Hawtest LpF Guy! Guys read!!!

Who is the Hawtest Guy on LPF? (keep in mind they are not in any particular order)

• Misery (Duh!)

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Stenners (Rawrz)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Link (Meow)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Treeves (Aw)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Majinkamahl(new contestant)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since Treeves is banned,I asked him if he wanna enter the contest and he told me yes so he gave me his profile with his pics.
Here it is:

http://img204.exs.cx/img204/4692/dscf01882xq.jpg

http://img29.exs.cx/img29/9683/t022.jpg

Well...Hi...Anyway...I really dont know what to write so here goes nothing.
I'm Travis Watters I live in Downtown Fort Laughterdale...My ambition is to prove to myself and others i'm worth somthing and be known for somthing.My Interest is Anime,Video Games,Music,Paintball,Music and last but not least....RAMEN NOODLES!
Anyway...I'm basicly lazy until somthing exciting happends.I guess my distinct features are my Eyes my Scar and my Attitude...

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Oh my God let my dive into treeves eyes!! Hey man Ramen noodles rule dude!! i had some today!!!! ::hugs treeves invisibility::

haha Can you hug people invisibly???
Anywho, I love his eyes! Soo beatiful! :D I looooooooooooove them tooo much!! :D

4everLP_Shinoda said:
I was thinking about some1 making this thread lol!
Anyways GUYS U MUST POST YOUR PICS and say something about yourselves.
Some guys who I want to see here are:

Azem
Treeves(well he is banned but I could do it for him)
Minzara
Suicide King
ShinodaBear
Phage
Atlien
Misery
FanSince1999
Spud
salmanlp
Spike(Sabastian)
MK
Al!

Those are the guys who I would like to see on this thread,sorry if I didn´t mention u if u are reading this´,if u want me to add u just tell me :p

i have sabastians pic i could ask him if he'll let mr post it ;)

I think we should start choosing the guys so we can make the poll,I know that ITOTF wants to give the guys a chance to keep posting their profile along with their pics but I dunno I told her my idea on AIM and she said no.
Anywho,what do u think Brit?

Back