wits, RO, especially in a word game.

Unfortunately, he won't enter the ring with you. I'm sure he has a list of standby excuses at the ready...."I don't have to prove myself to you", "I would, but eddo will rig the contest", "My butt hurts", "I'm on my period"....the usual fare.

It's too bad because it would have been interesting to see!

Ali said:
There is no way....NO WAY...TJ can match you at wits, RO, especially in a word game.

Unfortunately, he won't enter the ring with you. I'm sure he has a list of standby excuses at the ready...."I don't have to prove myself to you", "I would, but eddo will rig the contest", "My butt hurts", "I'm on my period"....the usual fare.

It's nice to know that I am on par with the "my butt hurts" excuse. :)

Ali said:
View attachment 2511

Only a woman would be nasty and vile enough to believe and express that this dress is inappropriate for public, right? A man would NEVER think or say such things!

I'd ask her where she got her skirt.

Attachments

• 79b1da9b65b111b0d38b150e55faa492.jpg
    79b1da9b65b111b0d38b150e55faa492.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
Ali said:

lol, ask RO about the two pm's I wrote him trying to make sure he could take it because I did not want to play the game if it was not "friendly".

The word game can be great fun between people who treat it as a game, those who are trying to be intentionally hurtful or mean spirited are playing for the wrong reasons and I see no point is being intentionally hateful.

I told him then that if we do it for the right reasons I am more than happy to play the sex word game with him, he never replied to my second request so I assumed he did not want to play.

So I leave it up to RO, if he wants to have a friendly game, I am more than willing, if he is just looking for an excuse to be bitter and ugly, then no.

Think of it this way, you can have a fun game of neighborhood football or you can play trying to actually hurt someone where fun, the score, or anything else does not matter. One is great fun for me, the other is a waste of my time.

timesjoke said:
I told him then that if we do it for the right reasons I am more than happy to play the sex word game with him, he never replied to my second request so I assumed he did not want to play.

Happy to play the sex word game with him? Ghey....

timesjoke said:

View attachment 2512

Attachments

• 37c4a49c900282c5b890dac7da7ea70f.jpg
    37c4a49c900282c5b890dac7da7ea70f.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
Back