Tentative
U-Fig
Holy Mountains
Vicinity of Obscenity
She's Like Heroin
Lonely Day
Soldier Side

Its set release date is November 15th

.. i wonder if it's the same soldier side as the one on mezmerize.. cuz that's the intro on it. maybe they were going to release hyp then mez, having soldier side link em.. but changed? idk, i don't think that song will be on there.. it's a repeat..

I know and i..can't..Wait!!!
And it's near my Birthday!
lol, i'm listening to Kill Rock 'n' Roll now :D

EDIT:But they said on Daily Download and many other times it will be out on the 22nd,and on Hypnotize thats A full version of the Soldier Side intro.According to John, the song starts the same as the intro, except the rest of the band comes in at the point where the intro left off.And the Mezmerize and Hypnotize cd's are sopposed to connect together like slide in into the space where the booklet lies....again...>.>..i can't wait,^_^

I haven't listened to all of Mezmerize yet. I from what I have heard though, I don't like it as much as some of their other stuff. Oh well, it'll probably build on me though cause I'm like that.

it's a two piece album. as in.. two discs. but they decided to release them six months apart, so people have time to listen to their stuff.

and Question is the second worst song on Mezmerize IMO, and it's not new lol.. well, not to me. but yeah, mmk, can't wait XD.

question was an awesome song, still not as good as rv thoguh, hey, wheres hezze on that list? im pretty sure thats what they said the instrumental was called.

Hybrid Soldier said:
question was an awesome song, still not as good as rv thoguh, hey, wheres hezze on that list? im pretty sure thats what they said the instrumental was called.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe they've decided not to put it on there..

Back