Gay Teens Hanged in Iran ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A WARNING......A LITTLE LONG, but AIG asked so here you go girl. :D

Jesus called Himself the "Son of God" throughout the Gospels, (John 3:16-18), and the disciples also identified Him as the Son of God in their writings, (Rom 1:3).

Further, Jesus identified Himself as God revealed in the flesh, (John 8:58), and His disciples identified Him as God, (John 1:1, Phil 2:5-11). How could Jesus be The Son of God, and God at the same time? What does this term - "Son of God" mean? And if Jesus is the Son, in what way is Jesus God's Son? Did God have physical relations with Mary and get her pregnant?

Many Muslims do not understand what this term, according to Christian theology, actually means. They have asked these or similar questions. This focuses on what the term "Son of God" signifies in Christian theology with respect to Muslim understanding.

Muhammad, the founder of Islam, misunderstood what the term "Son of God" meant with respect to Christianity. He thought of it only in terms of sexual reproduction, i.e. that God fathered a child through sexual intercourse with Mary. Therefore he spoke out against it.

Christians also reject that God had physical intercourse with Mary, but we understand Christ being God's Son as an analogical term. We believe that the eternal Son of God, one with the Father from all eternity, united to Him in one Spirit, "became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14), and took "the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:7). We believe in the incarnation of the Son of God.

Muhammad did hear the Christians proclaim Jesus the Messiah as God's Son, but understanding or not, he specifically denied that Jesus was the Son of God. He said in the Quran,

Sura 2:116 - "They say: "God has begotten a son". Glory be to Him. No, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him."

and,

Sura 9:30 - "The Christians say the Messiah is the Son of God, that is a saying from their mouths."

Muhammad was unable to distinguish between the Christian belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Arab Pagan belief in idols as offspring of God, i.e., Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, (these were idols worshipped around Mecca as daughters of the supreme God - or Allah). Muhammad misunderstood that Christians in no way consider Jesus - the Son of God, in the same way the Arab Pagans understood their idols.

Muhammad's misconception of the Sonship of Christ is another proof that the Quran was not revealed to him by God, but rather it was built upon Muhammad's own concepts and ideology.

Because of Muhammad's misunderstanding, Islam places limits on God's power. In view of this, a Christian writer commented that "to assert that God has no Son because He has no wife is like saying that God is not living because He does not draw breath." Daniel, "Islam and the West, p.182.

WHAT THE TERM "SON OF GOD" SIGNIFIES

The expression "Son of God", is an analogical term. It indicates origin, a close association, or identification. In Christian theology it describes the relationship of two persons of the triune God. It expresses an intimate relationship between two persons: God the Father, and God the Son - Jesus the Messiah.

Here are several scriptures illustrating this facet of their relationship:

John 17:5 - "And now Father, glorify me in Your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

Here Jesus stated that He was with the Father before the world began.

Colossians 1:13-20 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything He might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Here, we see the term "Son of God", brought to light: "the image of the invisible God".

Hebrews 1:1-3 "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

Again, we see the relationship between the Father and the Son disclosed, "the exact representation of His being".

John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 18 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made......(10) He was in the world and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him....(14) The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth......(18) No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side has made Him known."

John 14:8, 10 "Don't you know me Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"

Jesus plainly told Phillip, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father".

From these verses we see that in Christ, the invisible God is revealed. Jesus was with the Father before the world began. Christ, as God the Son, is the Creator of all things. God in all His fullness, dwelt in Christ, reconciling the world. We see that Christ, as the Son of God - God's representation, is God manifest and revealed to the world. Angels, prophets, and things can reveal to us something about God. But God alone can reveal God. It takes God to reveal Himself to mankind. What better way for the eternal revealer to be revealed to mankind on earth than by clothing His self-expresion in human form?

JESUS AS THE WORD OF GOD

Muslims believe that the Quran - their Word of God - is eternal. The Quran also calls Jesus the Word of God. Since Muslims believe that the Quran is eternal, yet is able to enter into the limitations of time and space, and become available in book form, could not Jesus as the Word of God, be made manifest in human form? If on earth, Muslims believe that the uncreated Word of God - i.e., the Quran - is found as a book making it both uncreated and created, then cannot the uncreated Word of God be revealed as a human, if God willed it? That God has willed this is revealed in the testimony of the Gospels - God's eternal self-expression, His Word, His Son, has entered human form as Jesus the Messiah.

God the Father and God the Son are both God, but they are different persons. They are equal in essence, indeed of one essence, yet one is subject to the other's authority. The human analogy goes no further than this - an earthly father and his son are both human to the full, yet the second must bow to the authority of the first. Jesus is subject to the Father's authority. When He came to earth He came as the Father's ambassador to redeem men from sin and, being found in human form, took His subjection to the Father's authority to the point of a son to a father's relationship.

As the Son of God, Christ, the second person of the Trinity, possesses the same essence as the Father, yet is subject to the Father as an earthly son is subject to his father. Jesus is not the Son of God because of His mighty works and miracles, but He did those works because He is the Son of God.

The prime duty of a son is to honor and obey his father, to serve him freely and fully. The ideas of being a servant and a son are found throughout the Bible. Jesus as God the Son, served God the Father not out of compulsion but because of His unity with the Father, served out of love.

MUSLIM ARGUMENTS AGAINST JESUS BEING THE SON OF GOD

Muslims frequently ask that if Jesus were really God's Son, or God in the flesh, why didn't Jesus know the date of the hour of judgment? Ref. Matthew 24:36.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

Or if Jesus were God in the flesh, why did He say,

"The Son can don nothing of his own accord but only what the sees the Father doing,.....The Father is greater than I,.... I can do nothing on my own authority." John 5:19, 14:28, 5:30.

Muslims will ask rhetorical questions such as, "Wouldn't God know the last hour of Judgment?" Or, "If Jesus were God, why did He say, "the Father is greater than I"?"

The answer lies in what Christ's Sonship on earth entails. The passage that best addresses it is Philippians 2:5-8. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation and took upon Him the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death on the cross."

Here Christ emptied Himself. The Sonship of Christ is revealed in this: He was revealed as God in the flesh, and yet submitted to God the Father. He was limited as a man, and He glorified God the Father. The analogical term "Son" best describes Christ's relationship with God the Father.

Christ's exalted relationship is even seen in the very verse Muslims choose to attack His Sonship... In Mark 13:32 Christ says, "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." Here, Jesus places Himself above men, and above the angels. Jesus describes Himself alone in a category in relation to God.

Likewise, Christ when saying that He does nothing of His own accord, states that "whatever the Father does, the Son does likewise." Christ establishes His Sonship and puts Himself in perfect harmony with God. Even Muhammad is declared in the Quran as a sinner in Sura 48:2, but Christ walked in perfect harmony with the Father.

As Muhammad failed to understand what "Son of God" signified, so today, many Muslims continue to misunderstand. The term "Son of God" does not mean that God had intercourse with Mary, or created sons for Himself, but that Jesus, as God, is the image of God, made manifest to men. As Muslims believe that the Quran is eternal, uncreated, and is the Word of God found in physical book form, they should be able to understand that Jesus is eternal, uncreated, and is the Living Word of God in physical living form.

CONCLUSION

Jesus manifested his eternal abiding glory to John - as opposed to the veiled form of a humble servant he had while he walked this earth - while John was imprisoned on the isle of Patmos, revealing himself as what he truly was and will forever be, God Almighty -

Revelations 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelations 22:13, 16. "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.".....(16) I Jesus have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.

Jesus is the Son of God. This means that He is God, revealed to man. The term "Son of God" is an analogy, describing the relationship between two persons of God. Christ is the image of God to mankind. God - omnipotent, revealed Himself to mankind, in Christ.

Spleefman said:
Muhammad, the founder of Islam, misunderstood what the term "Son of God" meant with respect to Christianity. He thought of it only in terms of sexual reproduction, i.e. that God fathered a child through sexual intercourse with Mary. Therefore he spoke out against it

And whoever wrote this obviously knew what a man who lived 1400 years ago thought :rolleyes: .And Muhammed(s.a.w) was not the founder of Islam,all the prophets before him were muslims,including Jesus(as).They all believed in Allah and there is no distinction between them.
And why would the almighty God want to dwell among us?Why would He want to be born like a human,to eat,drink and go toilet like a human,and to die like a human?it doesn't make sense.These are not the qualities of God.

Honey,I asked for a sentence in the bible where it says,Jesus said,''Iam God,worship me''.I don't want to hear about what other men thought he meant or thought he said.It's wrong to worship somone who didn't say worship me.

ps:Spleef,we still cool right? ;)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
And whoever wrote this obviously knew what a man who lived 1400 years ago thought :rolleyes: .And Muhammed(s.a.w) was not the founder of Islam,all the prophets before him were muslims,including Jesus(as).They all believed in Allah and there is no distinction between them.
And why would the almighty God want to dwell among us?Why would He want to be born like a human,to eat,drink and go toilet like a human,and to die like a human?it doesn't make sense.These are not the qualities of God.

Honey,I asked for a sentence in the bible where it says,Jesus said,''Iam God,worship me''.I don't want to hear about what other men thought he meant or thought he said.It's wrong to worship somone who didn't say worship me.

ps:Spleef,we still cool right? ;)

And he did say " there is no other way to the father but through me"...I was origianlly looking for the book and verse number, when I came across that paper....i found it interesting.

When Pilot asked if Christ was indeed who he proclaimed to be ...he said "I am".

And yes...we still cool! :cool:

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Absolutely... to show you just how non-Christian these people are (they are non-islamic as well... they are just anti jew) DUHHHHH!!!!

How very Muslim of them, why stop with the lands they control? They have the whole world in mind, wipe them off the face of the earth instead of the face of the middle-east.

Hey Stupidwumbat, anybody can make a stupid blanket statement....

Did you read the bold print? It says theye are on a "Jihad", they welcome Islamists... They are by their own admission non-Christian.

And jihad on jews.

The Aryan nations are so non-Christian it's not even funny... refer to the same quote you just slapped up here. Your assumption that Arayan Nations is main-stream Christian is so far fetched, if any reader is stupid enough to believe that then God help them!

Absolutely not!

... Which KKK home page? there are thousands.... What ever they do, or say, doesn't mean a thing... They are not Mainstream Christianity. I know MANY hispanic Christians who have nothing to do with the KKK.... They do not give to the KKK, Aryan Nations, or any other white supreamicist group, are they any less Christian?

AIG on the other hand claims that Al-Queda is the same thing for islam. Several HUGE differences.

1) Al-Queda is well funded by islamic mosques and groups all over the world. The Aryan Nations is not.

2) Al-Queda does not specifically target any group of there own religion. The Aryan Nations will target any non-white Christian. If they target Christians as part of their hate, how can they be Christian? It makes no sense at all.

3) Al-Queda has millions of members, The Aryan Nations has a few thousand.

Common sense should also prevail here. The Aryan Nations is simply non-Christian. The KKK (Though there is no such single entity is and has been for the past 30 years) a benign and non-violent group. They were at one time very violent, attacking Christian Blacks, Christian Hispanics, Catholics were on there list of Hate as well... If Islam would follow in the same steps as the them (becoming more peaceful) I would have no problem with themn either.

There are? You have failed to mention any. Since the KKK is not a single entity it doesn't count. The Aryan Nations are non-Christian. So where are all of the Christian hate groups? They don't exist and I will tell you why... One the foremost tenets of Christianity is to "love thy neighbor" Jesus' teachings were all about love, forgiveness, tolerence and peace....

Again, you will never find one teaching of Christ were Jesus commands his followers to hate, despise, kill, or wage war on any person or bodies of people.

Ok, right on the Aryan Nation homepage:
the rules and conduct are based on Biblical Law, and the general views of the bulk of this organization is the acceptance of Aryan Messianic Identity, or other forms of what is called

ALLAH IS GREAT said:

You ****in' hypocrite!So by their actions,they are automatically not christians?Even though they ''claim'' to be.
Ok, Listen up dummy!

1) The Aryan Nations is a group of people who hate anyone and everyone that is not 100% Caucasian. Period. They make no exception for Christian non-whites, muslim non-whites, or any other ****ing religion. They accept Islamic Caucasians (Like the Persians, Tartars, etc. who are Muslim) They make no bones about it.

2) So now if you want to say that the Aryan Nations is not evil, it has only been perverted by a few "bad apples" that are perverting the peaceful doctrines of the Aryan Nations, then I'll tell you the same thing I'm saying about Islam. Islam is Evil and the Aryan Nations is Evil. That is all I have to say about that. You and Stupidwumbat don't ****ing get it, but that's just too bad. The world is full of morons and getting stupider everyday... You both are in good company.

for So when we say that Islam does not condone violence,and these terrorists(al-qaeda) are not muslim due to their actions,you're quick to say Islam teaches them to do these crimes.
That is because just like the Aryan Nations teaches hate, Islam teaches hate. We have been over and over this topic for 6 months now.

Ask MJ why Islam teaches to kill apostates. MJ's anwser at least is truthful. You say it is not so even though it is so (look up the pig-**** verse yourself)

Why are you such a damn hypocrite?You can't tell us not to generalize christians coz of this group,when you generalize muslims coz of the actions carried out by Al-Qaeda!
It is not simply Al-Qaeda (although that would be enough) There is Hamas, Islamic Jihad, The entire nations of Syria, Egypt, Lybia, Saudia Arabia, Iraq(defunct... thank God!) Iran... The pig-**** book is full of kill, mame, destroy... wage war, kill apostates, behead infidels, etc. etc. etc. The pig-**** book was written by one man with one philosophy abnd that philosophy was basically submit or die!

WOW,can you people believe this dickhead?!!Why are you bringing muslims in this argument.We are speakin' of a christian group.Well done for tryin' to shove the blame on muslims even though these actions are carried out by christians.
Because..
1) They are not Christian... by their own admission. and by their actions. Hating anyone is not "loving thy neighbor".
2) They admit white muslims... are white muslims Christians? WTF???... ya'll are retarded. This is inescapable logic!

Round of applause,You did just that!
Whatever...

What admission?They said they are christians.
They said "We welcome muslims into our ranks."
They said "We are on a Jihad."

God!you're dumb.
Why is God dumb, Don't you mean "Allah"???

They probably used the word Jihad coz they also think the meaning is holy war.
They used it because they are trying to attract the white muslims (in my opinion) They have Arabic Language plastreed all over their website... They are trying real hard to look islamic!

So they,as christians,are waging a holy war on the jews.I don't see a sentence where they welcome ''Islamists''.
That's because you're illiterate! It's there, honey, just keep sounding out the letters until you hear it!

They say they are christian,what else should we believe?
You're going to believe whatever you want, so I don't care. They are not Christian. Period. If you say Al-Qaeda is not islamic then I'm happy for you...but my questions are:
1) Why are they so well funded?
2) Why are their ranks so swelled?
3) Why are they given so much aid and comfort?

Please give me a list of these mosques.You ****in' liar.You ain't a christian,coz you're a lying,hating mother****er!!
Look them up yourself, Knit-wit... There are thousands, the mosques in the US have now either stopped, or are channelling funds in undetected ways.

OH my God! I'll give you an example:Al-Qaeda bombed the London trains,which carry over 3,000,000 passengers each day.
And that makes themn good, or what?

And muslims were killed too.
Not by design.

So this is the most stupid reason you've given yet.
What reason? Al Qaeda blew up a train, so their not muslims?

The Aryan Nations are christians
1) They are not Christian.
2) They haven't blown up any trains that I know of.

,that's enough for me to know.MRIH,you can't call someone non-christian at the drop of the hat,when you,yourself act non-christian!!
But you can? WTF???? It's hardly a "drop of the hat" Jesus said: "Love those who persecute you" and "pray for your enemies" ... I don't think the Arayan Nations do either of these. Jesus further went on to say that you'd "know them by their fruits"... My questions are:1) What are the Fruits of the Arayan Nations? 2) What are the fruits of Islam? 3) What are the Fruits of Christendom?

Come up with something that has more substance.Coz this,''christians don't do this but muslims do'' theory is gettin' ****in' boringgggg!!
So now you're bored! Call your ****ing brother-in-law and tell him to blow something else up. Or better yet, why don't you do it yourself?

Honey,the commands and words of Jesus are not in any of your bibles.So,yeah I guess it would be hard to find anything productive!!
How about "Go ye unto all the nations" a direct quote by Jesus.

Come on,you worship him as God,yet there is nowhere that it says Jesus said,''I'm God,worship me''.All you gave me is the ''IAM'' bullshit.God is not the same as IAM!!

IAM.....what??
I don't know this topic jump shifted... oh yes I do, you are schizophrenic or ADD or something.

Crazywumbat said:
Ok, right on the Aryan Nation homepage:
Just because something is biblical does not make it Christian, dumbass. Would you say Judaism is Christian? It is biblical... very biblical, but it is NOT Christian...

Yes, the Church of Jesus Christ....how very un-christian of them...****ing dumbass.
I don't care what they call their group. It is not Christian. Might as well say it is "religious" and condemn all religions... they claim to be Christian... maybe... but what do their actions say. Their actions actions are very anti-Christian

Now compare that to Al Qaeda whose actions are very islamic! I don't care what Al-Queda, Hamas, Al-Jihad, The Taliban, or any other militant arm of islam "claim" to be.. the proof is in the pudding as it were.

Like Shakespeare said: "Would a rose by any ther name smell as sweet?" ... Killing murder, warfare and terrorism are all very much a part of Islam. They are not part of Christianity.

Now I'm no expert on Christianity,
THEN SHUT THE **** UP!

but "Pastor" is a Christin title, is it not?
Isn'r "President" a democratic title... used by Sadaam Hussein did that make him a democrat... moron.

Under the "ABout us" section.
Again these are just words ... actions, actions, actions.... That's how you know what something is.

Listen you ****ing moron. You know that a duck is a duck, not because the ****ing duck tells you he's a duck... You know it because he looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles, swims in pairs... etc.... get it now you doofus?

Well now, I didn't know a non-christian could be a reverend or a pastor.
Well you do now! (If your brain has turned on)

Good god man, they belong to a ****ing movement known as CHRISTIAN IDENTITY!!! HOW THE **** IS THAT NOT CHRISTIAN?!
They don't act like Christians!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/cr_ident.htm

Looking for more Christian groups that advocate the killings of those that oppose their views? Heres a website devoted to just that:

http://www.wicasta.com/thewatch/watch03.html

Hell do a 30 second search for Christian identity or Christian hate groups and you'll get more than enough sources.
Hate and Christianity do not mix. It is that simple.

Now in all fairness, the Aryan Nation website does say this:

It would seem that they are non Christian, however if you actually click o nthe link to the Priesthood right under that, it is filled with Biblical passages, Biblical commentary, and is run by PASTOR Jay Faber. It is full of junk from your CHRISTIAN bible so explain to me how it is not Christian now? Heres one link from it I thought youd appreciate MRIH:

"Jihad, in the Bible"
http://aryan-nations.org/holyorder/Jihad.htm
Doesn't matter. Like I said, anything taken out of context can say whatever. I don't care. I doesn't make it Christian.

So please, pull your head out of your ass, and WAKE THE **** UP! Your religion is full of just as many nutjobs and wackos as the Islamic religion is you stupid ****er.
YES, THERE ARE SO MANY TERRORIST ATTACKS ON THE MIDDLE EAST BY CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS. You're stupidity makes me sick! I should have left you on my "ignore list"

But at least your trying to make sense... I'll graduate you to the rank of "Stupidamoeba"

Just because something is biblical does not make it Christian, dumbass. Would you say Judaism is Christian? It is biblical... very biblical, but it is NOT Christian...

I don't care what they call their group. It is not Christian. Might as well say it is "religious" and condemn all religions... they claim to be Christian... maybe... but what do their actions say. Their actions actions are very anti-Christian

Now compare that to Al Qaeda whose actions are very islamic! I don't care what Al-Queda, Hamas, Al-Jihad, The Taliban, or any other militant arm of islam "claim" to be.. the proof is in the pudding as it were.

Like Shakespeare said: "Would a rose by any ther name smell as sweet?" ... Killing murder, warfare and terrorism are all very much a part of Islam. They are not part of Christianity.

THEN SHUT THE **** UP!

Isn'r "President" a democratic title... used by Sadaam Hussein did that make him a democrat... moron.

Again these are just words ... actions, actions, actions.... That's how you know what something is.

Listen you ****ing moron. You know that a duck is a duck, not because the ****ing duck tells you he's a duck... You know it because he looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles, swims in pairs... etc.... get it now you doofus?

Well you do now! (If your brain has turned on)

They don't act like Christians!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/cr_ident.htm

Hate and Christianity do not mix. It is that simple.

Doesn't matter. Like I said, anything taken out of context can say whatever. I don't care. I doesn't make it Christian.

YES, THERE ARE SO MANY TERRORIST ATTACKS ON THE MIDDLE EAST BY CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS. You're stupidity makes me sick! I should have left you on my "ignore list"

But at least your trying to make sense... I'll graduate you to the rank of "Stupidamoeba"

Islamic terrorists go against the teachings of Islam as much as groups like the Aryan nation go against the teachings of Christianity. I have no problem with people following Islam or Christianity, but I do have problems with people using their religion to justify violence and murder. Whether you want to admit it or not, people in the Christian Identity hate groups BELIEVE they are Christian. They spread their hateful message IN THE NAME OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD. You claim that Islam is a religion of violence, yet a Muslim can say the same of Christianity with just as much proof, just as much conviction, and can be just as right or wrong depending on your viewpoint.

Actions, actions, actions. Through history, from its founding to modern day, Christianity has commited violent ACTIONS, preached violence, and spread hateful messages. If it looks violent, sounds violent, and acts violent, then it is violent, atleast according to you.

Hate and Christianity mix just as well as hate and any other religion. The crusades, the inquisitions, and hate groups like the Aryan Nation have proved this.

Which is what I've been saying all along about Islam, but you seem to think that only your religion should benefit from the positive aspects of things, while every other religion is subject to the negative. You take Islamic texts out of context, and twist them to mean something violent. I can do the same to Christian texts.

Worse, there are terrorist attacks by these Christian hate groups on THEIR OWN SOIL, against Gays, Jews, Wiccans, and anyone else who doesn't adhere exactly to their beliefs. Ask around, I can garuntee there isn't a single Homosexual out there who hasn't been harrassed, or beaten up, or even threatened by assholes like the Aryan nation. The same goes for Jews, Wiccans, Muslims, and any other minority you can think of.

I've had enough of your "Violence goes against Christian doctrine, but is commited in fulfillment of Islamic doctrine." Violence goes against, and towards Islamic teachings just as much as Christian teachings. Just because you say it doesn't, and maybe even convince yourself to believe it doesn't, doesn't mean it isn't true.

MRIH,I know christianity doesn't condone violence and the people who commit crimes go against the teachings of christianity.Sorry I'm not a fan of lying just to make people agree with me.I really don't understand why you're such a liar and why you are so hypocritical.The Qu'ran has spoken against any violence against innocent people.

''Because of that,We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder,or to spread mischief in the land-It would be as if he killed all mankind,and if anyone saved a life,it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.And indeed, there came to them clear proofs,evidences and signs,even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits in the land.'' 6:32

So tell me MRIH which verses in the Qu'ran that advise people to kill, mame, destroy... wage war, kill apostates, behead infidels???

And you keep claiming that Islam tells us to kill anyone that doesn't convert,again provide your proof.
even the Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) was given good instructions:

''Invite(mankind,O Muhammed(pbuh) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching,and argue with them in a way that is better.Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His path,and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.''

''And if you punish(your enemy,O you believers in the Oneness of Allah),then punish them with the like of that which you were afflicted.But if you endure patiently,verily,it is better for As-Sabirun(the patient).''

''And endure you patiently(O Muhammed(pbuh),your patience is not but from Allah.And grieve not over them,and be not distressed because of what they plot.'' 16:125-127

And there are many many more....
MRIH,stop lying,coz i know lying is a big sin in christianity.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
MRIH,I know christianity doesn't condone violence and the people who commit crimes go against the teachings of christianity.Sorry I'm not a fan of lying just to make people agree with me.I really don't understand why you're such a liar and why you are so hypocritical.The Qu'ran has spoken against any violence against innocent people.

''Because of that,We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder,or to spread mischief in the land-It would be as if he killed all mankind,and if anyone saved a life,it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.And indeed, there came to them clear proofs,evidences and signs,even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits in the land.'' 6:32

So tell me MRIH which verses in the Qu'ran that advise people to kill, mame, destroy... wage war, kill apostates, behead infidels???

And you keep claiming that Islam tells us to kill anyone that doesn't convert,again provide your proof.
even the Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) was given good instructions:

''Invite(mankind,O Muhammed(pbuh) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching,and argue with them in a way that is better.Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His path,and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.''

''And if you punish(your enemy,O you believers in the Oneness of Allah),then punish them with the like of that which you were afflicted.But if you endure patiently,verily,it is better for As-Sabirun(the patient).''

''And endure you patiently(O Muhammed(pbuh),your patience is not but from Allah.And grieve not over them,and be not distressed because of what they plot.'' 16:125-127

And there are many many more....
MRIH,stop lying,coz i know lying is a big sin in christianity.

OK Fine, AIG... explain these away.

4:74 - Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.

9:111 - Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

9:123 - O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

47:4 - So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

48:29 - Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration; that is their description in the Taurat and their description in the Injeel; like as seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the unbelievers on account of them; Allah has promised those among them who believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.

66:9 - O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.

When your done, I have a whole lot more!

Oh for stupidity's sake...

"My fictional book says 'peace & blah blah blah', and even though the mullah people who claim to be 'experts' on my fictional book, support horrible acts in the name of my fictional book, those people really don't represent my fictional book... My fictional book is perfect and yours is ****. My fictional book is about the love of peace and those morons who only speak Arabic and chant 'Allah Hu Akhbar' while killing innocent people; well they aren't really followers of my fictional book. Your fictional book is ****."

But then...

"No, my fictional book is filled with the way the truth and the light. Yours is pig ****. My fictional book contains the stories of God who has to come here via the virgin birth canal of Mary so that he can be like a shamrock, 'small, green and in three pieces'. My fictional God is so kick ass that he allowed himself to BE KILLED so that he could rise from the dead to cleanse the world of all of its sin. Your fictional book talks of a pedophile camel ****er. Your fictional book is ****."

"Explain blah blah blah in your fictional book why don't you..."

"No, you explain blah blah blah in your fictional book why don't you..."

"Your fictional book is ****."

"Your fictional book is camel vomit."

Blah blah blah...

News flash Both of your books are works of fiction.

OK Fine, AIG... explain these away.

4:74 - Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.

9:111 - Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

9:123 - O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

47:4 - So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

48:29 - Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration; that is their description in the Taurat and their description in the Injeel; like as seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the unbelievers on account of them; Allah has promised those among them who believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.

66:9 - O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.

When your done, I have a whole lot more!

MRIH,you keep presenting these same verses,and it was explained to you over and over.These verses were sent down to the Prophet(pbuh) when they were thrown out of Macca,tortured and their property taken and sold.Allah sent these verses down to tell them they have the right to fight back and fight for their land.I see no problem with that.

This verse you posted explains alot:''So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. ''

Key words when you meet in war.The non-muslims used to kill prisoners.but the muslims either set them free or ransomed them.MRIH,it does not say anywhere in the Qu'ran kill innocent people,blow yourselves up.You have this belief that we are told to attack any non-muslim on the street.That's ridiculous,we would be sinning if we killed innocent people and death would be our rightful punishment if we did so.

Well...as I said before. We can all call each other names, say our religion is better than your religion, or your's is crap and mine is real, or your book sucks, and mine dosen't.

The simple fact is none of us will have the proof until we drop dead. At that point, the whole argument is a moot point anyway. Which is exactly why I feel everybody should strive to get along the best we can, because when it all comes down to it....some belief or non-belief is right, and everybody else is wrong! We might get Koudos in the "life-hereafter" for not being a jerk to everyone that did not think like us.

We all must find something that brings us comfort, ease, and hope. Some find it through Allah, some find it through Jehova.

Some find it in the bottom of a bottle, some find it through a big fat joint. :D

It dosen't really matter as long as no one hurts someone else.

In both religions, Christiananity and Islam, people have been and still do continue to be hurt and or killed. However, you have to blame it on the buttholes that are practicing these acts, and not the religion.

There are plenty of verses in the Holy Bible that instruct severe punishment for some "sins", and also acts of war to honor God, etc. We all know the Qu'ran has these as well. As an evolving society, people with an itellectual level just above that of a third grader should be able to decipher the positive from the negative. In doing this, peace could actually be achieved between religions and cultures.

However, today's society lives by a "my dick is bigger than your's" mentality. It's always a contest as to who's right or wrong, instead of a society trying to live in peace and understanding.

As in the famous words of that idiot who got his ass kicked in front of the world...."Can't we all just get along?" :cool:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
MRIH,you keep presenting these same verses,
Does that make them good? What the **** is wrong with you... these are the satanic verses ALL OF ****ING ISLAM uses to justify their ****ing killing of us. eat **** and die if the truth bugs you.

and it was explained to you over and over.These verses were sent down to the Prophet(pbuh) when they were thrown out of Macca,tortured and their property taken and sold.Allah sent these verses down to tell them they have the right to fight back and fight for their land.I see no problem with that.
It doesn't matter where when or how the pig **** was dropped on the pedophile prophet(may piss be upon him)... The damn book says what it says. UBL agrees with me! You asked me to show you where the koran commands its followers to kill apostates and behead infidels... here it is plain and simple. Don't ask for proof, then recieve the truth, then simply say that you've seen the proof before. So when the pig-**** book commands you to "...smite the necks until when you have overcome them..." you're really not supposed to do it! .... I wish someone would tell the rest of you ****s that!

This verse you posted explains alot:''So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. ''
Yes, it basically says "behead the disbelievers".

Key words when you meet in war.
Are we to ignore the "those who disbelieve". I guess when you are to do the same to the believers should you meet in battle? I like your interpretation, though I read something totally different. If all you ****s read it the way you do then It'd be an OK religion (I guess)

The non-muslims used to kill prisoners.but the muslims either set them free or ransomed them.MRIH,it does not say anywhere in the Qu'ran kill innocent people,blow yourselves up.You have this belief that we are told to attack any non-muslim on the street.That's ridiculous,we would be sinning if we killed innocent people and death would be our rightful punishment if we did so.
AIG, please get off of your high-horse and explain this "fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness" Don't give me your "allah sent this to my pedophile prophet(may piss be upon him) before the we massacred the jews" bull ****, because it doesn't matter when it was defecated onto the world, it matters what it says and how millions of pig-**** worshippers interpret it. I want to know why you claim this to really mean "[live in peace around] those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you [peace and joy]"

Spleefman said:
Well...as I said before. We can all call each other names, say our religion is better than your religion, or your's is crap and mine is real, or your book sucks, and mine dosen't.
Spleef, I agree 100%... That's why you don't see me writing about budhists, hindus, jews, satanists or atheists... but this ****ing islam teaches its followers to murder and wage war! I draw the line at that!

The simple fact is none of us will have the proof until we drop dead. At that point, the whole argument is a moot point anyway. Which is exactly why I feel everybody should strive to get along the best we can, because when it all comes down to it....some belief or non-belief is right, and everybody else is wrong! We might get Koudos in the "life-hereafter" for not being a jerk to everyone that did not think like us.
again, we find ourselves in agreement, however islam is a huge exception... "convert or die" is not a peaceful religion.

We all must find something that brings us comfort, ease, and hope. Some find it through Allah, some find it through Jehova.
and some find it through murder, terrorism and genocide!

Some find it in the bottom of a bottle, some find it through a big fat joint. :D
some find it with both! I prefer the spleefs!

It dosen't really matter as long as no one hurts someone else.
Now you're talking!

In both religions, Christiananity and Islam, people have been and still do continue to be hurt and or killed. However, you have to blame it on the buttholes that are practicing these acts, and not the religion.
Even when the religion itself says "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers" and the vast majority of the followers of said religion turn into buttholes and interpret this to mean physically fight infidels?

There are plenty of verses in the Holy Bible that instruct severe punishment for some "sins", and also acts of war to honor God, etc.
Jesus never taught violence, vengence, retribution, warfare... Is it in the bible, sure, but they are not the teachings of Christianity!

We all know the Qu'ran has these as well. As an evolving society, people with an itellectual level just above that of a third grader should be able to decipher the positive from the negative. In doing this, peace could actually be achieved between religions and cultures.
Don't bank on it! Islam is incompatible with any other religion.. they attack Jews, Christians, Budhists, Hindus and Atheists at every corner.

However, today's society lives by a "my dick is bigger than your's" mentality. It's always a contest as to who's right or wrong, instead of a society trying to live in peace and understanding.
I'm all for it... when will islam be ready for it?

As in the famous words of that idiot who got his ass kicked in front of the world...."Can't we all just get along?" :cool:
beautifiul sentiment, but unrealistic as long as islam is around.

Thanks for the critique line by line MRIH.......Man!

I have a beautiful John Lennon moment....and you have to get all literal on me! :D ;)

Does that make them good? What the **** is wrong with you... these are the satanic verses ALL OF ****ING ISLAM uses to justify their ****ing killing of us. eat **** and die if the truth bugs you.

Damn,you're so lucky,coz I'm not going to insult your religion blindly.And you keep saying Jesus teaches us to be good and love,well ****in' listen to him and act like a christian.Coz i've never met a ''christian'' like you.

It doesn't matter where when or how the pig **** was dropped on the pedophile prophet(may piss be upon him)... The damn book says what it says. UBL agrees with me! You asked me to show you where the koran commands its followers to kill apostates and behead infidels... here it is plain and simple. Don't ask for proof, then recieve the truth, then simply say that you've seen the proof before. So when the pig-**** book commands you to "...smite the necks until when you have overcome them..." you're really not supposed to do it! .... I wish someone would tell the rest of you ****s that!

You throw out the reasons behind this and all the good parts.Listen carefully,If I had lived at that time and those ****ers exiled me from my home and tortured me,I would ****in' get out a machete and kill them.They deserved to die coz they killed.But you seem to close your ears to this.

Yes, it basically says "behead the disbelievers".

No asshole it says when you meet the dis-believers in battle.Why you makin' an issue of this.The past was full of religious wars.You still haven't explained your christian brothers raising the crusades and breaking the peace.Was that acceptable?

Are we to ignore the "those who disbelieve". I guess when you are to do the same to the believers should you meet in battle? I like your interpretation, though I read something totally different. If all you ****s read it the way you do then It'd be an OK religion (I guess)

Stop putting words in my mouth,you lying piece of ****!!

AIG, please get off of your high-horse and explain this "fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness" Don't give me your "allah sent this to my pedophile prophet(may piss be upon him) before the we massacred the jews" bull ****, because it doesn't matter when it was defecated onto the world, it matters what it says and how millions of pig-**** worshippers interpret it. I want to know why you claim this to really mean live in peace around] those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you peace and joy''.

The Qu'ran says that kill only in retaliation to murder.Unlike the bible,the Qu'ran does not contradict itself.The rule is,an eye for an eye.So I don't think this means kill innocent people on their way to work!!!

"...if anyone slew a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people." Qur'an 5: 32

"...take not life which Allah has made sacred except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you..." Qur'an 6: 151

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know each other (not that you may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you..." Qur'an 49: 13

For those Muslims who read or know the above but follow not :

"Nor be of those who reject the Signs of Allah or you shall be of those who perish." Qur'an10:95

On the issue of defending oneself against insolent transgressions and oppressions beyond bounds, Allah commands :

"But indeed if any do help and defend themselves after a wrong (done) to them against such there is no cause of blame. The blame is only against those who oppress men with wrong-doing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land defying right and justice: for such there will be a Penalty grievous." Qur'an 42: 41-42

Apart from this, for a Muslim...NOTHING else and no other texts or speeches should matter... PERIOD.

Upon seeing a woman killed in the battlefield, the Prophet Muhammad denounced the act: "She should never have been killed" warning against killing women, children and the elderly. The Prophet's Companions followed his noble tradition, ordering their armies never to touch women, children or the elderly and never to use force against recluse monks, farmers or merchants.

"Do not start the fight, do not mangle [the enemies' corpses], do not uproot trees, do not demolish houses, do not slay sheep or cows save for eating" was the order given to Muslim armies on the way to the battlefield.

Islam holds the human soul in high esteem, and considers an attack against innocent human beings a grave sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back