How does Linkin Park make you feel?

Ocean_soul said:
With almost every feeling I'm listening to LP
Their songs make me feel that I'm someone a individual....not a object like I used to do....
With some songs it's like they're singing about my life....
The lyrics are really good....
I hope you will understand this because my english isn't that good

i understand you :D and I know what you mean...
and I feel just the same

When ever I listen to their music it just makes me fell good and happy, it helps me through all my depression....and takes away all the problems in my life for just a few moments and thats whats so great about them.It keeps me from doing drugs thats for sure.....Linkin Park Is like my Anti-Drug.I mean I can just really relate to their songs and thats just plain amazing! When I listen to them I really feel like I'm worth something like I have a value.(I don't know If that makes much sense to anyone,but its how I feel). So normally if I am ever having a bad day or I'm stressed out because of one reason or another, listening to Linkin Park just makes all the pain I'm feeling go away and I just forget about whats happening around me and sort of get sucked into my own little world where I'm not trapped or angery or in any way deppresed. So like I said before in another forum.....Linkin park is another piece of my life puzzle.Without them the puzzle isn't complete,that means I would be uncomplete and left with a space I can't fill without that one Big Puzzle piece. Sorry if that has made no sense,thats what linkin Park is for me. They are part of me,like your legs, you take your legs away you can't walk.If you take Linkin Park away.....then I'm lost in the darkness.

Yeah sorry for rambling on about it lol.....I just wanted to get it out of my system. I better stop talking now before someone shots me because I won't stop typing lol :D

LP makes me feel happy... i mean i could come to my room after a fight with my parents or my brother and i put in one of their CD's and it makes me feel safe.. like relaxed.. i don't know how it happens it just does... i used to hurt myself.. if any of you get that *think hard* and i discovered LP which was so long ago i just feel more safe and i feel as if i don't have to hurt myself anymore. LP just makes me HaPpY....

-And we're done.. dont' you wish making an album was this easy.. -Mike

*krista*

Tim said:
You know i read all this stuff people write about how Linkin Park makes them feel and why they like them, and they always label it is as this one thing about them like the beats or Chester's screaming, but for me it's not just one single thing or quality about them that I love. I've never been able to pinpoint what exactly it is about them that I love so much, it's just that when I put those headphones on and blast Linkin Park, I don't know it's just like the world is suddenly a better place. Nothing can hurt me, all the sadness goes away, all the frusrtation and confusion just dissapears for a little while. Everything in the world is perfect, like Chester's screams are a shield over me, and nothing can penetrate it. Does any one else feel this way, even a little bit? If you do, plaese write back, but if not, it's ok. It felt good to finally get all this out.

Wow you totally said it, its like now, i cant listen to to Linkin Park quietly.. it HAS to be loud. I cant exactely say what it is i like most, between chesters voice and the guitars ... i just kinda get lost .. its like hypnotic

Seriousely when im angry, (which is often) or sad, or happy Or any emotion i can listen to lp and just feel better... i get so into it i sing along and just cant helpmyself...

I used to cut myself .. alot .. but wheni started listening to LP its like i ... quit... i dunno i just kinda couldnt ... after listening to LP when im sad or angry my heart is racing and im so into the music i forget about the cutting and my adrenline is just going it gives me such a rush - its addictive (the cutting would make me feel the same)

I could bust an orgasm off this ... lol jk hahahha... but yea...

:thumbsup: to my favoritist band in the world.

Roxy said:
Wow you totally said it, its like now, i cant listen to to Linkin Park quietly.. it HAS to be loud. I cant exactely say what it is i like most, between chesters voice and the guitars ... i just kinda get lost .. its like hypnotic

Seriousely when im angry, (which is often) or sad, or happy Or any emotion i can listen to lp and just feel better... i get so into it i sing along and just cant helpmyself...

I used to cut myself .. alot .. but wheni started listening to LP its like i ... quit... i dunno i just kinda couldnt ... after listening to LP when im sad or angry my heart is racing and im so into the music i forget about the cutting and my adrenline is just going it gives me such a rush - its addictive (the cutting would make me feel the same)

yes, most of what you are sayin is completely true

Roxy said:

Yup everything you said is true. Apart from the orgasm and cuttin bit for me :)

LP's songs make me feel ok to express myself because i know that the lyrics from the songs are how the guys express themselves. listening to the songs make me feel so many different emotions all through their albums and at the end of the CD i am so addicted to it that i have to replay the whole thing again only louder. i also love watching the DVD's because it makes me feel as if i am part of everything thats going on around them...jeez i must sound crazy!! lol i just love Linkin Park.

ya.. same.. i love linkni park bcuz they like know how i feel and sumtimes it feels as if they are tlakign bout me in a song or that i could've written the song... lol i dunno.. its just as if they're the only people who know how i feel ... lol i sounds crazy too now :p

How does these Angels make me feel??Oohh!I can't describe it cuz in this world aren't the words who can tell about how THEY make me feel and it't against my will cuz I'm constendly alone with my feeling and noone understands me.Everybody just laughing at me kind of I'm a BIG fan of LP but they don't give a damn how I feel.And I'm searching the way out but it's isn't there...It's not anywhere.And I'm just standing here and waiting for a wonder...When it comes?I'm so far away from them and theres not a real chance to meet them.But I worship them and adore them like noone else on this planet...On this cruel stupid planet. All my life I just putting myself on my way just to see how hard to be helpless and watching and surfering just becouse of my ill soul, just becouse I'm crazy for them like a lttle phsyco. Sorry if there some huge mistakes it becuz I'm not speaking anglish.But I hope you can hear me, cuz here I'm realy all alone.OK I'm done.

Like many other people already said, LP's music make me feel better whenever I feel sad or troubled. I can find comfort with some of the lyrics, or sometimes, because I can relate them, that somehow makes me feel better. The music itself seems to drain my anger and frustration away. It's like it frees me from bad feelings I might be having... it's hard to put in words what I feel when listening to LP.

This sounds soo like classicaly ;ame but when I listen to linkin park, it kinda helps me with my feelings. Its a good way to help me feel connected to something. Like whenever I've felt like sad or pissed, i juts pick up hybrid therory and jam to crawling. I also like to draw to it aswell

satisfied and happy with the world especially when i can release my anger by blasting and screaming along with one step closer or faint or other screaming songs

Back