Gold diggers stink!

Yes, you did fail, no point in making a big deal about it though, it is actually a normal result with you these days.....unfortunately for you.

Attachments

• f4da7f92f186b6f1c7393132e798fcd1.jpg
    f4da7f92f186b6f1c7393132e798fcd1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
eddo said:
When compared to women and sex- what is the cow in this anecdote referring too?

RoyalOrleans said:
Don't you mean, "What was the cow referring to?".

eddo said:
Yeah, "too" and "to" will be the downfall of me. My family has order to write them wrongly on my tombstone. and I don't mean my pizza :)

RoyalOrleans said:
"Toombstoone"?

Hay, I think you too are HI-LAIR-I-OUS! Two many people tooday aren't funny but you to are. Your so awesome. Every day you too move closer and closer tword greatness.

RO and eddo - I am just two in love with the too of you!!!!!

timesjoke said:
lol, so?

What is your point Joe?

That was not me attacking Ali's family or loved ones. I know Ali is alone so at her house Christmas carols are sung solo. My comment was about her, not anyone else.

Nice try, TJ. Nice fukking try.

But no dice. So sorry.

timesjoke said:
So going back to this comment:

Do you now admit you have attacked my family Ali?

No need to bother with a long tirade about how you felt justified because obviously "YOU" feel justified or you would never have done it in the first place.

A simple admission is all it takes Ali, everyone knows by now that you have done this, even eddo admits you have done it, but you, you have not admitted to it.

I have labored long and hard (heh) over how to reply to this. After considerable thought, I have to say....

I think men with soft, moisturized hands are pussies. Gross, creepy pussies.

Thank you.

lol, not a nice try Ali, how many times have you said you are completely alone in this world? You even wallowed in it during the "it is not natural" discussion so obviously my comment about your house is based on my knowledge that you have nobody else in your home to sing with.

Even if you did have someone special in your life, my comment would still at best be considered a sideways sort of thing, definately not the kind of direct and ugly attacks you make against other people. And I am not just talking aobut me, you have done this before with other people.

I go back to intent, your intent is to try and harm someone by lashing out at their loved ones. I have never done the same to anyone here.

Oh, nice dodge attempt on your own words though, it was you who claimed to have never attacked my loved ones, not me Ali, you can only blame yourself.

timesjoke said:
I go back to intent, your intent is to try and harm someone by lashing out at their loved ones. I have never done the same to anyone here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali said:
I've yet to "attack" your family since your return. YOU are the one who drags your family into the mix over, and over and over.

timesjoke said:
Ali said she never attacked my loved ones, I proved she did.

sigh I can't believe how lame this is getting.

Read my comment above. Note the quotations around the word "attack". You do understand what quotations around a word means, right? In this situation, it means that YOU (yeah, you. I'm quoting you.) think my comments are aimed at attacking you/your loved ones/your dog/your sock drawer/your "insert any number of TJ's prized possessions here"......well, I don't view them as "attacks" at all and that is where we have reached an impasse. Capice?

You've proven nothing except that you are hell bent on engaging in a flame war with me.

I've offered to make you your own special post where you can rip on me all the live long day. You want it or not?

timesjoke said:
lol, not a nice try Ali, how many times have you said you are completely alone in this world? You even wallowed in it during the "it is not natural" discussion so obviously my comment about your house is based on my knowledge that you have nobody else in your home to sing with.

Even if you did have someone special in your life, my comment would still at best be considered a sideways sort of thing, definately not the kind of direct and ugly attacks you make against other people. And I am not just talking aobut me, you have done this before with other people.

I'm "completely alone"? And I "wallow" in that?

Ok. lol

Whatever gets you through the day, TJ. Whatever gets you through the day. :)

Hey TJ.. perhaps you should start telling everyone you could kill them without a shred of emotion.. like a doctor cutting away cancer.. that'll get you the respect you deserve..

I love you too RO, my prison Princess ;)

Ali, why all the dancing, you opened your big mouth and you were proven wrong. I honestly believe you forgot all about calling Tami a cow at the time you made that statemement sure, I don't think you would have messed up that bad on purpose.

But you did mess up.

Trying now to play semantics or rewrite history will not get you anywhere.

I offer you a chance to move foward if you want that, but as usual you set the stage just like eddo, I only play on the stage you set.

timesjoke said:
I love you too RO, my prison Princess ;)

That's all fine and dandy, but what I really want to know is this:

Who paid for the first three dates?

timesjoke said:
Ali, why all the dancing......

I like to dance. My favorite is the waltz.

RoyalOrleans said:
Ohhhh....... I paid, because that is what a MAN should do!

Yep, RO gets to play the man when the sun is in the sky, but things change considerably when the sun goes down, let's just say RO does a great impression of the setting sun, instead of the horizon we have the blankets, lol.

I like the waltz, it is fun, but I like the Rumba more, now there is a way to bury the hatchet, I know several places we can dace at Ali in the Gainesville area, do you Rumba?

timesjoke said:
Yep, RO gets to play the man when the sun is in the sky, but things change considerably when the sun goes down, let's just say RO does a great impression of the setting sun, instead of the horizon we have the blankets, lol.

I love it when I tell you to "smile like a doughnut" and then your eyes roll back.

You make me feel like somebody special.

RoyalOrleans said:
I love it when I tell you to "smile like a doughnut" and then your eyes roll back.

Hell yes they do, every time you say doughnut I remember the first time you played "make a ringer, get the creme" with my shlong and a dozen doughnuts. That was a very intense thing, no woman has ever had the skills with their mouth you have performed for me RO.

You got skills, much respect to you my darling ;)

RoyalOrleans said:

timesjoke said:
Hell yes they do, every time you say doughnut I remember the first time you played "make a ringer, get the creme" with my shlong and a dozen doughnuts. That was a very intense thing, no woman has ever had the skills with their mouth you have performed for me RO.

View attachment 2436

Attachments

• 49ab372afe2e6a0defb6689ec2c970d1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 6
timesjoke said:

Those weren't doughnuts, they were holes. RO and I poked holes in the middle, then he told me he could only fit one on you:p

timesjoke said:
I like the waltz, it is fun, but I like the Rumba more, now there is a way to bury the hatchet, I know several places we can dace at Ali in the Gainesville area, do you Rumba?

Nope. I'm not that classy.

Two step and waltzing is about all I've mastered. I thought about taking a ballroom dance class once, but I guess I just never did.

Back