Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.......(I'm borad)>_<

There is "some" semen that comes out during the love makeing process, before the male reaches his climax......^_^

^_^

It's about the only thing the people in my class talk about...-_- Ever watched someone puke for 4 minutes straight? T_T

It's best to wait after you're married, kidd-o's.^_^ That way it's based on love....and they won't leave you because you preformed badly...T_T

I forgot about that lil microscopic bit before the climax.
Well, like the other dude said, Wiat till your married. Or risk the feel and geta condom. And if you wanna go with the pullout method then go with it. Heh. Yeah, theres a reason why my sig says last 14 year old virgin.\m/(^.^)\m/ Oh but im not saying

azemkamikaze03 said:
I'm guessing your somewhat expirirenced? :)

haha, not particularly, where would you get that impression, and yeah say it...
arent you supposed to have sex before you get married, alot of marriages are affected because the couple arent sexually compatible...lol
or is my mum just making stuff up again?? thats the most probable answer actually...

Hehe...Keza, well if your catholic theres a no sex before marrige thng. About 10 people probabaly fallow it.

Acdc you stole mini me from me. Im not saying why though. It;s like and inside joke

yeah i stole minime for you, i'm not giving him back!!! he's mine!! *hugs mini me* cramps suck major butt!!!! *runs and gets midol* lol

On the subject of monthly complaints, I found another 1. And it's also an advice to every girl out there, but if you ever decide to get your nipples pierced be prepared for what it does with you that time of the month. I got both my nipples pierced not so long ago, but right now I'm going through that time before your period and GOD my nipples are sensitive like hell that it isn't pleasant or funny anymore. I even have to sleep with a bra on because without 1 my breast are killing me. So something else to put on my list of monthly complaints.

xxxxxx The Tester

just finsihed mine like yesterday, mine atleast last 3 days at most 4 but thats like never hm.. its usally is about 5 days off or perfect its werid i can predict it sometimes O.0

Back