Gay Ass Names

SoNyaThEBiTcH

wtf going through some medicaid cards today at work, we have the HOTTEST NAMES!!!!! yea...right...stupid high parents must have came up with these

Naytasha
Sherlonda
Vai
Jayshaen
Heaven
Lorisha
Lorasha....yes those are twins...
Starazia
Lavayette
Rakima
Lakonda
Shakia

Jesus people learn how to spell, and name your kids like humans, not dogs..we have the pet names

Precious
KiKi
Bubba
Buddy
Lola

WOw....

They can't help it. Most people of Medicaid are stupid!! Why do you think the majority of these people are on it in the first place??
I will say I am on Medicaid. I am pregnant and my employers REFUSED to give me medical insurance. So there is always an exception to the rule. And I definitely will not be using a name like that for my baby!

I hate the following names, in no particular order...

Tyler
Taylor
Troy
Todd
Dillon
Dylan
Collin
Troy
Trevor
Wade
Quaid
Quade
Justin
Dustin
Austin
Logan
Kevin
et. al.

Whatever happened to real names? Like William or Wayne or Hank or John? As a society have we become so bored that even our names, family names, hereditarial names, etc have become tiresome or boring?

My fist name is a family name, and if I ever have a son he'll inherit the name. It's a good strong, American name.

Oglethorpe
Leiman T spinkwater
Oscar Scagagotz
Any name black people give to thier kids to sound african
Richard (dick) sweat
Captain wizzleteets
whatever builders name is! lol
Jesus.... lets leave that one alone out of respect...
Herman Tataglia
All hippie names like "sky clear-water" and "river mountain-breeze"... can't we leave SOMETHING for the indians... god... haven't we done enough?
anything X eg.... Malcom X.... AIG X... planet X

RoyalOrleans said:
I hate the following names, in no particular order...

Tyler
Taylor
Troy
Todd
Dillon
Dylan
Collin
Troy
Trevor
Wade
Quaid
Quade
Justin
Dustin
Austin
Logan
Kevin
et. al.

Whatever happened to real names? Like William or Wayne or Hank or John? As a society have we become so bored that even our names, family names, hereditarial names, etc have become tiresome or boring?

My fist name is a family name, and if I ever have a son he'll inherit the name. It's a good strong, American name.
I agree with this list, except add DAKOTA, and CODY to it.

Hmm...

Let's examine this a little more closely shall we...

Naytasha... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Sherlonda... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Vai... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Jayshaen... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Heaven... sounds like a hippie Love Child
Lorisha... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Lorasha....yes those are twins...... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Starazia... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Lavayette... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Rakima... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Lakonda... sounds, um, yes, Black...
Shakia... sounds, um, yes, Black...

Um, okay, so there is a truth in sterotypes... W.T.F.?

SoNyaThEBiTcH said:
wtf going through some medicaid cards today at work, we have the HOTTEST NAMES!!!!! yea...right...stupid high parents must have came up with these

Naytasha
Sherlonda
Vai
Jayshaen
Heaven
Lorisha
Starazia
Lavayette
Rakima
Lakonda
Shakia

Jesus people learn how to spell, and name your kids like humans, not dogs..we have the pet names

Precious
KiKi
Bubba
Buddy
Lola

WOw....

Not to start a race war and all...But arent those pretty much exclusively black names? And if so, why exactly are you suprised? The "thug" culture is breeding this crap and the only thing to eradicate it is education...

Now...i love and cherish some of my black friends (who, are in the thug culture and i would never say that to their face......)...but it is sadly true. I wish i could change it and mend their ways and protect their actual culture...but it seems uneducated seems to be the norm for the majority of this coummunity....I may like them as individuals, but i feel sorry for their lack of wanting to educate themselves passed their social lives...

I actually read a bit about names in a book recently...quite facinating, and black/white names were one of the chapters. I highly recommend this book!

Check it out...its no novel, but very interesting...

http://www.freakonomics.com/

Oh and sonya....i appreciate the title of your thread "gay ass names".....trust me, my respect for you is three fold now....

Lol, yes these name sare just downright retarded, how about the girl I work with, her name is MUFFIN, um yes I will be naming my kid cupcake? And my boss's name is HERBERT STUMPFT how depressing....Wow, no even some white names suck ass, how about Larry, Harry, Herb, Stu, Mason

White as day, yet still discusting..but black have taken it OVER the top, maybe they are in the hospitols and drugged up on illegal drugs when there baby is born, or maybe its teenagers feeling guilty and hate because they should have ahd an abortion...So they want their kids to suffer...how about the baseball player...GAYLORD PERRY...and Berry, who the **** would name their kid BERRY...come ****ing on

What ever happened to Josh, MIke PAul, John, Jake, Robert, Nick...you know the names we can actually Pronounce...

Personally I hate my name, but everyone else loves it, so I will take the shithole name i received after "Sonja" the princess warrior...

SoNyaThEBiTcH said:

Naytasha
Sherlonda
Vai
Jayshaen
Heaven
Lorisha
Starazia
Lavayette
Rakima
Lakonda
Shakia

Precious
KiKi
Bubba
Buddy
Lola

WOw....

LOL. I've heard worse.. like:-
Iraq, Star, Princess, Patty, Gay,etc,etc - and these are names of non-colored people so don't try and drop all those on black people - all races have their tacky names.
I personally prefer 'different' names to all those same-old, boring names like:-
bobby,george,sally,james,joe,jane,BORING!!

No one will believe this but here it goes....

In third grade we had a girl in our class by this name....

Shetheed.....this is the way it was pronounced......to bad it wasn't spelled this way!

The butthole parents spelled it...

Shithead.

These people should have invested in a rubber! :mad:

Spleefman said:
No one will believe this but here it goes....

In third grade we had a girl in our class by this name....

Shetheed.....this is the way it was pronounced......to bad it wasn't spelled this way!

The butthole parents spelled it...

Shithead.

These people should have invested in a rubber! :mad:

That name was used in the book i quoted.....(along with the names Winner and Loser)

And sonja, that is actually a pretty cool name to be honest.

I hated my name growing up but am quite fond of it now, Vito

Vortex said:
Not to start a race war and all...But arent those pretty much exclusively black names? And if so, why exactly are you suprised? The "thug" culture is breeding this crap and the only thing to eradicate it is education...

Now...i love and cherish some of my black friends (who, are in the thug culture and i would never say that to their face......)...but it is sadly true. I wish i could change it and mend their ways and protect their actual culture...but it seems uneducated seems to be the norm for the majority of this coummunity....I may like them as individuals, but i feel sorry for their lack of wanting to educate themselves passed their social lives...

I actually read a bit about names in a book recently...quite facinating, and black/white names were one of the chapters. I highly recommend this book!

Check it out...its no novel, but very interesting...

http://www.freakonomics.com/

Oh and sonya....i appreciate the title of your thread "gay ass names".....trust me, my respect for you is three fold now....

Hello, my little Pop Tart.

I recently read Freakonomics. It is a really good book. Pisses everyone off, which is always a good thing.

My favorite (of late) name is one I heard while riding the subway in NYC. These two cute 15/16 year olds were talking and I was eavesdropping:

Girl 1: When yo mama havin her baby?

Girl 2: Pret soon. You know what she name her?

Girl 1: No.

Girl 2: Epiphany!

I about spat my latte out when I heard that.

Yes, the girls were cute but quite uneducated. Makes me kind of sad. Especially for Epiphany!

As long as I'm here, I'll share my other favorites:

Lavoris
Nes-te-ah
La Voiseier
Pardonne
Vaginal (no, I'm not kidding...this is the name of a woman that writes for a local LA paper...Vaginal Davis! Her mother should be shot.)

Vortex said:
That name was used in the book i quoted.....(along with the names Winner and Loser)

And sonja, that is actually a pretty cool name to be honest.

I hated my name growing up but am quite fond of it now, Vito

Hmmm... a big fat Italian man on the Sopranos is named Vito and in one episode he was found in a parking lot blowing a security guard.

RoyalOrleans said:
Hmmm... a big fat Italian man on the Sopranos is named Vito and in one episode he was found in a parking lot blowing a security guard.

No relation, i assure you!

Vortex said:
No relation, i assure you!

Well... of course not.

The only other Vito I can think of, is Marlon Brando's potrayal of the Don Corleone in the Godfather. Vito was his given name... Vito Andolinni to be exact.

The names of my future kids (Is in another life time - when I'll actually be crazy enough NOT to kill myself if I knock up some skank)

1. It
2. Chode
3. Sakoschitz
4. Gaylerd
5. Snatia

....proof that I LOVE KIDS :p

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
The names of my future kids (Is in another life time - when I'll actually be crazy enough NOT to kill myself if I knock up some skank)

1. It
2. Chode
3. Sakoschitz
4. Gaylerd
5. Snatia

....proof that I LOVE KIDS :p

How about some good christian names?

1. Hellfire
2. Damnation
3. Pestlience
4. Scurvy

Good Christain names? You forgot the following: Jesus (the dude who mows my lawn), Satan, Genesis (yes I've seen people with this name), Moses (his priest will part his ass cheeks like Moses parted the red sea)

Back