Greenday!!!

i used to likje greenday then they came out with their lovely "American Idiot" song and cd and that completley screwed it up. that cd is complete crap poser music and the american idiot song is stupid and rude because all they can say is "**** america". in conclusion i hate greenday with a passion :)

Greenday is a cool band. i like them for the most part. i really like their new CD.

"nobody likes you, everyone left you, their all out with out you ,having fun"
i love that right there. its spiffy!

omg.. the video for "American Idoit".. .GREEN GREEN GREEN.. i love it... it rocks! that song is spiffy... real spiffy. For "Holiday" i really like how Tray got all dressed up in a dress.. roflmao. that was funny as hell! "Boulavard of Broken Dreams" was spiffy too. I liked how they laid that all out. Anyways, that i have to say about the new CD videos...

LOVE GREENDAY!!
used to think billie joe was the best looking guy in the world but he seems to be looking a little worse for wear at them moment, my opinion will probably change when i go to their concert, by the end of the night i'll prob be in love...lol

atreyu said:
i used to likje greenday then they came out with their lovely "American Idiot" song and cd and that completley screwed it up. that cd is complete crap poser music and the american idiot song is stupid and rude because all they can say is "**** america". in conclusion i hate greenday with a passion :)

i hate green day with a passion now too. American Idiot is ****ING ****. there are all this people going around saying how much like Green Day but when you ask them to name any GD songs before AI they are like : Oh i thought AI was their debut album. Really pisses me off. What happen to punk like the sex pistol. now today all we can offer for punk music is shitty little bands like Green Day.

Sygy said:
i hate green day with a passion now too. American Idiot is ****ING ****. there are all this people going around saying how much like Green Day but when you ask them to name any GD songs before AI they are like : Oh i thought AI was their debut album. Really pisses me off. What happen to punk like the sex pistol. now today all we can offer for punk music is shitty little bands like Green Day.

I disagree with that. I love their music. I think their best is their oldest stuff like the album "Dookie or International Superhits" I love those albums and I love American Idiot. If u dont like them, hey, im not telling u to like them or anything. Your entitled 2 an opinion but, my opinon is that Green Day rocks.

Wow,I havent posted in about 7 months or something.But Green Day rocks.I havent heard a song I hate.I love all of their new stuff and from their old stuff I really like Basket Case and Warning.

green day is very awesome! i love their song "holyday" and "boulevard of broken dreams!" and "american idiot" and more.... but lp is still the best

:( i dunno why but since going to see the G concert im not really as into lp asi used to be..hope it comes back, i still love them, but not as i did before

I think that greenday is a pretty awsome band i like there old music better Of coarse LP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Back