hilary duff VS lindsay lohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate ALL girl singers (except amy lee, she doesn't dress like a striper, or sound like a fog horn, she sounds good!)
I hate how people say "oh, i love LP but my second fav singer is JoJo(or any other female catastrophy!)" they don't mix! all that means is your lieing (unless you just find their music cathy, heehee)
like my friend likes good charlotte, but their not music, their noise with a guy who looks like a monkey singing! but i'm not here to critisize no one. if you like hte music i hate, that's to bad for us. i hate my friends music choice, but she's my bff! and i'd pick friends over music any day (unless i could ditch my not-so-friendly-friend amelia to go to a LP concert, heehee) LP better come to New brunswick some day! cause i'm mad at them...they make me cry...

xoxo4lilmadbenj said:
linsday is a ****ing slut and hilary is a ****ing bitch. im really annoyed about the rumors going around about hil n joel. omg it makes me want to kill a cute little innocent hamster (not that i will)
i told u guys not to insult. n usin **** on both of them(tho i hate LL) is way too insultin. and fyi, hil and joel r goin on. Its not rumors.

i have to go with hilary. but really i like them both but i think hilary is better because she has a good taste in style and lindsay wears the fake tan that looks yuck on her.

i didnt even know they made music. but Hilary is soo much hotten then Lindsay. IHlary is so friggin hot.. mmm.. bee!hilaryy..

Gosh! I love this forum! And the members! I love you all LPF! xD

Both their music sucks, especially Lindsay. Hilary Duff's lyrics aren't good either, some doesn't even makes sense! YOU CAN'T RELATE TO ANY OF HER SONGS!!! But she's a good actor. As for Lindsay, yeah, she's such a fake, she would look much better without the tan and the clothes she wear, plus her songs...*pukes* Sorry if there's any LL or HD fans out there. Very sorry...just...trying to voice my opinon. I like Avril...o_O

Jenny

i really don't like both at all. But I'd have to pick Hillary Duff because Lindsay Lohan is a whorey bitch, while Hillary is just a little airheaded pop singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back