hilary duff VS lindsay lohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Hilary Duff, but LL is just annoying. She is going to be one of lose movie turn music stars that falls hard. i.e. Jennifer Lover Hewitt

Hillary Duff seems to do ok at music and acting, i am not that much of a fan of her music, but alot of people are, so more power to her.

hillary duff actually looks "good" not that good but better than LL

LL is just a spoiled brat hu cant act or sing and is a disgrace to society

I agree, hilary duff is a positive image for young girls. One of the few left LOL. I went to the mall the other day. and I saw a probly 10 year old girl wearing a slutty outfit. I am scared to know what my daughter will be whereing when ever she is born. (that sounded weird, I DON"T have a daughter)

I agree, hilary duff is a positive image for young girls. One of the few left LOL. I went to the mall the other day. and I saw a probly 10 year old girl wearing a slutty outfit. I am scared to know what my daughter will be whereing when ever she is born. (that sounded weird, I DON"T have a daughter)

I go to a private all girls grammar school, the girls there roll their skirts up just to cover their pants!

linsday is a ****ing slut and hilary is a ****ing bitch. im really annoyed about the rumors going around about hil n joel. omg it makes me want to kill a cute little innocent hamster (not that i will)

xoxo4lilmadbenj said:
linsday is a ****ing slut and hilary is a ****ing bitch. im really annoyed about the rumors going around about hil n joel. omg it makes me want to kill a cute little innocent hamster (not that i will)

same here

i cant say anything bad about them?! grrr, ok i hate them both. i hate hilary because i say shes trying to be punk in a way, kinda like ashley simpson. i hate LL because shes.... annyoing. in my oppinion they are all the same person: that JOjo chick, LL, hilary, n ashlee simpson. cant stand any of them. Amy Lee all the way- amazing voice.

i must be on drugs or something...but Jojo kinda reminds me of LL! i am a weirdo,i know,i know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back