Hunting. Right or wrong?

Jhony5 said:
If you think a baby rabbit is cute you should see how cute they look when you blow one of their legs off and its panicing trying to pull its body underneath a log to hide from you. Bunnies make the cutest sounds when they cry.

Oh my God,that's brutal.That's so mean. :eek:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Except squirells.I have been tempted to go on a hunting spree 'cause of them.
I hate the way they creep up behind you and suddenly jump out in front of you.And they are definately not cute,Hellllllllllooooooooo RATS IN DISGUISE!

:O
Fine, then save the chipmunks

Jhony5 said:
If you think a baby rabbit is cute you should see how cute they look when you blow one of their legs off and its panicing trying to pull its body underneath a log to hide from you. Bunnies make the cutest sounds when they cry.

Sure you'd make a cute sound if your leg was blown off.

Jackass :(

TheJenn88 said:
:O
Fine, then save the chipmunks

well they're alright as long as they stay out of my way!

You know which animal I hate to be killed?THE ANT.
I appeal to you ''DON'T SQUISH THEM''

TheJenn88 said:
Sure you'd make a cute sound if your leg was blown off.

Jackass :(

Awww, come on. Whats wrong with a little animal cruelity humor? You called me a jackass. Its been my experience that when a girl is flirting with you she says mean things. Is this true? You think my typing is sexy, don't you. My apparent cruel distain for forrest creatures gets ya all hot. :p

Jhony5 said:
Awww, come on. Whats wrong with a little animal cruelity humor? You called me a jackass. Its been my experience that when a girl is flirting with you she says mean things. Is this true? You think my typing is sexy, don't you. My apparent cruel distain for forrest creatures gets ya all hot. :p

Say whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?

Jenn i'll leave you to handle this .
Man you do not want to mess with 2 angry females.
My advice,retreat with all your bones are in tact!Plus the microscopic one,if you know what I mean. ;)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Say whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?

Jenn i'll leave you to handle this .
Man you do not want to mess with 2 angry females.
My advice,retreat while you are in tact!

Alright. Two chicks for me. AIG, your one hot somalian. Don't start fighting, girls, theres plenty of Jhony5 for everyone. Except Vortex, no Jhony5 for you.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I noticed you quoted all my post except this part ''Plus the microscopic one,if you know what I mean.''
what's the matter Jhony is it too close to the truth?

Microscopic? Thats not true. Where did you hear that? Its a lie. It was cold that day, real cold. I'm of average size. Probably above average. Ron Jeremy uses my dick as a stunt double.

Jhony5 said:
Microscopic? Thats not true. Where did you hear that? Its a lie. It was cold that day, real cold. I'm of average size. Probably above average. Ron Jeremy uses my dick as a stunt double.

Ooooh I smell a lier.You're too defensive.If you want someone to believe you be calm like you mean it.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Ooooh I smell a lier.You're too defensive.If you want someone to believe you be calm like you mean it.

I'll just have to keep you girls in suspense. I have to get going. I am sorry if I turned you ladies on to much. It seems rude of me to get ya going then just leave. Take a cold shower and try not to think of Jhony5.

Jhony5 said:
I'll just have to keep you girls in suspense. I have to get going. I am sorry if I turned you ladies on to much. It seems rude of me to get ya going then just leave. Take a cold shower and try not to think of Jhony5.

Got to get going?OH probably has to buy underwear for something invisible. :D

Myself I don't believe in BRAGGING about my endowment, so I'll leave it at:

"I'M HUNG LIKE A HAMPSTER"

Its a win win situation. It never sets anyone up for disappointment.

And if they think I'm lying, they can bend over doggy style and they can prove me wrong.

phreakwars said:
Myself I don't believe in BRAGGING about my endowment, so I'll leave it at:

"I'M HUNG LIKE A HAMPSTER"

Its a win win situation. It never sets anyone up for disappointment.

And if they think I'm lying, they can bend over doggy style and they can prove me wrong.

UM isn't this bragging? :confused:

I don't know, why don't you come find out baby..

I've seen some pretty hot Somalian chicks when I worked in Hartley Iowa... I would hope you look like one of them.

phreakwars said:
I don't know, why don't you come find out baby..

I've seen some pretty hot Somalian chicks when I worked in Hartley Iowa... I would hope you look like one of them.

NO! I don't look like them.I weigh 120 pounds and I have a HUGE mole on my nose!Not forgetting my eye coming out of it's socket.I look like a pirate with my black patch.
ohoy Captain! :D

I sincerly hope your tatics for hunting deer are greater then you women hunting tatics, a true gentleman would simply say "Hey baby, wanna breed?" then pass out form the intense pain left a by a boot to the groin. PS: Jhony5, the canuk ladies are too used to real men for you to try anything so may as well give up! :cool: