Hawtest LpF Chick!CONTEST LADYS READ!

Who is the hawtes? everyone vote!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
azemkamikaze03 said:
ok im going to be nice and remove you ImTheOneThatFalls

For thoes of you who dont seem to grasp the sistuation. This is what is happening. ss1 is not the official winner. I am goin to set up a top 5. The ppl who rank good in this poll will grasp that top five. If you have voted for the last choice cb7 and lpGirl you vote will automatically count for LPgirl if u dont post ur choice between cb7 and lpgirl. So you better hurry. Bye sunday we will have a winner.

lol i know im not the official winner...everyone on this forum is hotter then me so why am i even up there??

anywho....i still dont get how 2 change my vote...i accidently voted for myself 0___o

stupidsoul1 said:
lol i know im not the official winner...everyone on this forum is hotter then me so why am i even up there??

anywho....i still dont get how 2 change my vote...i accidently voted for myself 0___o
dude ur hawt and u know it

Chestersbabi7 said:
ahh...just knock me outta this... im confused....and i think LP gurl Diserves it more...shes prettier
me pretty *cough* hell no, ur prettier than me..

Chestersbabi7 said:
Tee hee, did u see me pic?.. lol.. .Ewwww... u win... you can take the spot.. your hotter..
lol, we both WIN.. *nothing..* lol, dunno what 2 do lets let the judges choose, or whatever.. :thumbsup:

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
I forget what LPgirl looks like, but I know you are very pretty.
lol if you wanna see what my ugly face looks like go here and scroll, cb7 is above me so u can see how pretty she is too..
click me..

You are very pretty too LPgirl!! cb7 doesn't look very good in that pic, but her other ones she looks cool. You guys are both so cute!!

StupidSoul1
XrockinfreakX
[LP]gotLinkin
Mike Shinoda'sGurl
Vero(4everlp)
KILLMEIMIRISH

these are the top 5 hotties...now heres the deal here is the New twist...Killmeimirish has been added as wild card. now choose who u think is hottest!!!

azemkamikaze03 said:
StupidSoul1
XrockinfreakX
[LP]gotLinkin
Mike Shinoda'sGurl
Vero(4everlp)
KILLMEIMIRISH

these are the top 5 hotties...now heres the deal here is the New twist...Killmeimirish has been added as wild card. now choose who u think is hottest!!!
What?! God this is confusing!!

azemkamikaze03 said:
StupidSoul1
XrockinfreakX
[LP]gotLinkin
Mike Shinoda'sGurl
Vero(4everlp)
KILLMEIMIRISH

I can´t believe I did it,are u serious??I mean,u didn´t cheat right?I´m not trying to be mean to u,it´s just well u know what I think

Kill me im irish is the wildcard an extra. Now the top 5 have been chosen who eve gets the most votes wins. Now everyone must put their vote on the new thread im making

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
Okies I decide to this thingy for fun! Ahh Anywho lemme get started...

http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41&image=dsc000973go.jpg
Thats me with my ex....sad...lol

I am 17,and I live in damn Arkansas..Soo boring here.Anywho,I love drawing...Cept My pics look like crap. lol,I love people who make me laugh! :D People say I'm funny but I think my "funniness" is stupidity. hmm....I love Anime,and I love to play video games!:DI love to play my guitar too....too bad my dad sounds better than me.Oh yeah,I'm always hungry...Just ask Vero :p

Ahh well I can't think of anything else to say soo Good Luck to everybody doing this!!! :thumbsup:

ur really pretty MSG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back