Frog Gigging?

Outlaw2747, the first post on this thread should explain your question. Unless the concept of frog giggin' confuses you as much as it confused me. Lol.

Wow...did I just call myself retarded by accident? What a same.;) I guess that proves my point, though.:cool:

Okay anybody like a women in uniform? Ouch! I'll give her some more chances here.

I told she looked to young to be in the military. And that she made me feel like a dirty old man.
I wonder were she is now? O' well

Maybe I should give all the girls a chance and post them all. Hmmmm???

snafu said:
Okay anybody like a women in uniform? Ouch! I'll give her some more chances here.

I told she looked to young to be in the military. And that she made me feel like a dirty old man.
I wonder were she is now? O' well

Maybe I should give all the girls a chance and post them all. Hmmmm???
Oh, I'm not saying she ain't hot too, but check this out:

Now tell me she doesn't look BITCH sexy in that pic.

Only one word to describe her looks:

DAMN !!

I admit though, the first couple of pics of her that I saw were kinda plain looking... the ones from her original web page, not her my space one..

POST THAT LINK CYNTHIA... OR POST THOSE PICS !!

You look much thinner, have you been on the Jenny Crank diet ??

Last edited by a moderator:
phreakwars said:

DAMN !!

I admit though, the first couple of pics of her that I saw were kinda plain looking... the ones from her original web page, not her my space one..

Is it the green that is getting you phreak? Should I make my pic green and see what it does?;)

phreakwars said:

DAMN !!

Geez Phreakmeister calm down. You act like you haven't seen an attractive person before! :rolleyes:

I think it's the huge difference from when she first started posting to what she looks like now.. The crack she has been doing has really helped her body. I'm just wondering how long it will last. I noticed her face looks almost too bony, but yet evil bitchy.. that's what it is.

phreakwars said:

DAMN !!

I'm not saying Cynthiaa anin't hot two. It actually took a minute to post my choice. But I have a thing about short women. So I'll stick with Lilbit. :cool:

phreakwars said:
I think it's the huge difference from when she first started posting to what she looks like now.. The crack she has been doing has really helped her body. I'm just wondering how long it will last. I noticed her face looks almost too bony, but yet evil bitchy.. that's what it is.

So I'm bony but not bitchy. I can see that. :p

Maybe Lethal should do some crack, it would help her loose weight.

snafu said:
I'm not saying Cynthiaa anin't hot two. It actually took a minute to post my choice. But I have a thing about short women. So I'll stick with Lilbit. :cool:

Anybody know why the picture is green? Right now she looks like the Hulk's dream girl and I want to know why.

:D

Technically, since this thread is about bullfrogs, shouldn't you put a bullfrog in the poll, too? Just to keep the thread on topic.

ToriAllen said:
Technically, since this thread is about bullfrogs, shouldn't you put a bullfrog in the poll, too? Just to keep the thread on topic.
I agree, Tori,...post your best self-portrait so we can stay on topic :)

Back