Gold diggers stink!

Ali said:
Since you've been back at BS, I've pretty much stayed on track with attempting to debate the subject matter with you. I've even bowed out of a discussion to avoid seeing it evolve (devolve...?) into an all out flame war out of respect for the other members here.

I've yet to "attack" your family since your return. YOU are the one who drags your family into the mix over, and over and over.

I do believe when I mentioned my grandmother's saying "Why buy the cow" saying you took a shot at Tami calling her a cow Ali.

I guess that does not count though right?

Ali said:
Live in the past much? How's that working for ya?

Not as well as for you, obviously, your still pretending to be miss innocent I see.

Ali said:
I do not even remotely care what you think about me.

No? Then why spend so much time talking about me and how I see you?

Ali said:
Never. Never, ever, never, ever....ever, never, ever because you're not.

Well you made my point for me, all the pretty talk about getting to know you guys and at the end of the day, you will not try to get to know me instead.

Ali said:
Life isn't fair....right? Awwww.

Okay, back at you, stop crying about me then, it goes both ways you know.

Ali said:
Never, ever, never, ever to the never'th degree!

So why would I ever expect a joke from either you or eddo when you clearly say there is nothing good about me? Why do you two demand I spend more time to get to know and like you when neither of you will do the same for me?

Ali said:
I honestly don't care if you have good feelings towards me or not, TJ. I'm not insecure enough to need, nay DEMAND, your approval.

So why all the crying?

I am not the one turning to personal attacks. You turning to personal attacks proves your insecure.

Ali said:
You seem pretty focused on that 5%. I guess I'm just following suit.

I focus on the 5% when it shows up during topics that are about women where you abandon your usual good debating skills in favor of blocking and attack skills.

Your determined to stop discussions you do not like, and I am the only person here who has ever stood up to you when you pull this stuff.

timesjoke said:
I do believe when I mentioned my grandmother's saying "Why buy the cow" saying you took a shot at Tami calling her a cow Ali.

Not as well as for you, obviously, your still pretending to be miss innocent I see.

No? Then why spend so much time talking about me and how I see you?

Well you made my point for me, all the pretty talk about getting to know you guys and at the end of the day, you will not try to get to know me instead.

Okay, back at you, stop crying about me then, it goes both ways you know.

So why would I ever expect a joke from either you or eddo when you clearly say there is nothing good about me? Why do you two demand I spend more time to get to know and like you when neither of you will do the same for me?

So why all the crying?

I am not the one turning to personal attacks. You turning to personal attacks proves your insecure.

I focus on the 5% when it shows up during topics that are about women where you abandon your usual good debating skills in favor of blocking and attack skills.

Your determined to stop discussions you do not like, and I am the only person here who has ever stood up to you when you pull this stuff.

Genius.. all the sh t you bawl about was all fine and dandy.. when you were doing it to me.. and then some.. a lot of then some.. so.. Mr. Innocent..

Shut the hell up..

timesjoke said:

How did you expect Ali to react when that saying is pretty much calling all women "cows".

She tossed your own words back at you and you didn't like it when it was applied to you. It was fine for you to compare ALL other women to cows, but don't dare anyone call Tami one too...

dude, you are dense.

Is it at all possible to give yourself a new username without canceling the account?

If so, might I suggest to Timesjoke a name change to "JustBS'Joke"?

eddo said:
How did you expect Ali to react when that saying is pretty much calling all women "cows".

She tossed your own words back at you and you didn't like it when it was applied to you. It was fine for you to compare ALL other women to cows, but don't dare anyone call Tami one too...

dude, you are dense.

That is not what the saying means eddo and you darn well know it.

The meaning of it is to say if girls give away sex without commitment, then why would the man want to get married to you? There was never any implication to call all women cows.

But Ali took the term literally long enough to take a shot at Tami, something she just claimed to never have done, and this is my point, she always acts this way when pissed off, to attack people, even their loved ones.

When have I ever attacked your loved ones eddo? Have I ever attacked Ali's loved ones? So why is it okay to attack mine?

timesjoke said:

The meaning of it is to say if girls give away sex without commitment, then why would the man want to get married to you? There was never any implication to call all women cows.

But Ali took the term literally long enough to take a shot at Tami, something she just claimed to never have done, and this is my point, she always acts this way when pissed off, to attack people, even their loved ones.

When have I ever attacked your loved ones eddo? Have I ever attacked Ali's loved ones? So why is it okay to attack mine?

Shut the hell up before I act like you.. to you.. to show you.. you.. who.. I'm not.

timesjoke said:

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
When compared to women and sex- what is the cow in this anecdote referring too?
Maybe you didn't mean it this way, but it was most certainly came off as a derogatory term- aimed at calling women who take a more liberal outlook at sex (like Ali) a bunch of "cows."

In essence, Ali wasn't calling Tami a cow- you were. Have you bought your "cow" TJ? or is she giving the "milk" up for free?
(for those following along at home, I am not actually calling Tami a cow. I am asking TJ if he and Tami have married {bought the cow,} or if they are living in sin {getting the milk for free} as his grandmothers anecdote refers to.)

timesjoke said:

Dear holy flying spaghetti god,

Please let TJ balls drop soon. He needs the testosterone influx to counter his overly weepy vaginal secretions.

oh, and please fill my belly with your noodlely goodness.

Thank you,
eddo

wez said:
Shut the hell up before I act like you.. to you.. to show you.. you.. who.. I'm not.

Wez, I am pretty sure you could add some insight to this discussion if you tried. Please don't start that same old "Shut the hell up before I act like you.. to you.. to show you.. you.. who.. I'm not" crap.

eddo said:
Wez, I am pretty sure you could add some insight to this discussion if you tried. Please don't start that same old "Shut the hell up before I act like you.. to you.. to show you.. you.. who.. I'm not" crap.

Shut the hell up before I... :D

You don't wanna tell me what to do.. trust me.. hahahaha

eddo said:
Maybe you didn't mean it this way, but it was most certainly came off as a derogatory term- aimed at calling women who take a more liberal outlook at sex (like Ali) a bunch of "cows."

In essence, Ali wasn't calling Tami a cow- you were. Have you bought your "cow" TJ? or is she giving the "milk" up for free?
(for those following along at home, I am not actually calling Tami a cow. I am asking TJ if he and Tami have married {bought the cow,} or if they are living in sin {getting the milk for free} as his grandmothers anecdote refers to.)

You don't understand.. women stop becoming a cow when they make you pay for their milk.. like TJ's grandma.. and Tami.. kinda like a.. hooker.. right TJ?

timesjoke said:

eddo said:

dude, you are dense.

timesjoke said:

eddo said:

eddo is exactly right. Grandma's quote was perfectly fine when applied to ALL other women, but when TJ was directly confronted with that same nugget of wisdom, suddenly he views it as an "attack" against him and his loved ones.

YOU called Tami a cow. Not me.

Dude...you're insane. Seriously. You're creeping me out.

And gee, TJ...how can we speak in generalities when ALL you can focus on is the exceptions? Hmmmmmmmmmm??????? Again, I'm sure this will be viewed as an "attack" once it's being applied to you.

timesjoke said:

Yes, everyone else here is terrified to debate me. :rolleyes:

This is just getting stupid. All these threads are getting derailed for no reason. TJ, would you like me to create a special thread just for you so you can call me out on what a nasty person I am and take me to task for not accepting you and somehow blocking others here from accepting you, too?

Just let me know.

Otherwise I'll probably find something more interesting to do:

Maybe I'll go shopping for a pretty new nose ring for eddo.

Or I'll manipulate IWS into fully following my lead since right now he is only partially on board with my evil plan to destroy TJ, this forum, the interweb, that Applebee's on 24th street that served me a strawberry daquari without a straw, and eventually the world! Buwahahahaha!

I could possibly convince RO to combine our gangbang itinerary and he could impregnate my irresponsible vagina with his irresponsible penis. If I use my manipulation skills correctly, I could probably get him to pay for the subsequent abortion by our 3rd date!

Ali said:
I could possibly convince RO to combine our gangbang itinerary and he could impregnate my irresponsible vagina with his irresponsible penis. If I use my manipulation skills correctly, I could probably get him to pay for the subsequent abortion by our 3rd date!

I've already written the check out to the "International House of Abortions".

Booth or table?

timesjoke said:

Tami?

Ali?

Cookie?

Cinnamon?

Gigi?

Crystal?

Eddo?

Sounds like the starting line up down there at the "Jiggly Room".

eddo said:

Don't you mean, "What was the cow referring to?".

I'll answer that in one word: depleted nipples. Ok... that's two words, but you get the jist of it, I'm suspicious.

RoyalOrleans said:
Tami?

Ali?

Cookie?

Cinnamon?

Gigi?

Crystal?

Eddo?

Sounds like the starting line up down there at the "Jiggly Room".

yeah, but I don't make in tips what the girls do. Some of you men just wanna touch and not pay.

eh, I'm not complaining though...

RoyalOrleans said:
Don't you mean, "What was the cow referring to?".

I'll answer that in one word: depleted nipples. Ok... that's two words, but you get the jist of it, I'm suspicious.

Yeah, "too" and "to" will be the downfall of me. My family has order to write them wrongly on my tombstone. and I don't mean my pizza :)

RoyalOrleans said:
I've already written the check out to the "International House of Abortions".

Booth or table?

How thoughtful of you to ask! Booth, please.

I prefer the intimacy and privacy of a booth when I'm engaging in irresponsible behaviors that white, rich, conservative men condemn mercilessly for political gain.

eddo said:
yeah, but I don't make in tips what the girls do. Some of you men just wanna touch and not pay.

eh, I'm not complaining though...

I'd put a dollar in your garter, you sexy muthafukka! Owww!

Then I'd expect seventy-five cents back.

eddo said:
Yeah, "too" and "to" will be the downfall of me. My family has order to write them wrongly on my tombstone. and I don't mean my pizza :)

"Toombstoone"?

Ali said:
How thoughtful of you to ask! Booth, please.

If you happen to show up before I can get there, you know: the whole irresponsible penis deal impregnating yet another would-be prom queen, mention my name and you'll get a good seat.

Ali said:
I prefer the intimacy and privacy of a booth when I'm engaging in irresponsible behaviors that white, rich, conservative men condemn mercilessly for political gain.

Yeah... those evil, greedy, rich bastards always get the luxury suite.

Since my "Frequent Abortion" card has been punched nine times, the tenth is free! Free! Fukken gratis!

Afterwords we'll visit that country buffet!

So let me get this straight, first Ali says she has never attacked my loved ones.

Then I prove she has.

Then eddo starts with defending her actions with possible disclaimers and excuses.

Then Ali follows up with the offered excuse for justification to do what she says she never did in the first place..........

How about we do away with the excuses and simply state facts?

Ali has attacked Tami and there is never justification in turning to personal attacks on family members. I have never done this to her or anyone else.

Back