GI Guilty in Iraqi's Suffocation - Read the link and then vote...

Oh ****ing boo hoo they made the poor slob roll around in ****! least he has hands to stand up with.

Personally I think that is bullshit to treat detainees in that manner. That being said I bet my ass that that fella deserved everything he got, and more. Just dumb as **** to photograph it. What the **** were they thinking when they snapped pictures of this **** anyway? "Make sure to get my face in the picture, I want everyone to know it was me". ****ing retards know that **** is illegal, and they deserve to get in trouble for it out of stupidity, if for no other reason.

Well, this is one mother****ing interesting thread. Bout time, I say.

Two points us arm-chair experts often overlook.

#1. Fear is the mind-killer. Our morals often fly out the window in the face of carnage and horror.

#2. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That said, I do not condone torture. I do not condone brutality.

I also do not condone passing the buck down the line to half-wits like Lindy Englund. If someone has to take the flak for **** like this, let the officer in charge be the brunt of it. If she/he denies knowledge of the actions before the courts, demotions and military punishments should equal those of the underlings who cop the flak for them.

The buck always stops somewhere.

Lethalfind said:
...Some of the men that were said to be responsible for 9-11 lived in neighborhoods here in Florida. I have heard interviews with their neighbors, no one had a clue and they all seemed like nice guys. Again, this is why I say what I do. I didn't say we should kill them all however. Its pretty clear thats not posible or even right. Even I believe that not all Muslims are terrorists. Can you honestly say since 9-11 that when you see a Muslim that you don't wonder?

Yeah, that's why I say we should nuke Florida, the breeding ground of terrorists. I can't even feel safe in my own country until every Floridian is dead. :rolleyes:

snafu said:
**** you throw some graphics up to intimidate somebody? Shock treatment?
To show everybody how bad we are?

Thanks to us **** like this isn't happening anymore! The following are "Mild" "Very Mild" (in Islamic societies that is!)

Who ordered this treatment? Hmmm....

Apples and oranges don't ya think?

For every one you post of our so called atrocities, I can post one allot worse!!

Com on show me some atrocities!

I'm a Nazi for wanting my freedom! For feeling safe. For protection for my kids?
I believe we went through this once before and I was right then also.
The end dose justify the means!

To bad he suffocated. **** happens!

Well, here's another poor soul who can't think outside of his box...

The pictures you show are of 1) a woman being prepared for stoning to death (execution) and 2) hands cut off as a penalty for a crime.

Although in both cases I do not agree with that form of judicial punishment, it's not my country, my court system, nor my business.

The stoning although horrific in outward appearance, is in reality, no more so than execution by lethal injection. The end result is THE SAME.

Your second photo of cut off hands. Hmm. Islamic justice in that case, was severe and immediate, and then the prisoner was released. Here in America, we would imprison him for 10 years, make him stronger and more violent with weight training and **** like that, and then release him early back into the society more hardened than he was before so that he could commit crimes again. Hmm. One thing about criminals who had a hand or foot chopped off...you sure can recognize them and see them coming. Can't say that about the American criminal.

You see Snafu, the WHOLE POINT is this. Aren't we supposed to be the GOOD GUYS?

Since when do the GOOD GUYS act like the BAD GUYS?

When did we start using their playbook? If we act like them, then what makes us different other than we have a bigger Army?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime I hear some say 'We're the good guys', I think quietly, 'that depends on what side your on!'

Them cutting innocent people heads off with a butcher knife on camera, so that thier wives and children are forced to hear thier last screams... Those last few absolutely horrifed sounding last screams before the blade cuts the wind pipe and only the sound of blood gurgling is left, and the head, with the blood still running out of it is held up for proof...

From our perspective, that's ****ing brutal, barbaric, and firmly places them on the 'bad guy' list!

But for them, they have thier own reasons to put us on the bad guy list... Our economics, politics, gluttony, culture... etc...
To them we are already the bad guys!

And everytime I hear someone say, 'They don't follow the rules of war', I think, 'WHAT ****ING RULES?'

We are not dealing with a civilized enemy, and thus we connot treat this as a 'political' war, like WWI, WWII, the revolutionary war... etc

This is the purest form of war... The struggle for survival! and in a struggle for survival, there are no rules except WIN! And when faced with the choice between die and win, I'm going to do EVERYTHING I can to win...

Let me ask you a fundamental question, because I don't think you fully appreciate the fact that our culture is in a life or death struggle... aka, because thier is no DIRECT thread to you as a person, I think you may be treating this a lot lighter then it is...

in normal rules of fighting, it's considered low to kick in the balls, bite, and claw the eyes... But would you hesitate to do these things if someone broke into your house and threatened to kill your familly?

I know I wouldn't...

If the choice was death to my familly (culture), and life knowing that I broke the rules (tortured people) in order to secure thier lives, I would most certainly choose the latter...

Too many people in this country are viewing this as David vs Goliath... that may be true, but considereing what the resources each has to bare on the other, and the state of 'readiness' on either side, I would have to say WE are david!

We are simply not prepared to fight, and they are... We could lose this war, and with it, our culture and way of life would be lost forever...

We have to show resolve enough to do WHATEVER we have to to win, and if that means we need to 'torture' some people to get information from them, fine...

But remember, while thier is obviously some 'bad' **** going on in our prisons, WE also call depriving them of the Qu'ran torture... They laugh at us for this ****... they know when we say **** like this, that we are not commited enough to fight for real, and in that sense, they will win...

fullauto said:
Everytime I hear some say 'We're the good guys', I think quietly, 'that depends on what side your on!'

The only "good" horse in a race is the one you have money riding on.

fullauto said:
Them cutting innocent people heads off with a butcher knife on camera, so that thier wives and children are forced to hear thier last screams... Those last few absolutely horrifed sounding last screams before the blade cuts the wind pipe and only the sound of blood gurgling is left, and the head, with the blood still running out of it is held up for proof...

Emotive imagery, fullauto. Besides, they were all hooded figures. No fewer than ten orgs claimed responsibility for the London bombings.
It's geurilla warfare. Gruesome beheadings are visually disturbing. No less disturbing than retrieving limbless children from a bombing zone, or trying to extinguish napalm burnt civvies from the same. War is ****ing hell personnified.

fullauto said:
From our perspective, that's ****ing brutal, barbaric, and firmly places them on the 'bad guy' list!

And napalm and DU spreading makes for heroes? That's ****ing brutal, barbaric, and long-reaching in genetic impact.

fullauto said:
But for them, they have thier own reasons to put us on the bad guy list... Our economics, politics, gluttony, culture... etc...
To them we are already the bad guys!

You left out genocide. A minor oversight, I'm sure.

fullauto said:
And everytime I hear someone say, 'They don't follow the rules of war', I think, 'WHAT ****ING RULES?'

What ****ing rules indeed? There was this mad rush to overturn existing legislation to ensure certain figureheads would not be hanging from the gallows, and they weren't ****ing Iraqis.

fullauto said:
We are not dealing with a civilized enemy, and thus we connot treat this as a 'political' war, like WWI, WWII, the revolutionary war... etc

Who is the enemy? Islam? Why not come out and say this is a holy war?
It was never about bin Laden. It was never about Al Quiada. Point to the enemy.

fullauto said:
This is the purest form of war... The struggle for survival! and in a struggle for survival, there are no rules except WIN! And when faced with the choice between die and win, I'm going to do EVERYTHING I can to win...

This is not a pure form of anything. It is a corruptly instigated war of money, that used religious fervour on both sides to incite the people of both camps to action. I also will do anything in my power to protect me and mine. I will not be used as a pistol of a corrupt government to invade another country.

fullauto said:
Let me ask you a fundamental question, because I don't think you fully appreciate the fact that our culture is in a life or death struggle... aka, because thier is no DIRECT thread to you as a person, I think you may be treating this a lot lighter then it is...

There is a threat to all of us. This threat is clearly based in fear and propaganda. As long as we all suck on this threat, and nurture it, and feed it, and hate the changes that it brings to our lives, the longer this threat will live and prosper.

fullauto said:
in normal rules of fighting, it's considered low to kick in the balls, bite, and claw the eyes... But would you hesitate to do these things if someone broke into your house and threatened to kill your familly?

I know I wouldn't...

I would do the same. No question.

fullauto said:
If the choice was death to my familly (culture), and life knowing that I broke the rules (tortured people) in order to secure thier lives, I would most certainly choose the latter...

I would kill. I would not intentionally torture. Describe how torture would help you to protect your family. I would consider the prolonging of an enemy's death by torture to present an increased threat to my family.

fullauto said:
Too many people in this country are viewing this as David vs Goliath... that may be true, but considereing what the resources each has to bare on the other, and the state of 'readiness' on either side, I would have to say WE are david!

At this point in time, I disagree. The world disagrees. Give it twenty years, and with our current birth rates, westerners will indeed be the Davids.

fullauto said:
We are simply not prepared to fight, and they are... We could lose this war, and with it, our culture and way of life would be lost forever...

Our foot soldiers are day labourers. Patriots or not, they treat their jobs as jobs. We don't sincerely believe we are fighting for our lives, just yet. It will come.

fullauto said:
We have to show resolve enough to do WHATEVER we have to to win, and if that means we need to 'torture' some people to get information from them, fine...

At this point in time, torturing captured troops and then releasing them is perhaps a thorn in our side. If it has to happen, then kill them. After interrogation. Harsh, but under your edicts, more effective than torture and release.

fullauto said:
But remember, while thier is obviously some 'bad' **** going on in our prisons, WE also call depriving them of the Qu'ran torture... They laugh at us for this ****... they know when we say **** like this, that we are not commited enough to fight for real, and in that sense, they will win...

They are in Jihad mode. The west is in defense mode. How would you motivate the west to the religious fervour that grips the fanatics?

builder said:
The only "good" horse in a race is the one you have money riding on.

I choose to put my money on my people...

Emotive imagery, fullauto. Besides, they were all hooded figures. No fewer than ten orgs claimed responsibility for the London bombings.
It's geurilla warfare. Gruesome beheadings are visually disturbing. No less disturbing than retrieving limbless children from a bombing zone, or trying to extinguish napalm burnt civvies from the same. War is ****ing hell personnified.

The fact that at least ten groups claimed responsibility for those actions, is disturbing... did any of our allies claim responsibility for our actions... NO, because we view it as wrong, and they view it as heroic... scary

And napalm and DU spreading makes for heroes? That's ****ing brutal, barbaric, and long-reaching in genetic impact.

Who the **** said we were heroes? I just want to be alive when this **** is over... **** heroics... this isn't a ****ing novel, this **** is for real... quit inserting your meaning into my words... you and I will NEVER be on the same page...

You left out genocide. A minor oversight, I'm sure.

You are an idiot... flat out... can you please explain to your mother that a 3rd 21st chromosome is a bad thing and should not get passed on... thank you....

What ****ing rules indeed? There was this mad rush to overturn existing legislation to ensure certain figureheads would not be hanging from the gallows, and they weren't ****ing Iraqis.

There are no rules dealing with this type of war... that's my point! Had we been dealing with England, or australia, then yes, I'm almost positive we would have adhered to a more civilized set of standards... We tend to fight for political, and monetary gains... Not so in this case...

And of course we rushed to overturn some rules... When this whole thing kicked off, we knew it was going to be a much different kind of war, and that we would need to break the rules of 'civilized combat' (as if such a thing exists) in order to win... Knowing that we would have to do it, should we just leave the rules in place so we can hang the first man to have to make a tough decision... That would look real good at the next Al Qaeda meeting...

Ahmed Abu Salom Jihadee: "Those idiots hung the only man that wanted to fight!"

Abu Abu Abu Kilmerica: "What a fetid pile of camel dung these people have for brains!"

Who is the enemy? Islam? Why not come out and say this is a holy war?
It was never about bin Laden. It was never about Al Qaeda. Point to the enemy.

Islam is not the enemy... it just so happens to be that 98% of who we are fighting are Muslims... That being said, we are not at war with Islam so much as the people in it... This is NOT a holy war... This is Cultural war between two sets of ideologies... You don't hear them saying "death to Christ!", they say death to the infidels.. We don't say Death to Islam, we say, "a rather painful Indian burn to others of weird ideologies that want to see us dead!"

This is not a pure form of anything. It is a corruptly instigated war of money, that used religious fervour on both sides to incite the people of both camps to action. I also will do anything in my power to protect me and mine. I will not be used as a pistol of a corrupt government to invade another country.

Your brain is a pure form of moose dung

There is a threat to all of us. This threat is clearly based in fear and propaganda. As long as we all suck on this threat, and nurture it, and feed it, and hate the changes that it brings to our lives, the longer this threat will live and prosper.

Propaganda... So I didn't see us get attacked LIVE ON ****ING TV... I didn't see both sides Torture, Mame, and kill prisoners... I didn't see bin laden laugh with glee at the news or our buildings collapsing... This are all made up... Like the German 'Ja' posters of 1938! Complete fabrication...

You know what I did see though... Every ****ing major political figure in the west RUN to a ****ing mosque on September 12th... WOW... That ****ing scared me! We have to commit genocide to keep our leaders from extending a hand to Islam! Man, that was a powerful statement of commitment there! I want to kill just to impress them!

You're a ****ing moron... I hope to see you on the next Jihad video..

I would do the same. No question.

of course you would... You would perceive a grave threat to you and yours... This situation is no different, but with this, it threatens your people and not you directly... So where's the threat right? That's like saying, "kill my wife, but leave me alone and we have no problem!"

I would kill. I would not intentionally torture. Describe how torture would help you to protect your family. I would consider the prolonging of an enemy's death by torture to present an increased threat to my family.

If you had someone ductaped to a chair that knew where the son of a bitch was that was going to kill your family was, you would torture...

At this point in time, I disagree. The world disagrees. Give it twenty years, and with our current birth rates, westerners will indeed be the Davids.

You can disagree all you want... we are at a marked disadvantage, and the cause of it is a lack of unity by people like you...

Our foot soldiers are day labourers. Patriots or not, they treat their jobs as jobs. We don't sincerely believe we are fighting for our lives, just yet. It will come.

Exactly... We ARE in a fight for our lives, now... and if we treat it as such, we can win, but if we wait until later to deal with it as such, we are doomed...

At this point in time, torturing captured troops and then releasing them is perhaps a thorn in our side. If it has to happen, then kill them. After interrogation. Harsh, but under your edicts, more effective than torture and release.

Absolutely... Take NO prisoner... If that is the rules they want to go by, then those are the rules we MUST adopt...

They are in Jihad mode. The west is in defense mode. How would you motivate the west to the religious fervour that grips the fanatics?

I would explain to them with NO Political correctness, NO uncertain terms, and from the perspective of THE WEST and not America alone, that What we are in is a long term life or death struggle with an enemy that wishes to KILL US... not convert us, but kill... And that they have all the tools they need to do it, like a strangle hold on our energy supplies, a strangle on their information distribution, numbers, zealotry, and will! And that if we don't buck up and put a solid front to them, we will certainly lose our lives, and our culture... Don't make this America's war... This is a war of West and East... Two cultures competing for the same petre dish! and only 1 will win... Nations and cultures are not murdered, they commit suicide!

Look at Rome...

fullauto said:

You missed my point. I'll back my people to the hilt. The carly group has other plans.

The fact that at least ten groups claimed responsibility for those actions, is disturbing... did any of our allies claim responsibility for our actions... NO, because we view it as wrong, and they view it as heroic... scary

You're grasping at straws. Did any of our allies claim what? We did ****-all. What is to claim? Unsolved murders often draw a string of confessions from front-page jockeys. No difference here. Pubicity is a drug for some.

Who the **** said we were heroes? I just want to be alive when this **** is over... **** heroics... this isn't a ****ing novel, this **** is for real... quit inserting your meaning into my words... you and I will NEVER be on the same page...

I inserted meaning into your words? Be specific. I stated my case. Oh, and we are on the same ****ing page. And it ain't your novel. Nor mine. We are commenting on a reality. You don't like my take on it? Bash it up your kyhber pass.

You are an idiot... flat out... can you please explain to your mother that a 3rd 21st chromosome is a bad thing and should not get passed on... thank you....

It's a bit too late for hindsight, but I'll pen a short note to your mother requesting the same.

There are no rules dealing with this type of war... that's my point! Had we been dealing with England, or australia, then yes, I'm almost positive we would have adhered to a more civilized set of standards... We tend to fight for political, and monetary gains... Not so in this case...

Don't ****ing kid yourself. US and UK political meddling and forced regime change has been de riguer in the ME for longer than your arse points to the ground. You think these people forgive and forget? A "civilized set of standards" was established in the ME while you were still swimming around in your daddy's ballsack. I thought you were educated. Pfffffft.

And of course we rushed to overturn some rules... When this whole thing kicked off, we knew it was going to be a much different kind of war, and that we would need to break the rules of 'civilized combat' (as if such a thing exists) in order to win... Knowing that we would have to do it, should we just leave the rules in place so we can hang the first man to have to make a tough decision... That would look real good at the next Al Qaeda meeting...

Wrong. When the raison detre for the "war on terror" was shot full of holes, your war-mongering leaders realised their arses were up for a town rooting, so they pulled out all stops to protect their own arses. Once again, I thought you were a learned soul.

Abu Abu Abu Kilmerica: "What a fetid pile of camel dung these people have for brains!"

This mindset will not change because of anything the west does, or doesn't do, and you ****ing know it, fullauto.

Islam is not the enemy... it just so happens to be that 98% of who we are fighting are Muslims... That being said, we are not at war with Islam so much as the people in it... This is NOT a holy war... This is Cultural war between two sets of ideologies... You don't hear them saying "death to Christ!", they say death to the infidels.. We don't say Death to Islam, we say, "a rather painful Indian burn to others of weird ideologies that want to see us dead!"

This is a holy war whether you want to couch it in some other obscure idealogical form or not. You say we don't have the guts, the fire, the desire, the will, to take on this threat, and you still hide behind some wordy ****ing excuse to rain merry ****ing hell on another religion. Grow some ****ing balls. Lead by example. It's a holy war. Shoot from the hip.

Keep it up. Words like this are allah fodder. I'm on your ****ing team, and you don't quite know how to recognise that just yet.

Propaganda... So I didn't see us get attacked LIVE ON ****ING TV... I didn't see both sides Torture, Mame, and kill prisoners... I didn't see bin laden laugh with glee at the news or our buildings collapsing... This are all made up... Like the German 'Ja' posters of 1938! Complete fabrication...

The lead-up is about as important now as the cheerleaders at the start of the Superbowl. Moot point. The game is on.

You know what I did see though... Every ****ing major political figure in the west RUN to a ****ing mosque on September 12th... WOW... That ****ing scared me! We have to commit genocide to keep our leaders from extending a hand to Islam! Man, that was a powerful statement of commitment there! I want to kill just to impress them!

I never actually saw that mass exodus to the mosques. I wasn't aware of it until recently. You know my feelings about DU. I'll let that one lie low, like the insidious ****ing thing it is.

Coming from you, I'll accept that as a compliment. From one who has so much book learning, you know so little about the people around you. Get out more.

of course you would... You would perceive a grave threat to you and yours... This situation is no different, but with this, it threatens your people and not you directly... So where's the threat right? That's like saying, "kill my wife, but leave me alone and we have no problem!"

Now you asked me not to twist your words, and what the **** are you doing here? I never took that track.

If you had someone ductaped to a chair that knew where the son of a bitch was that was going to kill your family was, you would torture...

You've changed the parameters. I would have the guys nuts in my hand, and you know the rest of the story.

You can disagree all you want... we are at a marked disadvantage, and the cause of it is a lack of unity by people like you...

Wrong. I am onto it. The bulk of people choose to believe the fairy tale offered by our pussified PC govts. Don't count me amongst them.

Exactly... We ARE in a fight for our lives, now... and if we treat it as such, we can win, but if we wait until later to deal with it as such, we are doomed...

It would appear to be the case, but our dog-dumb, piss-poor, gov-stultified media is keeping the real picture from us all. Bring the **** on. Tell the people. Like I keep hearing all over the web, WW3 started years ago. I think even you said the same in chat one day.

Absolutely... Take NO prisoner... If that is the rules they want to go by, then those are the rules we MUST adopt...

I hope you don't mean hacking heads off with blunt pruning knives. We don't have to stoop to that level. I'll gladly swing the broadsword.

I would explain to them with NO Political correctness, NO uncertain terms, and from the perspective of THE WEST and not America alone, that What we are in is a long term life or death struggle with an enemy that wishes to KILL US... not convert us, but kill... And that they have all the tools they need to do it, like a strangle hold on our energy supplies, a strangle on their information distribution, numbers, zealotry, and will! And that if we don't buck up and put a solid front to them, we will certainly lose our lives, and our culture... Don't make this America's war... This is a war of West and East... Two cultures competing for the same petre dish! and only 1 will win... Nations and cultures are not murdered, they commit suicide!

Then include the rest of the west. Like I've said, it's still about money and control, and oil, and the greed of the carly's is still apparent. Will it take total bankruptcy before the solo effort collapses?

Look at Rome...

Uuuum, you mean the sex orgies, and the depravity, and the gluttony, perhaps?

Trying to read fullauto's posts has taught me one thing.

I have certainly been remiss and am seriously behind in my drinking :eek:

I went back and re-read your posts. Protocols of the Elders of Zion :eek:

What the ****?

For the life of me I cannot figure out where it is that you are supposed to be coming from.

On the original topic of this thread, I can see your vote, but just where the hell are you right now?

fullauto said:

Look at Rome...

What really blows me away is that we have to point this **** out! You said this perfectly!

snafu said:
What really blows me away is that we have to point this **** out! You said this perfectly!

That's funny...what really blows me away is that not only is it a complete pile of dribble, you two actually believe it!

I never cease to be amazed at the complete moronic backwoods mentality of people like you two.

You actually scare me.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
That's funny...what really blows me away is that not only is it a complete pile of dribble, you two actually believe it!

I never cease to be amazed at the complete moronic backwoods mentality of people like you two.

You actually scare me.
Ditto to you.
I wonder where your head is at sometimes. Just sit back. Don't worry about anything. It won't happen to you right?
And you can actually sit there and listen to builder and not say a thing? He's not a backwoods moron?

I think Snafu and FullAuto are being slightly over dramatic in their defense of the GI's who are obviously mishandling their captives. All the offensive imagery I've seen of Americans mistreating suspected insurgents, take place behind and away from the battlefield. They act like some twisted perverted caricature of Eddie Haskel. Poking at their prisoners genitals with a stick and having a roar of a laugh at the fear they inflict. As if out of boredom, not shell shock induced stress.

Of course our enemy follows no "rules of engagement". We knew this going in. That doesn't give American soldier license to break the law.

There are no rules dealing with this type of war... that's my point!

I beg to differ. Iraqi insurgents are not formal soldiers, they are criminals. Knowing this does not allow us to become criminals too. CES already posted clearly for you, the international law regarding human rights violations. These laws are not subject to review and/or change. They are clear and easily understandable.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:

You actually scare me.
You seem to be scared by EVERYONE, CES...

There is a stark difference between DELIBERATELY cutting off the fingers, hands, HEADS of people who are CLEARLY not combatants (on either side of the conflict) and using EXTREME "interrogation" techniques on KNOWN combatants.

Let me be clear

I have no qualms about the mistreatment of detainees. Sure the soldiers in those pictures were wrong! **** any idiot can see that. The thread was about an accident while an interrogation! Then it escalated to the fact that I was equivalent to a Nazi for thinking that such interrogation was necessary.
Jhony nobodies condoning the miss-handling of prisoners. I am simply stating that we aren’t engaging in a “fair” war. We need to do what ever will accomplish our mission.

CES and Pheak are the ones saying American's are the bad guys. **** I'm just pointing out the obvious.

snafu said:
I have no qualms about the mistreatment of detainees. Sure the soldiers in those pictures were wrong! **** any idiot can see that. The thread was about an accident while an interrogation! Then it escalated to the fact that I was equivalent to a Nazi for thinking that such interrogation was necessary.
Jhony nobodies condoning the miss-handling of prisoners. I am simply stating that we aren

Well wardmd I will agree with you on all points except the sentence of Welshofer.
We can

Back