Hezbollah pledges "Open War"

ImWithStupid said:
That didn't answer the question as to why they can't figure out that all three follow the same God but listen to different prophets.

Oh and you think I don't know that? Too bad we're being killed in our own lands. Islam has been around for 1400, and it's people aren't going to give up, if YOUR society wants to be the transgressors, than so be it.

ImWithStupid said:
So, **** You and your self rightious ways, Hamzaa.

You aren't any better then the rest of the radical scum.

My ways? My ways are the ways of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). You just don't listen when I say what they are and you don't acknowledge anything I say. It's a constant cycle envoked by people who oppose Islam with a cold heart.

Oh and it's funny you call me radical scum. You want to win this war against extremism but you're only adding fuel to the fire. So than now for calling me radical scum, I step down from my condemnations of extremism. This is why there are millions of silent moderates...

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Ham-Head... Listen up you waste of skin,

I would call you a waste of one of your attributes but I fail to find any worth-while. :)

1) Dead children is terrible.

Agreed.

But you ****ing wankjobs (muslims) have been saccrificing your children for years, you intentionally put them in harm's way without any consideration and then scream "zionism" when they get hurt. This is nothing new. Your ****ed up "religion O'death" has been doing this since 700AD.

Well, I beg to differ. The whole reason we pick up arms and attempt to even supress the opression is because OUR CHILDREN are being killed. Who killed children in the Israeli Airstrikes that have been happening for 10 years now? Lets blame it on some Arab Group that fights Israel back. And who killed the Lebanese children yesterday? Before that? And it's continuing.

2) I have never "boxed" anyone. I am not a MOD. I have started boxing polls in the past in accordance with GF's policies. The last time I did it was when the rules were you had to offer yourself as a candidate to be boxed as well as the mark.

Perhaps you may not recall the time (a while ago) when I was boxed in one of AIG's threads for calling you out to debate and defending Islam.

3) You have been boxed because you're an idiot. Just look at your new title, it explains a lot! :D

I would rather be an Idiot than one who supports the murder of innocent people.

Hamza123 said:
Well, I beg to differ. The whole reason we pick up arms and attempt to even supress the opression is because OUR CHILDREN are being killed. Who killed children in the Israeli Airstrikes that have been happening for 10 years now? Lets blame it on some Arab Group that fights Israel back. And who killed the Lebanese children yesterday? Before that? And it's continuing.
I have seen only one reason you pick up arms, and that is to kill. Your religion O'death has been very good at it. Look at Lebanon and Hezbollah and see the harvest of what ya'll have sewn.

Hamza123 said:
Perhaps you may not recall the time (a while ago) when I was boxed in one of AIG's threads for calling you out to debate and defending Islam.
I do not remember any specific time you were boxed. But, somehow I doubt you were boxed for defending pisslam.

Hamza123 said:
I would rather be an Idiot than one who supports the murder of innocent people.
Now you are both.

Now you are both.

Funny... My government is sending Aid to Palestine, not murdering the civilians... Plus my 15% tax is helping. My government is not the one sponsoring terrorism by supplying Israel with war materials.

Hamza123 said:
My ways? My ways are the ways of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). You just don't listen when I say what they are and you don't acknowledge anything I say. It's a constant cycle envoked by people who oppose Islam with a cold heart.

Oh and it's funny you call me radical scum. You want to win this war against extremism but you're only adding fuel to the fire. So than now for calling me radical scum, I step down from my condemnations of extremism. This is why there are millions of silent moderates...

If you look back at all of my posts on this site. I have never said anything negative about Islam or Muslims as a whole. I understand that there are radical extremists in most every, large group of people.

I have had nothing but respect for your, personal, approach to practicing Islam that you have shown. By that I mean you seemed (past tense), to truly believe in being peaceful and had actually spoken of your own hatred of Islamic extremist/terrorist, that commit violent acts in the name of their religion.

That changed when I read this...

Hamzaa123 said:
**** Israel. Let the rockets drop Hezbollah! And I ****ing hope Israel provokes Iran, Syria and than the rest!! They dare kill the lives of my innocent brothers and sisters! Oh, and countries like Iran don't give a **** about countries like the US getting involved. They'll just stop all Oil shippments, than we'll see.

That's why I said that you were no better then the rest of the radical extremists.

I guess maybe I should have just called you hypocrite, instead.

ImWithStupid said:
That's why I said that you were no better then the rest of the radical extremists.

I guess maybe I should have just called you hypocrite, instead.

You don't understand. I may have been born in the USA, I may be living in Canada. Just as much as I love both countries, Lebanon is my home.

We're you traumatized on 9/11? I was. You must hate terrorists. I do.

I am feeling the same thing right now just 10x more since both my grandparents are in critical condition right now in a low-end Lebanese hospital. Both have lost their hands, one has lost their leg, one is now blind... And for what? They're not terrorists. As soon as they heard about the Israeli air strikes they immediatley left most of their belongings and moved as far up north as possible. While driving they hit a bunch of large rocks and crashed into the side of a building. Only seconds later the building was hit, and from the 11 story building came down a generator and three huge boulders from the top, hitting the top of their car head on. Yes, I was wrong for what I said but perhaps you don't understand how angry I was. Those grandparents raised me along with my uncle while my parents were going through a divorce.

If I truly was a radical, all the work I have been doing in my community would be going to waste.

By calling me a radical, it goes like this...

Me, Hamza, Condemns terrorism, holds speechs at Mosques when it's doors are open to non-Muslims, rants on forums like these, convince and educate other Muslims on what we need to do to help fight extremism... Basically, you're calling me all that what I strive to eradicate.

GF Admin said:
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Most these civvies (just like me) go to these places because of the excitement and the pay; they know what they are getting into.

Is it that good in Lebanon? The pay, I meant? Many of the trapped civvies are simply holidaying, or catching up with relatives. Those that the media are choosing to interview are, but that's not always a reliable indicator. What type of work is available there to a traveller, and what sweeteners (payscale, incentives, opportunites) are there?

GF Admin said:
I think Israel could hold its own against all its neighbors with out to much of a problem. Every Israeli citizen spends time in the military and a war on that scale would mobilize the whole country, a whole country with one goal, defeat the enemy and survive as a people and a nation.

I believe Switzerland is the same. Yet I don't believe it's enough to take on several war fronts at the same time. Besides, Israel has attacked civilian areas, airports, cut roads, dropped bridges, taken out infrastructure..... Do they assume a "shock and awe" campaign on civilian enclaves will stop hezbollah? I think it will only add fuel to the fire.

GF Admin said:
The only reason Israel doesn

Hamza123 said:
You don't understand. I may have been born in the USA, I may be living in Canada. Just as much as I love both countries, Lebanon is my home.
Please, Ham-Head... go back and fight the evil the evil zionists.. funny how people from all of the 3rd world **** holes "live" in the west, and then call the 3rd world ****-hole "home".

Hamza123 said:
We're you traumatized on 9/11? I was. You must hate terrorists. I do.
I'm sure you care.

Hamza123 said:
I am feeling the same thing right now just 10x more since both my grandparents are in critical condition right now in a low-end Lebanese hospital. Both have lost their hands, one has lost their leg, one is now blind... And for what? They're not terrorists. As soon as they heard about the Israeli air strikes they immediatley left most of their belongings and moved as far up north as possible. While driving they hit a bunch of large rocks and crashed into the side of a building. Only seconds later the building was hit, and from the 11 story building came down a generator and three huge boulders from the top, hitting the top of their car head on. Yes, I was wrong for what I said but perhaps you don't understand how angry I was. Those grandparents raised me along with my uncle while my parents were going through a divorce.
Please, Hamza... go and fight the evil zionists who did this! Quit being a hypocritical ***** and do something.

Hamza123 said:
Me, Hamza, Condemns terrorism, holds speechs at Mosques when it's doors are open to non-Muslims, rants on forums like these, convince and educate other Muslims on what we need to do to help fight extremism... Basically, you're calling me all that what I strive to eradicate.
Spoken like a true hypocrit of islam... you give speeches on the evils of terrorism when the doors are open to non-pig-****-worshippers (indicating that you do quite the opposite when your exclusive pig-**** club is in secret session. What do you then? Hmm? Send care packages to Osama Bin Laden, probably.

Just how many muslims have you "convinced" that terrorism is evil? What a crock!

hugo said:
Hopefully someone will give your grandparents a hand..or two.

That's cold! **** hugo have a little respect. :(

builder said:
Is it that good in Lebanon? The pay, I meant? Many of the trapped civvies are simply holidaying, or catching up with relatives.

Holidaying? in Lebanon? yeah "come stay us. With our tranquil evenings caped of with fireworks for your night time enjoyment".

snafu said:
That's cold! **** hugo have a little respect. :(

Holidaying? in Lebanon? yeah "come stay us. With our tranquil evenings caped of with fireworks for your night time enjoyment".
Snafu, in hugo's defense... Ham-Head is full of ****. He may have relatives in Lebanon, but I doubt they're hurt. Ham-Head is constantly making up crap to boost his deflated ego. Like the hanging black friend, the hand-less grandparents is an invention of his imagination.

Snafu, in hugo's defense... Ham-Head is full of ****. He may have relatives in Lebanon, but I doubt they're hurt. Ham-Head is constantly making up crap to boost his deflated ego. Like the hanging black friend, the hand-less grandparents is an invention of his imagination.

Dude you're the idiot making **** up about Islam.

Look at how many people are injured in Lebanon.

Perhaps if I ever see them again ill take a picture for you. You can hang it on your wall of dead civilians.

You're neo-conservative scum that denies any racist activity caused by your kind.

Spoken like a true hypocrit of islam... you give speeches on the evils of terrorism when the doors are open to non-pig-****-worshippers (indicating that you do quite the opposite when your exclusive pig-**** club is in secret session. What do you then? Hmm? Send care packages to Osama Bin Laden, probably.

Dude, shut the **** up and prove something on Islam. Quit saying you have. Islam is defined by the Qur'an. Not what people claim it is.

I challenge you to find where it says "Kill children in suicide missions, kill innocent people". Too bad I know you won't find anything since I have asked you to do so before, and I know it's not in the Qur'an.

"Mohammed Rests In Heaven" said:
Please, Ham-Head... go back and fight the evil the evil zionists.. funny how people from all of the 3rd world **** holes "live" in the west, and then call the 3rd world ****-hole "home".

Way to generalize the whole lot of your immigrants... I never said this was a shithole place. You're putting words in my mouth and lying.

I'm sure you care.

Yeah, I'm sure I do.

Please, Hamza... go and fight the evil zionists who did this! Quit being a hypocritical ***** and do something.

So what now, I condemn terrorism, but at the slightest time I condemn Israel you jump all over me...

Go **** yourself.

You said, "Saudi" was next in a post.

Hmm... well. Do you know who fuels your F-16s? Your tanks? Your Humvees?

Surely it's NOT American bought oil because if it was, than your home oil prices would be 10 dollars a litre.

Saudi Arabia also provides food for your troops.

http://www.usace.army.mil/publications/eng-pamphlets/ep870-1-50/c-3.pdf

Not to mention all the American air bases in Saudi.

MRIH, with contrast to yourself and someone who both yourself and I heavily respect like Jesus, I wouldn't call yourself a Christian. What part of "Thou shalt not..." didn't you understand?

Hamza123 said:
Hopefully someone will give you a proper non neo-conservative brain to work with.

Before you start sounding too much like TH, and not knowing what you are saying.

FYI, a neo-conservative (neo-con), would be someone who was once a liberal and is now, slid to the right or are following more conservative views. That means the people you call this, would have had to once be liberal. I'm not sure it applies to most of the people you are referring to.

Just trying to help.

ImWithStupid said:
Before you start sounding too much like TH, and not knowing what you are saying.

FYI, a neo-conservative (neo-con), would be someone who was once a liberal and is now, slid to the right or are following more conservative views. That means the people you call this, would have had to once be liberal. I'm not sure it applies to most of the people you are referring to.

Just trying to help.

That's no necessarily true. It can also be a conservative who has started following new(neo) Conservative attitudes that weren't there before.

[SIZE=-1]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_(United_States)

(and before you jump down my throat for "wiki-ing it", I got the definition from google and it linked to wiki. http://www.google.com/search?hs=qdG...ficial_s&q=define:neoconservatism&btnG=Search)
[/SIZE]

Back