Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

well i feel sorry for all that get pain....i got my period really late...when i was 16...i mean really late....but im not complaining....i dont get any pain at all and its on a normal cycle. Roxy dont get too down...there are others just like you who know ur pain....one of my friends gets it for 4 days every 2 weeks and during those 4 days she goes through 6 packs of pads AND tampons....the pill didnt help her either. Sorry i know thats disgusting but just wanted to let you know that ur not alone. *HUGS*

neway must be off....*hands roxy chocolate* ENJOY!

oh man. mood swings suck. i dont have those, though. :) i know this girl that has a cist on her overy, and she goes through her period like 2 monts at a time, then has like a month off, then 2 or 3 more months.. that must REALLY suck. how long do your's last? the regular time? just longer time in between??

I hate getting mine...i barely get cramps tho. but i feel most uncomfortable when i have to sleep i sleep on my back cuz i always think im going to leak.ahhh er mine last for like 3 day and a half

i especially hate when my mom says "hunny, have you gotten it?" its like so bothersome. and she like stalks my ever move when i have it! its so frustrating. im wondering . . . is anyone still giving brownies or cake . . . please i really need it . . . . IM ABOUT TO BREAK! :mad:

LpLuVaGuRl said:
i especially hate when my mom says "hunny, have you gotten it?" its like so bothersome. and she like stalks my ever move when i have it! its so frustrating. im wondering . . . is anyone still giving brownies or cake . . . please i really need it . . . . IM ABOUT TO BREAK! :mad:
the same is with my mom !
oh my god! seriuosly it gets very annoying and she says it infront of her freinds, my whole family ..I mean wtf?!?

Heart_LP said:
the same is with my mom !
oh my god! seriuosly it gets very annoying and she says it infront of her freinds, my whole family ..I mean wtf?!?
when i first had it she told everyone and like people outside the united states . . . and now everyone calls me a miss. its gets pretty annoyin . . . *gladly accepts chocolate and brownies*

LpLuVaGuRl said:
when i first had it she told everyone and like people outside the united states . . . and now everyone calls me a miss. its gets pretty annoyin . . . *gladly accepts chocolate and brownies*
omg I know what you mean..

sry about that Imtheonethatfalls. :(

I will be having mine in prolly 2 days from now..not again!!

Argh i cant tell you how much i hate it! it ruins everything and always happens on the worst occations, and the stumach aches are horrible

oh, i dont have much problem with the pain, but i'm ****ing emotional or angry in those days, i also think about suicide or hating all the people. So i really hate that.

Back