Hyper + Misery Sig Requests

DaEnemyz said:
u know what just forget it. u got a problem with your attitude

lol i got a problem with my attitude? dude, i said specifics, and then on top of htat you got a sig from the other guys. why don't you just ask them if you really want it, sheesh.

i did two for you spike. diff font for your name lmao

if you want me to redo.. i will, cuz they look horrible IMHO

;)

-----

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
meh, he said colour lmao. sorry, i'm used to seein it as color. well then, i just got Photoshop CS2 wewt! (Photoshop 9 basically) anyways. imma.. screw around with it haha.

Sig

Who: Slipknot

Colour: Any kind of dark colour, no bright colours.

Text: "Shes a myth that I have to believe in, all I need to make it real is one more reason..." include the periods at the end.

Have Adam in small text, in one of the corners.

&

In big text have Slipknot .

Have

Video: (Vermillion Pt 1) Here's the problem the only way i can send it is through msn, because when i try to use yousendit.com it doesn't upload. So if you can add me to msn, or have another way i can upload the video please tell me.

Time: 1:36 to 1:48 (This is the part in the video i would like to have in the clip) If i have to make it shorter tell me.

Picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/TheHardyBoyz/SLIPKNOT20820Corey20Taylor20-20Vocal.jpg

Thanks.

LPfan4life0904 said:
Sig

Who: Slipknot

Colour: Any kind of dark colour, no bright colours.

Text: "Shes a myth that I have to believe in, all I need to make it real is one more reason..." include the periods at the end.

Have Adam in small text, in one of the corners.

&

In big text have Slipknot .

Have

Video: (Vermillion Pt 1) Here's the problem the only way i can send it is through msn, because when i try to use yousendit.com it doesn't upload. So if you can add me to msn, or have another way i can upload the video please tell me.

Time: 1:36 to 1:48 (This is the part in the video i would like to have in the clip) If i have to make it shorter tell me.

Picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/TheHardyBoyz/SLIPKNOT20820Corey20Taylor20-20Vocal.jpg

Thanks.

wow, that's the most detailed request i've ever had lmao. add me to msn (element@evilmf.com) and yeah.

I just thought it was time for a new sig.. and I haven't requested from you guys.. But I always love the stuff you make.. So I figured.. Hey why not ask them..

Name:Victim
Text:.. Now I want "Life...Is it worth all it puts us through.. Is it worth all the tests we take? We live to die.." To be my quote.. But I want "Life...Is it worth all it puts us through.. Is it worth all the tests we take?" To be like faded in the sig but still readable.. and I want " We live to Die" not to be faded..
Do you get what I mean? If not don't worry about it and just make my quote "We live to die..."

Colors:what ever you feel like and what not..

Animation: No
Video:No
Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/SykoVictim/Other/LARGE_render20762.jpg

If you need any more info.. Just lemme know..

ok, heres what i want:

this as the back round:
da692b91f7566da21e61e2ae298e088a.jpg

and this as the main thing:
d3a977b18c1bea9e43701cfed3bfee8c.gif

and then could you blend them in together
and write "The Doors" in maroon on the bottom,
oh and also could you size down the Jim Morrison pic so it fits like, in the middle of the backround
yeah, nothing fancy, just that, Thanks a ton

Taylor

Back