Guns, when do we get Guns...

Lethalfind

Truisms About Guns

If guns cause crime do matches cause arson?

If guns cause crime does water cause drowning?

If guns cause crime needles cause drug abuse?

If guns cause crime it must be said that pencils misspell words.

God made man & woman, Sam Colt made man & woman equal.

Lethalfind said:
Truisms About Guns

If guns cause crime do matches cause arson?

If guns cause crime does water cause drowning?

If guns cause crime needles cause drug abuse?

If guns cause crime it must be said that pencils misspell words.

God made man & woman, Sam Colt made man & woman equal.

And it all started with Mothers milk!:cool:

Maybe the easy availability of guns just exacerbates the problem?

If I left my matches in the reach of a child then I should expect to find my house burned to the ground.

Guns help rid our nation of worthless people; drug dealers, people who dumbly choose homicidal spouses, Kennedys, etc.

Wal-Mart's prices are too high since they started giving their dumb**** employees outrageously high benefits. I go to the Dollar stores now.

Feckless Wench said:
Maybe the easy availability of guns just exacerbates the problem?

If I left my matches in the reach of a child then I should expect to find my house burned to the ground.

I don't leave mine where my daughter can get them. One of them is locked in a small purse size gun case (for lack of a better way of saying it) that is locked and the other one has a trigger lock. While she might find the guns, she can't load them without the key to unlock them and of course she will have to find the bullets. I always leave it that way when I am not home and she will be there, which is only twice a week, she gets home a couple hours before my classes end. When I am home, I have one of them more accessible. I would rather risk them not being at hand should I need one, rather then have my daughter get ahold of a loaded gun.

I am thinking of mounting a gun safe that opens with touch of your fingers in a certain combination only by my bed so it could be accessed quickly but still keep my daughter out of it.