Fiona- sounds like a high pitch annoyance
Tonya- every tonya I've known was a slut
Francesca- shoot yourself
Olivia- I have rage thinking of this name

I had a neighbor named "smokey bolts" no ****

WTF were her parents thinking?

I also had a friend named "doobie" again wtf

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Good Christain names? You forgot the following: Jesus (the dude who mows my lawn), Satan, Genesis (yes I've seen people with this name), Moses (his priest will part his ass cheeks like Moses parted the red sea)

I knew a stripper named Genesis. Hell of a dancer and made the best skillet fried corned beef hash from a can I have ever had. EVER.

8_BALL said:
LOL. Those are all funny names. I personally hate these names

Bertha- just sounds like puke
Fiona- sounds like a high pitch annoyance
Tonya- every tonya I've known was a slut
Francesca- shoot yourself
Olivia- I have rage thinking of this name

I had a neighbor named "smokey bolts" no ****

WTF were her parents thinking?

I also had a friend named "doobie" again wtf

Bertha was the name of my ex-wife's grandmother. She was the very pinnacle of integrity and scruples, but could drink a crew of sailor's under the table.

Fiona... ehhh... horrible name.

Tonya... every Tonya or Tanya I've ever known has been fat. Still I've bone a few. Fat chicks need love, too.

Francesca... I knew a Frannie back in San Diego early 90's, she worked at a truckstop. Didn't stop me from tapping her.

Olivia... don't know any Olivias. But did you hear what they found in Olivia Newton's john? Gomer's pile.

Trayquesha, Rasheeda, RaKiyah, Shtwanay, Quaniqua........almost seems like a competition of who can make up the most......__________ name. I dont even know what I should write in the blank. Names like these just leave me speechless sometimes.

chartreusechick said:
Trayquesha, Rasheeda, RaKiyah, Shtwanay, Quaniqua........almost seems like a competition of who can make up the most......__________ name. I dont even know what I should write in the blank. Names like these just leave me speechless sometimes.

You're from DC, you probably answer to one of those names.

RoyalOrleans said:
You're from DC, you probably answer to one of those names.

Ha! I should be so lucky if my parents were so .... um....."creative". But those are actual names of people I know.

I noticed that most people (usually black) who wanna name their little girl an "African" name whether it is made up or an actual name are total rejects themselves and disgrace "blacks" by being racist, stuck-up, superficial bitches. Is it some sort of defiance over more common names or what? Sounds stupid but I tend to experience stupid things like that.

angie said:
They can't help it. Most people of Medicaid are stupid!! Why do you think the majority of these people are on it in the first place??
I will say I am on Medicaid. I am pregnant and my employers REFUSED to give me medical insurance. So there is always an exception to the rule. And I definitely will not be using a name like that for my baby!

Hey, I take a bit of offence to that. I went on medicaid while I was prego because I had no insurance and I am still on it because I still don't have a job with insurance. My friend will be able to go on it once her third is born. They make $62k but in jersey that ain't crap especially when you are paying out $8k a year for insurance (without dental or vision) There are plenty of people on state health insurance and to assume they are stupid is.. well. STUPID!!!!!!

I hate my own name (too old emglish for me) so I stick with my nick. I also don't like:

Dorothy
Garret
Stephanie
Ronald
Arthur
Jean
Carmen
Roger
Louise (middle name shared by myself, my sister AND my cousin. Talk about a family with no imagination!!!)

Most of them are family names (I HATE repeated family names especially the ones in my own family

Here are the names that just dispise me for personal reasons

Melissa
Ashley
Lacey
Nikki
Candi
Britney
Elizabeth

David
Craig
Mitchell
Anthony
Stephen

These names all suck ass and should be taken out of the Human Language

while were on the racial subject...why is it that when a women gets pregnant, they get to go on medicaid and/or welfare. they stay on it for about 6 months after they have the baby, but, in the 5th month, they puorposely get pregnant again...that, is a lazy piece of ****...but, then again, white trailer trash do the same ****in thing, drink and smoke all day, and thier kids names are just as ****ed up as the black names

Actually, I went on medicaid when I was pregnant and I still have coverage now (though more limited than it once was) My daughter just turned four. And I am not trailer trash, nor do I spend my days drinking, nor do many of teh women I know on medicaid. But ya I have been told my daughter's nameis a bit off.... Autumn.

hyperdevil8 said:
while were on the racial subject...why is it that when a women gets pregnant, they get to go on medicaid and/or welfare. they stay on it for about 6 months after they have the baby, but, in the 5th month, they puorposely get pregnant again...that, is a lazy piece of ****...but, then again, white trailer trash do the same ****in thing, drink and smoke all day, and thier kids names are just as ****ed up as the black names
Why did you have to bring your mom into the topic anyway ??

my dad knew a girl named 9, not nine, but 9
also a kid with the name of Metallicablacksabbathironmaidenozzypanteraledzeppelinmotleycrue yes thats actually the child's name, there first name

:confused:
hyperdevil8 said:

Why are you harping on people who have kids....why does it make them lazy? Just a question

Msixty said:
my dad knew a girl named 9, not nine, but 9
also a kid with the name of Metallicablacksabbathironmaidenozzypanteraledzeppelinmotleycrue yes thats actually the child's name, there first name

Those names alone will make some therapist very rich one day EEEEEP!!!!!

Ashley
Britney
Arod
Taryn
Billy Bob
Horace
Horatio
Melvin
Malcolm
Angus
Nathaniel
Shane
Zane
Tiare (Tee-ah-ray)

I know this girl...her name's spelled Seonaidh (pronounced Show-nuh)
I hate when people name their kids stupid **** like Princess (I've seen this)
I know two sisters named Emerald and Sapphire.

I got a friend who is Eugene the 3rd, god thats hysterical. As you might imagine, he gets pounded regularly.

Back