Hezbollah pledges "Open War"

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell

... and they will get asses handed to them. I just hope it doesn't end until there is no more Hezbollah!

In my best Darth Sidious voice Wipe them out, all of them!

I can only feel with my family in Lebanon right now!!

Lebanese Canadians are trapped! Innocent people are being killed! More civilians have been killed than Hezbollah.

Clearly, MRIH, if you were a true Chrisitan you would not support Israel's ambition's. You very well know there is a large Christian population in Lebanon.

Israel wants a fight? Let those pussies attack Syria. Lets see how the economy fairs after that.

Hamza123 said:
I can only feel with my family in Lebanon right now!!

Lebanese Canadians are trapped! Innocent people are being killed! More civilians have been killed than Hezbollah.

Clearly, MRIH, if you were a true Chrisitan you would not support Israel's ambition's. You very well know there is a large Christian population in Lebanon.

Israel wants a fight? Let those pussies attack Syria. Lets see how the economy fairs after that.
You and your islamic ilk started this one! This is exactly what should happen when you kidnap someone... If you don't like what your ****ed up religion is doing, then change!

Knee-jerk reactions will spell the international death-knell to support for this illegal invasion.

Attacking civilian installations and infrastructure is not a reprisal attack. It is an act of war.

One hombre gets kidnapped, invasion is the only answer? What a crock of ****.

Talk about looking for an excuse to invade. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the kidnapping was staged.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
You and your islamic ilk started this one! This is exactly what should happen when you kidnap someone... If you don't like what your ****ed up religion is doing, then change!

Hammy had ****-all to do with this, and you know it, you firebrand. The true ****ed-up religion is the one "spreading democracy", meaning shoving it down people's throats. How did Hamas get voted in? That's right, arsehole, forced democratic elections. The same reason that Iranians now control Iraq.

Get with the program, MRIH, or stick with blowing bubbles through your bong.

:rolleyes:

Oh, and how's the democratic elections going back home in the US? Got those diebold machines working yet? I don't think so. But then again, one ****head is just the same as the other, so what's the point of voting anyway? Huh?

Look to your true leaders. The Carlyle mob are running your show for you.

http://www.bushwatch.com/bushcarlyle.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
You and your islamic ilk started this one!

Hm... Well, Israel originally attacked Egypt if you want to go that far. Israel is funded by the USA. They're milking you of your taxes. Your hands are covered with innocent Palestinian and now Lebanese blood that the good people of the world will never forget.

TODAY
Lebanon: Israel airstrike kills 15 civilians

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/15/mideast/index.html

An Israeli airstrike in southern Lebanon hit a minibus Saturday carrying 20 civilians, killing at least 15 of them, Lebanese internal security sources said.

When the USA was hit on 9/11. Bush declared war. Now Lebanon is being hit. AND THE CIVILIANS AREN'T EVEN SUPPORTING HEZBOLLAH OR ISRAEL. Apparently Israel is a democracy. Last time I checked, democracies don't declare wars on other democratic countries.

At least 80 Lebanese civilians and two Lebanese Army soldiers have been killed and 209 have been wounded since Wednesday.

3 Kidnapped Soldiers in Total... Somehow, 80 innocent Lebanese lives had to be taken, and thats not even enough compensation.

I am really worried for a lot of the civilians there. Especially the ones who are just visiting. My friend from Melbourne, Au, and a good friend from my childhood are travelling together and I can't seem to get a hold of them through their cell phones, home phones, or e-mail!

MRIH, as much as you can say about my religion, you support the killing of innocent life, and I oppose it. That says enough about you, regardless of how peacful you claim your religion to be. You support a government that wants to shove democracy down every nation's throat. You claim that "Muslims should be Muslim in their own country" but I don't see how it's possible when you support an imperialistic lobby that wants "democracy" for all. I wouldn't wish any death, even upon my enemies! Yet you would rather have every Muslim on the planet dead.

You need to look at not only the events immediately before the clashes, but at the ongoing violations of Lebanese airspace and the Israeli aggressive acts at the border.

Lebanon holds such a fragile government and society with a realtivley social and warm-hearted Christian-Muslim relation, Israel is trying to pick at a scab thats been opened many times before, AKA civil war. They're now provoking Syria...

Israeli warplanes attack the Lebanese side of a Lebanon-Syria border post, Israeli Defense Forces say.

Hell, that Majority of Jewish people don't even support Zionism.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

George Bush said that "Every country has the right to defend herself".

THAN SO DOES LEBANON.

Don't believe me? I brought a visual...

http://www.bambili.com/data/news_pic/upload_photo_uploadbbgh120725.jpg

A Palestinian woman reacts at the family home of Ayman Al Akawi who was killed in an Israeli airstrike on Monday, during his funeral in Gaza City, Tuesday, July 11, 2006. Israel's Gaza Strip incursion has killed 58 Palestinians and an Israeli soldier in nearly two weeks of confrontation.

http://www.bambili.com/data/news_pic/upload_photo_uploadbbgh120722.jpg

Palestinians carry the body of a victim from the rubble of a house destroyed in an explosion in Gaza City, early Wednesday, July 12, 2006. A huge explosion destroyed the home of a Hamas activist in Gaza City early Wednesday, killing five people, including two children, and wounding 15 others, as an Israeli warplane flew overhead, residents and hospital officials said

http://www.bambili.com/data/news_pic/upload_photo_uploadbbgh120718.jpg

An injured Palestinian child cries at a hospital in Gaza City. Israeli tanks and troops pushed a new offensive into the central Gaza Strip, killing six in an air strike to which Hamas's armed wing vowed a "strong and painful" response

Ham-Za and Builder,

You two ****ing hypocritical nimrods... Did you conveniently overlook yesterdays attack by your beloved hezbollah on a civilian ship?

Go **** yourselves.

-MRIH

Hamza123 said:
Hm... Well, Israel originally attacked Egypt if you want to go that far.
BullShit, Ham Head! Typical argumentative distraction... Hezbollah (islam) kidnapped an israeli soldier... They will now get what they deserve! Hezbollah targetted (yeah right, accidentally on purpose maybe) a civilian commercial ship yestreday.

Hamza123 said:
Israel is funded by the USA.
and I am a PROUD taxpayer, indeed, Thank you, Ham-Head.

Hamza123 said:
They're milking you of your taxes. Your hands are covered with innocent Palestinian and now Lebanese blood that the good people of the world will never forget.
islam is covered with the blood of thousands of times more innocent blood than you can even claim... I do not care! Down with Hezbollah! Down with Syria! Down with Mecca & Medina and DOWN WITH ISLAM!

Hamza123 said:
MRIH, as much as you can say about my religion, you support the killing of innocent life, and I oppose it.
Wrong on three points...

1) I do not support taking innocent life.
2) Muslims are hardly innocent.
3) You do not oppose taking innocent life as long as you are a muslim.

Hamza123 said:
That says enough about you, regardless of how peacful you claim your religion to be.
you are a hypocrit and a liar... I expect little else from a follower of the biggest hipcrit and liar of all times (mohammed- may piss be upon him)

Hamza123 said:
You support a government that wants to shove democracy down every nation's throat.
You support a religion that wants it's brand of theocracy in a tyranical stranglehold on the entire world! Why don't you stupid ****ers leave Isreal alone? You know that God will not allow you any form of victory, anyway.

Hamza123 said:
You claim that "Muslims should be Muslim in their own country"
You lying sack of ****! Oh yeah, we already established your inability to speak the truth... at any rate this is another falsehood. I do not want there to be muslims living ANY-****ING-WHERE! I want your ****ed-up religion erradicated from existance!

Hamza123 said:
but I don't see how it's possible when you support an imperialistic lobby that wants "democracy" for all. I wouldn't wish any death, even upon my enemies! Yet you would rather have every Muslim on the planet dead.
1) I do not give a rats ass about democracy, but democracy is infinitly better than any islamic despot, islamic republic, islamic monarchy, or islamic <fill in the blank>!
2) I prefer every muslim to be freed of their insidious bondage to islam! If that is not possible, then death is probably the only other alternative, though admittadly not preferencial.

Hamza123 said:
Lebanon holds such a fragile government and society with a realtivley social and warm-hearted Christian-Muslim relation, Israel is trying to pick at a scab thats been opened many times before, AKA civil war. They're now provoking Syria...
We can handle Syria... as long as the lily-livered liberals (the LLL) don't get their way.

Let me name the conflicts that Muslims are currently engaged in India/Pakistan, Phillipine seperatists in Mindanao, Algeria, The Caucasus in Russia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine/Isreal, Turkey/Kurdistan, Kosovo and the Sudan. Of course, according to the Muslims on this board, none of these conflicts are due to Muslims. The poor Muslims are just picked on everywhere. The recent murder of Van Gogh and the riots in France leave me to expect there will be seperatist Muslim factions waging war in Europe within a generation. Seperation of Church and state ain't a Muslim value.

ISLAMIC ATTACKS FOR THE PAST MONTH!

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
7/5/06 Afghanistan Kabul 1 47 Three Taliban bombs against commuter buses leave at least one person dead.
7/5/06 Iraq Baghdad 2 10 Jihadis bomb a restaurant, killing two people.
7/4/06 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Hard-line Islamists open fire on a group of teenagers watching a World Cup match, killing two, including a girl.
7/4/06 Chechnya Avtury 6 10 The Mujahideen fire rockets at a truck convoy, killing at least six Russians.
7/4/06 Iraq Karbala 6 0 Six civilians are killed execution style by Muslim terrorists.
7/4/06 Philippines Patikul 2 0 Abu Sayyaf terrorists ambush and kill two government soldiers.
7/3/06 India Poonch 1 0 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen kidnap a police officer then cut out his eyes, ears and penis before slitting his throat.
7/3/06 Iraq Hawija 1 0 Islamic terrorists kidnap and behead a civilian.
7/3/06 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 6 Fedayeen suicide bomber kills one other person.
7/3/06 Afghanistan Kunar 5 1 Five laborers are shot to death by Taliban extremists.
7/3/06 Afghanistan Herat 1 6 A female university student is murdered by religious extremists.
7/3/06 Iraq Mosul 5 28 Jihadis bomb a crowded market, killing five innocents.
7/3/06 Iraq Diwaniya 3 0 Religious fundamentalists kill two alcohol traders. A third person is beheaded elsewhere.
7/2/06 Iraq Baghdad 3 29 Three separate bombings kill three people and injure over two dozen others.
7/2/06 Iraq Baqubah 2 3 Two members of a family are killed when Islamic terrorists set off a bomb outside their home.
7/2/06 Pakistan Lower Dir 6 7 Six members of a security patrol are killed by a Taliban landmine at an Afghan refugee camp.
7/1/06 Iraq Mosul 2 6 Two people are killed by a suicide bomber.
7/1/06 Iraq Haditha 5 12 Jihadis mortar a residential neighborhood, killing five residents.
7/1/06 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslim terrorists shoot a civilian off of his motorcycle.
7/1/06 Afghanistan Sangin 3 4 Two Brits and an Afghan interpretered are killed in an attack on their compound by the Taliban.
7/1/06 Iraq Baghdad 62 114 Sixty-two Shiite shoppers are blown to bits in a horrific marketplace bombing by Sunni terrorists that leaves over a hundred others in various stages of suffering.
7/1/06 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Radical Muslims shoot a 22-year-old man to death as he is sleeping in the back of his pick-up truck.
6/30/06 Pakistan Gadi Wind 1 0 A group of Muslim bulldoze a Christian family's house, killing an infant.
6/30/06 Iraq Baghdad 7 0 Six bodies are found dumped in a house and Jihadi terrorists elsewhere gun down an Imam.
6/30/06 Pakistan Spinkai Raghzai 1 3 Local Taliban shoot a rival religious leader to death.
6/30/06 Pakistan Ipi 1 0 Shouting "Allah akbar," executioners shoot a man to death in a public square.
6/29/06 Iraq Kirkuk 4 27 A suicide bomber kills four Iraqis at a funeral.
6/29/06 Iraq Hilla 14 0 Fourteen bodies are found in Hilla, Kut and Karbala. The victims included women and children who were killed in brutal fashion.
6/29/06 India Kashmir 2 0 Two civilians are shot to death by radical Muslims in separate attacks (Kangan and Bandipore).
6/29/06 Iraq Baghdad 8 4 In separate attacks, Jihadis kill eight civilians including a baker, and electrical worker, a garbage collector and a university professor.
6/29/06 Iraq Kirkuk 2 0 A 15-year-old girl is among two people kidnapped and murdered by radical Muslims.
6/29/06 Algeria Albalouta 2 11 Islamic fundamentalists attack a communal guard post with rockets, killing two people, whose bodies they later burned.
6/28/06 Iraq Baqubah 3 12 Jihadis use a car bomb in a crowd of laborers looking for work. Children are among the casualties.
6/28/06 Thailand Narathiwat 1 5 Islamic gunmen storm into a karaoke bar, killing one and injuring five others.
6/28/06 Nigeria Izom 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is stoned to death by a Muslim mob after she criticized Islam.
6/28/06 Philippines Maguindanao 1 2 A government official is gunned down and two 9-year-old girls are wounded by suspected Muslims .
6/27/06 Iraq Baghdad 3 3 Three policemen are killed in a roadside terror bombing.
6/27/06 Thailand Yala 5 1 Islamists target a convoy of teachers with a bomb. Five security guards are killed in the explosion.
6/27/06 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two villagers are murdered by Islamic radicals.
6/27/06 Iraq Kirkuk 3 21 Jihadis blow up a gas station, killing three patrons.
6/27/06 Iraq Baghdad 3 10 A nail-packed bomb at a market kills three.
6/27/06 Thailand Yala 1 0 A man is killed in his home by Islamists.
6/27/06 Somalia Lafole 6 0 Islamic militias break a truce and attack two checkpoints.
6/27/06 Afghanistan Kunduz 2 8 Fedayeen bombers target German peacekeepers, but kill two civilians.
6/27/06 India Rajpora 2 0 Two people are kidnapped by Islamic militants, and then exectuted with their bodies thrown into a stream.
6/26/06 Pakistan North Waziristan 6 5 A Fedayeen suicide bomber plows into a checkpoint, taking the lives of six Pakistanis.
6/26/06 Iraq Baqubah 18 25 Islamic terrorists bomb a crowded market, slaughtering at least eighteen innocents.
6/26/06 Iraq Hilla 6 56 Six shoppers at a market are murdered in a Jihad bombing.
6/26/06 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Muslim man slits his pregnant wife's throat in an honor killing.
6/26/06 Pakistan Guldar 5 0 Local Talibanis attack a civilian and kill him along with four family members.
6/26/06 India Baramulla 2 0 Two civilians are murdered by the Mujahideen in separate attacks.
6/26/06 India Bandipore 3 0 Islamic radicals gun down three civilians.
6/25/06 Israel Ramallah 1 0 An 18-year-old Israeli hitchhiker is picked up by Palestinian terrorists and murdered.
6/25/06 Israel Kerem Shalom 2 3 Hamas takes credit for an attack on Israel that leaves two IDF soldiers dead and a third kidnapped.
6/25/06 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
6/25/06 Iraq Hawija 3 0 Three Shiites are killed in a drive-by shooting.
6/25/06 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Muslims gun down two civilians in a suspected sectarian attack.
6/25/06 India Tral 1 0 The Mujahideen kidnap a policeman and then torture and execute him.
6/25/06 Iraq Baghdad 3 0 Islamists read from the Qur'an as they execute three Russian hostages in cold blood. The last two are forced to stand over the blood and decapitated body of the first.
6/25/06 Iraq Baghdad 5 22 Two Jihad bombings, one in a shopping center and the other on a minibus, leave at least five Iraqi civilians dead.
6/24/06 India Srinigar 1 9 An Islamic militant tosses a grenade into a crowded street crossing.
6/24/06 Iraq Suwayra 1 0 A young woman is tortured and beheaded by angry Muslims.
6/24/06 Iraq Baqubah 14 5 Three civilians at a car dealership are among fourteen who loose their lives to Islam in four terror attacks.
6/24/06 Afghanistan Khost 1 0 Religious extremists kill a policeman as he is driving to work.
6/24/06 India Palhalan 1 1 A 12-year-old boy is killed in a Mujahideen ambush.
6/23/06 Iraq Basra 5 15 At least five people are killed when Islamic militants bomb a gas station.
6/23/06 Iraq Baghdad 5 0 The bodies of five factory workers, kidnapped the day before, are found in a river.
6/23/06 India Lal Chowk 1 0 Islamists murder a police officer on a city street in the capital.
6/23/06 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A Swedish journalist attending an Islamic rally is shot fatally in the chest.
6/23/06 Philippines Shariff Aguak 6 9 Six shoppers are blown to bits when Filipino Muslims set off a bomb at a crowded market.
6/23/06 Afghanistan Zabul 4 0 The Taliban kidnap four civilians and then cut off their heads.
6/23/06 Iraq Hibhib 10 15 Shia terrorists bomb a Sunni mosque, killing at least ten.
6/22/06 Iraq Hawija 1 0 A carpenter is murdered by Islamic terrorists.
6/22/06 India Rajpura 1 0 A civilian is killed in his home by the Mujahideen.
6/22/06 India Sopore 2 20 Muslim militants hurl a grenade at the house of a religious rival, killing a woman and a child, and injuring twenty others.
6/21/06 Dagestan Khasavyurt 2 0 Two policemen sitting in a car are slaughtered in a brutal shooting attack at a traffic stop.
6/21/06 Iraq Baghdad 4 6 Jihadis murder two people with a car bomb at a crowded market. Elsewhere, a Sunni imam and a high school teacher are gunned down.
6/21/06 Pakistan Bannu 3 1 Three Pakistan policemen on patrol are murdered by al-Qaeda backed terrorists.
6/21/06 Algeria Bouira 6 3 Islamic fundamentalists ambush a security patrol, killing six individuals.
6/21/06 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 7 A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills a civilian and injures seven others.

6/20/06 Algeria Blida 5 0 Five farmers are murdered by Islamic fundamentalists in a gruesome knife attack.
6/20/06 Iraq Suwayra 7 0 The bodies of seven victims of Islamic radicals are found handcuffed and tortured.
6/20/06 Iraq Baghdad 2 18 Islamic terrorists kill two civilians in a bomb attack on a commercial area.
6/20/06 Iraq Basra 2 3 Elderly patients at an old age home are targeted by a Sunni suicide bomber. Two are killed.
6/20/06 India Aaora Missipora 1 0 A political activist is shot to death by the Mujahideen.
6/19/06 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 0 Four members of a construction company are killed when religious extremists attack their vehicle.
6/19/06 Pakistan Wana 1 0 Militant Muslims assassinate a tribal chief.
6/19/06 Iraq Baghdad 7 13 Seven civilians are murdered by Islamic terrorists in two car bombings.
6/19/06 India Tangmarg 1 0 A civilian is abducted and murdered by the Mujahideen.
6/18/06 Iraq Baqubah 13 0 Radical Muslims gun down three people in cold blood, as ten other bodies are found elsewhere.
6/18/06 Afghanistan Helmand 32 14 Some thirty members of the same family are massacred by the Taliban.
6/18/06 Iraq Mosul 1 19 Jihadis murder a high-school girl and injure nineteen others with a car bomb.
6/18/06 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 48-year-old man out for a Sunday drive is shot to death by Islamists.
6/18/06 Thailand Pattani 1 2 An 88-year-old woman is murdered when Islamists open up on a crowd with automatic weapons.
6/17/06 Iraq Baghdad 3 14 Muslim extremists bomb a minibus, killing at least four passengers.
6/17/06 Iraq Baghdad 8 37 Jihadis target two markets with explosives, killing at least eight shoppers and leaving another 25 in various stages of injury.
6/17/06 Iraq Baghdad 23 52 Two suicidal Sunnis slaughter dozens in separate attacks at traffic checkpoints.
6/17/06 Thailand Yala 1 2 Islamists bomb a karaoke bar, killing one patron.
6/16/06 Pakistan Muzzafargarh 1 0 A man accussed of blasphemy is knifed to death by two religious men outside a courtroom.
6/16/06 Iraq Fallujah 5 0 Jihad gunmen massacre five truck drivers trying to make a living.
6/16/06 Iraq Yusifiyah 3 0 Islamic terrorists attack a checkpoint and kidnap two U.S. soldiers, who are later tortured to death.
6/16/06 India Bandipore 2 3 The Mujahideen stages a grenade attack along a city street, killing two civilians.
6/16/06 India Kashmir 2 0 Two civilians are murdered by militant Muslims in separate attacks.
6/16/06 Pakistan Orakzai 4 0 Two girls under the age of 5 are slaughtered along with two women working for an NGO by Muslim gunmen who broke into their home in the middle of the night.
6/16/06 Iraq Baghdad 11 25 A Sunni suicide bomber hits a Shiite mosque, blasting eleven worshippers to Allah and leaving dozens more in agony.
6/16/06 Iraq Baghdad 3 16 Muslim terrorists fire mortar rounds into a residential neighborhood, killing at least three Iraqis.
6/15/06 India Srundoo 1 0 The Mujahideen gun down a civilian.
6/15/06 Pakistan Mir Ali 1 0 A journalist who was abducted six months earlier is executed by Islamists while in handcuffs.
6/15/06 Thailand Pattani 1 10 Islamists bomb a tea shop, killing a Buddhist patron. Just one of 41 bombs set that morning.
6/15/06 India Dunga 1 13 Two brothers are brutally tortured by Islamists, who cut off their tongues, noses and ears. A 65-year-old man is also shot to death.
6/15/06 Thailand Pattani 1 6 A man is killed by Muslim bombers targeting a city hall.
6/15/06 Algeria Gouraya 10 0 Two people are beheaded by Islamic fundamentalists, who also kill seven other persons in separate attacks.
6/15/06 Iraq Tikrit 4 15 Radicals storm a mosque and shoot a cleric and three others to death.
6/15/06 Afghanistan Kandahar 10 16 Religious extremists bomb a minibus carrying laborers, killing at least ten people.
6/15/06 Pakistan Karachi 5 6 Militants ambush a car carrying policemen on a city street, killing five people.
6/15/06 Pakistan Hasilpur 1 1 An elderly man is killed by a Muslim mob as he tries to protect another man from torture over suspicion of blasphemy.
6/15/06 Iraq Baqubah 10 2 Muslim gunmen slaughter ten laborers as they are headed to work. All are shot to death.
6/14/06 India Bandipore 2 0 Two civilians are gunned down by the Mujahideen.
6/14/06 India Sopore 1 0 A man is murdered by Islamic terrorists.
6/14/06 Pakistan Thabi 1 0 A man is kidnapped and beheaded by local Taliban.
6/14/06 Iraq Baghdad 2 7 Jihadis detonate a car bomb near a market, killing two civilians.
6/13/06 Algeria Skikda 1 3 A bomb attack by Islamic fundamentalists kills an Algerian soldier.
6/13/06 Iraq Baghdad 7 0 Islamists shoot a university professor to death as six bodies showing signs of torture are found elsewhere.
6/13/06 India Anantnag 1 0 The Mujahideen abduct a civilian, murder him and then toss his body in a stream.
6/13/06 Iraq Kirkuk 22 43 A series of Jihad car bombings leave at least twenty people dead, mostly civilians.
6/12/06 India Kulgam 8 5 Hibul Mujahideen massacre eight migrant laborers.
6/12/06 India Sopore 3 0 Three people are killed in two separate Islamic grenade attacks.
6/12/06 India Budora 1 0 A newly recruited soldier, home on leave, is abducted, tortured and beheaded by the Mujahideen.
6/12/06 Pakistan Quetta 5 17 A bomb attached to a bicycle kill five people, including a woman and a child.
6/12/06 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 1 Religious extremists attack a private truck convoy, killing one of the drivers.
6/12/06 Afghanistan Paktia 2 5 Two passengers in a car are killed and five injured when the Taliban place a bomb under a bridge.
6/12/06 Iraq Suwayra 9 0 A 10-year-old boy is among nine people killed by radical Shiites and dumped into a river.
6/12/06 India Jammu 1 22 Hindu pilgrims at a busstop are the targets of a grenade attack by Islamic militants.
6/12/06 Iraq Balad 2 26 A market is once again the target of Islamic militants, who blast at least two shoppers to Allah.
6/12/06 Iraq Baghdad 5 19 A suicidal Sunni blows up five Shiites at a market.
6/12/06 Iraq Baghdad 6 12 Sunni radicals bomb a minibus carrying oil workers, killing six.
6/12/06 Iraq Tal Afar 4 43 A Fedayeen suicide bomber plows into a gas station, sending at least four civilians to Allah.
6/11/06 Chechnya Niki-Khita 1 1 A Jihad ambush kills one Russian and injures another.
6/11/06 Iraq Tikrit 1 0 An Iraqi soldier is captured and beheaded by the Mujahideen.
6/11/06 Iraq Fallujah 2 0 A man and a woman are brutally gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
6/11/06 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A young man is murdered by Islamic extremists outside a mosque.
6/11/06 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 0 Four road workers are murdered by the Taliban.
6/11/06 Israel Jerusalem 1 4 Palestinian gunmen fire on a car carrying Israelis, killing a 35-year-old father.
6/11/06 Iraq Baghdad 6 42 Muslim terrorists detonate a car bomb in a commercial district, killing at least six innocents.
6/11/06 Algeria Skikda 1 3 Fundamentalists capture a civilian and cut his throat on video.
6/10/06 Iraq Khan Bani Saad 2 0 Shiites kidnap two Sunni brothers from their workplace and then chop off their heads.
6/10/06 Iraq Baghdad 9 41 Islamic radicals set off bombs near two crowded shopping areas, killing at least nine and injuring over forty others.
6/9/06 Pakistan Wana 1 4 An 18-year-old farm worker is killed in a landmine attack.
6/9/06 Ingushetia Ordzhonikidzevskaya 6 0 Three young children are among six killed in a targeted Jihad ambush on a vehicle.
6/9/06 Ingushetia Karabulak 1 0 A woman is gunned down by Muslim radicals.
6/8/06 Philippines Patikul 1 2 Islamists attack Christians at a carnival, killing one and injuring two more.
6/8/06 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 0 The Taliban kill two policemen, then mutilated their bodies.
6/8/06 Afghanistan Ghazni 3 1 Three Afghans are murdered by a Taliban roadside bomb.
6/8/06 Iraq Baghdad 19 50 Nineteen people are killed and more than fifty injured by two terror bombings near a market.
6/8/06 Afghanistan Bala Buluk 1 0 Two Talibanis kill a government official on a city street.
6/8/06 Turkey Istanbul 1 0 Islamists suspected in the assassination of a lawyer.
6/8/06 Thailand Narathiwat 5 3 Five policemen are blown to bits by militant Muslims in a landmine attack.
6/8/06 Iraq Baghdad 15 23 Jihadis target an outdoor market with separate car bombs, killing at least fifteen innocents.
6/8/06 Iraq Kazimiyah 6 15 Six day laborers are blown apart by a Muslim car bomb.
6/8/06 Afghanistan Balkh 2 1 Two humanitarian workers are murdered in a shooting attack by religious fundamentalists.
6/7/06 Iraq Baghdad 11 5 Separate attacks and the discovery of five bodies add up to eleven dead in sectarian violence.
6/7/06 Iraq Baqubah 2 0 Two shopowners are gunned down by Islamic radicals.
6/7/06 India Patnazi 1 0 Islamic terrorists murder an 18-year-old girl in her home.
6/7/06 Iraq Mosul 6 0 Six people, including three university students are shot to death by Muslim terrorists.
6/6/06 Afghanistan Oal a-I Oadzi 3 8 Three children are among the casualties when religious extremists blow up a mosque and school.
6/6/06 Afghanistan Khogyani 2 2 A Taliban roadside attack leaves two soldiers dead.
6/6/06 Iraq Baghdad 5 7 At least two women are among five civilians killed by Muslim terrorists in three attacks, which include a husband and wife gunned down on a city street.
6/6/06 Iraq Baqubah 9 0 Nine more severed heads are found, courtesy of the Religion of Peace..
6/5/06 Iraq Suwayra 4 0 Four men are stabbed to death by Muslim militants.

Hugo,

Is that all, or just the ones you could find? It seems that there are a lot more to me.

I love how the AIG's and Hamza's of the forum will come back with Timothy McVay (or some other Christian sounding name ... and claim they're Christians), though there is no evidence he was even a Christian and his despicable acts were done over 11 years ago.

Hugo,

Is that all, or just the ones you could find? It seems that there are a lot more to me.

I love how the AIG's and Hamza's of the forum will come back with Timothy McVay (or some other Christian sounding name ... and claim they're Christians), though there is no evidence he was even a Christian and his despicable acts were done over 11 years ago.

Ran out of space.

BullShit, Ham Head! Typical argumentative distraction... Hezbollah (islam) kidnapped an israeli soldier... They will now get what they deserve! Hezbollah targetted (yeah right, accidentally on purpose maybe) a civilian commercial ship yestreday.

ISRAELIS HAVE KILLED: 91 INNOCENT LEBANESE

HEZBOLLAH HAS KILLED: 4 INNOCENT ISRAELI

LEBANESE ARE BEING KILLED, NOT DOING THE KILLING.

islam is covered with the blood of thousands of times more innocent blood than you can even claim... I do not care! Down with Hezbollah! Down with Syria! Down with Mecca & Medina and DOWN WITH ISLAM!

LMFAO!!

STATISTICS PROVE THAT ISRAEL HAS KILLED MORE CIVILIANS THAN HEZBOLLAH AND HAMAS PUT TOGETHER!

THE US LEAD IRAQ WAR ALONE HAS KILLED MORE INNOCENT CIVILIAN LIVES THAN THE ****ING CRUSADES!!

Wrong on three points...

1) I do not support taking innocent life.
2) Muslims are hardly innocent.
3) You do not oppose taking innocent life as long as you are a muslim.

You said you do not support taking of innocent life, but you support Israel.

Israel also struck roads in Lebanon’s north and east on Saturday, with one attack killing at least 16 civilians, most of them children.

Israel carried out dozens of airstrikes on Saturday, hitting Jounieh (98% WHO ARE CRHISTIAN, WHICH JUST SHOWS YOU EVEN SUPPORT THE KILLING OF INNOCENT CHRISTIAN LIFE...), Tripoli and other northern ports.

A Lebanese civilian convoy was hit near the coastal town of Tyre after fleeing the border village of Marwaheen (THEY WERE ****ING TRYING TO ESCAPe HEZBOLLAH)[/SIZE], resulting in 16 deaths.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/w...ml?ex=1153108800&en=43eda7a58c637c3c&ei=5087

I do not support killing of innocent Arabs or Israelis, you're VERY ****ing close minded as you PREFER to see one race slaughtered and not all saved!

you are a hypocrit and a liar... I expect little else from a follower of the biggest hipcrit and liar of all times (mohammed- may piss be upon him)

Wow... I am the hypocrite? LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT LEBANESE! BUT YOU SAY YOU DON'T SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT LIFE!

I want your ****ed-up religion erradicated from existance!

Extremist Christians like you just can't stand to see Islam on the rise in western countries. We are the fastest growing religion in the world. Our biggest peak was even after 9/11.

MRIH, I am about to quote your obsession with death of innocent people...

2) I prefer every muslim to be freed of their insidious bondage to islam! If that is not possible, then death is probably the only other alternative, though admittadly not preferencial.

What does the bible say?

The last enemy to be destroyed is Death" (1 Corinthians 15:26)

The Bible says that God hates Death. He calls it his enemy. Surely it was not part of the original Creation. Death is a foreigner, an intruder in God's perfect world. The Bible says that death is a result of mans sin.

For you to even choose death as a path, that shows that you are not a true Christian! For a Christian would NEVER wish death upon any innocent life!

I would ALSO like to add, that even if he WERE a Christian, his motivation was not because of his devotion to God. It was for a different purpose altogether... I am almost 100% positive, that he did not declare the glory of God while killing the people that he did.. A VERY different case of terrorism indeed.

All those attacks and still.... All I need to defend my point...

Hitler wrote: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.

Just as those terrorists who claim to be Muslim, Hitler on claims to be Christian.

My biggest evidence... Iraqi Civlian Deaths Caused by the American Miltary

38,475 Terrorist Acts by the Coalition

THIS MANY BODIES....

http://www.mykeru.com/assets/images/bodycount/bodycount_skull_100.gif

My sister's dog's brother was brutally killed and eaten by a Filipino Muslim. Fido...may his death be avenged.