How does Linkin Park make you feel?

i love linkin park they put so much effort into their music to make it great and they do when i listen 2 them i just let my self free (sumthin like that) and the lyrics and everything is great!

i get the feeling like i'm in another world their music make me feel 'light'...i dunno...i can't explain that feeling

Well I love there music for the fact its the first artists i have ever heard the make 2 full CDs that i like EVERY song, they have emtion, and intellgence in there music, not just rapping about hoes, or gettin down on the dance floor, or anything like that. It all just what people go though in normal everyday life. They really our the most talented band I have ever seen. Everytime I listen to there music I feel that emotion, to make people be able to feel that, that is a talent that shouldn't go to waste.

They make me feel that I'm lucky that I didn't have to go through what they did. But I still feel the emotion and I like playing along with it. I read out the lyrics often and try and understand what's happened. Did Mike and the gang also go through what Chester went through? With the abuse and all.

I agree with you guys.
Linkin Park make me feel like someone finally understand all what happens to me,like someone's speaking all what i want to scream inside.
Knowing to someone there feel the same,making me feel safe.

i just think lp are great role models...kinda like religion while evrything changes those r the two things u can rely on to never change
they make me happy because they make differences in peoples lives n they r good influences they refuse to swear n do **** to become popular because what u see is what you get with them

linkin park is my inspiration, my role models, my idols. their music is the kind that makes me, makes people, feel good. makes people appreciate. its just the best. i dunno how to put it. i guess no one , no LP fan, can put in words how they love LP. people who dun like LP r so missing out.

oh when i listen to in the end i feel like cryin' especilly when the crowd sings it with lp,i feel like im proud of lp n' also proud of me beeing their fan,plus in the end was the first song ive heard for them n' it means alot to me, Meteora CD its just PERFECT,i know alot of poeple who relate to alot of songs in meteora,nobodys listning n' faint are me,idunno what to say,exept im happy that finally a real band came u know,n' ifeel so proud of them n' i still be
yeah MAN Linkin Park Rocks

Back