Greenday!!!

Green Day has released a new single called "Wake me up when September ends",the song is so nice but the vid is sooo sad because the couple were going to stay together for ever but then the boy decided to join the army and the girl gets so sad because of it.
Here´s the song for all of you in case any1 haven´t heard it yet:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EOSUODVUHR2O04M5TAN8L6HL5

Enjoy it:thumbsup:

it was, but the radios ruined it, they play it too much, ive got the AI cd and i'll listen to that song, but not as relgiously as i used to lol

I saw the video and it is really sad...especially since a friend of mine actually did the same thing. He joined the army so he could go to college and give his fiancee a better life.

Im watching the new video too. both of my oldest brothers have gone to Iraq and my oldest brother Richie has passed away in combat. it really hits home for me though. Its really hard trying to go on without him. He said this is the song that he wanted at his funeral thats in a few days.

I just saw the video this morning. Really sad. It's weird for me, all my aunts and uncles and grandpa were in the army on my dad's side except for my dad. Amazingly, they are all here and retired from it except for one uncle who's still in it.

Back