I failed

You lazy bitch!

You have nothing better to do than to study and make good grades. You should be ashamed of yourself. If I were your mom or dad, I'd take you over my knee and commence a whooping.

Your problem, as I see it, is that you have too many distractions. Television, internet, computer games, cellphones, et al. What you need to do is buckle down, straighten up, and fly right or the world will take a gigantic **** on you.

For being such a stupid twat, I am putting you in the Idiot Box for the term of a year. This will represent the amount of time that you will be left behind if you don't crack them books and learn something.

RoyalOrleans said:
For being such a stupid twat, I am putting you in the Idiot Box for the term of a year. This will represent the amount of time that you will be left behind if you don't crack them books and learn something.

Damn RO, you need more than Rose to put you in a better mood these days.:p

Hey, it isn't RO's fault. The kid should have been trying to do better. Now what could be the reason as to WHY you failed?

RoyalOrleans said:
Rose is in a splint.

Poor Rose. Send her flowers for me.

As far as the twit who failed? **** you. Why bring your problems here? Thought we would care? You read the wrong message sweetheart. Go **** yourself and die.

manicmonday said:

As far as the twit who failed? **** you. Why bring your problems here? Thought we would care? You read the wrong message sweetheart. Go **** yourself and die.

That would be some death eh?

Girl (****ing herself): "Omg this feels great!"
Girl: "OMG I'm gonna cum!!!"
Girl: (moans loudly) "UGHHHHH!!!!"
dies

Wonder if the forensics can solve this one...:eek:

Officer: "What do we have here?"
Detective: "It appears as if some dizzy ass bitch ****ed herself and died. Judging by the vaginal fluid all over the place and this rather harsh message on the screen telling her to do so."
Officer: "Wow, what a dumb goddamn bitch."

Yes I was bored.:D

manicmonday said:

Your attitude is so unhealthy.:rolleyes:
This is the um Rant forum right?
Listen bitch, i do not care if some ulgy bitch, like you cares or not about my problems, infact, not passing an exam is not a problem, it's just a set back.:eek:
And i can post anything i want.

It's not the lazzines, cos i aint lazy, Maybe i had some distraction, that's why i failed...tehehe.

RoyalOrleans said:
LOL
omg..
:cool: I will get good grades this year, :D

kellyjaz said:
All my exams.

:rolleyes: I was more scared of my parents than the results itself.

except eng. i got a C.
You must have an extra chromosome. Do you ride a short bus and wear a football helmet?

Back