Gunman kills 29 in virginia campus shootings

wow... he was asain... when i fist saw it i was like "aw **** thats us..."

really sorry for all the victims and their families... this is worse than columbine...

Yeah I can understand he was mentally unstable etc, but that opposed to killing 32 innocent people doesn't really balance out in my opinion.

It's kind of ironic that this happened, because just recently the drama club at my school (in Canada) had been putting on a play called "Bang, Bang, You're Dead" all over different schools and theatres. The play is about school shootings, and how this one kid offs 5 of his schoolmates. It takes place in jail where he's haunted by the ones he's killed, and he looks back on what he's done and realizes what a huge mistake he's made, but he can't take any of it back.

It's really, really good play and I think it teaches a really valuable lesson. Even before the shooting in Virginia, a lot of people wanted to do this play because many of us feel so strongly about this issue. It just goes to show what this world is coming to.

There was a research a they found out that these shootings actually happen with this copy-cat reaction thing. When one person do it, the other ones who are disturbed or whatever get this courage to do it. Then more and more people will do it. But this is really sad. Innocent people are dying because of these people who are not accepted by their fellow peers or being picked on or whatever. It's not like it's only the killer's fault, because everything has a chain reaction. And the ones not understanding him or picking on him are responsible too.

EDIT: also some person told me that the legal age to buy a gun in Virginia was like 12. I'm not so sure, I thought it was 16, but that's still pretty young to buy a gun. If people couldn't get guns that easily, then I guess stuff like this might not happen so easily.

Back