I shagged my best friend's wife

Day 2 of going sans underwear and the itching has completely stopped.

What does this mean?

Well of course I shall be doing some rather naughty things to my good friend's wife. She is obviously crabs free.

As a sidenote, my best friend was over last night saying he feels distanced from his wife for some reason. I listened to him whine and gave him a few beers.

It's the least I could do, he is my good friend.

de kannibaal said:
Well of course I shall be doing some rather naughty things to my good friend's wife.
You gonna "Pink Sock" her. If you do get some pics and share them with us.

de kannibaal said:

What does this mean?

Well of course I shall be doing some rather naughty things to my good friend's wife. She is obviously crabs free.

As a sidenote, my best friend was over last night saying he feels distanced from his wife for some reason. I listened to him whine and gave him a few beers.

The least you could'a done was bent him over the couch and drilled him. Get him used to the idea.

de kannibaal said:

What does this mean?

View attachment 1050

I can't be too hard on you, though. I shagged my best friend's wife, too.

Attachments

• 855ae762ff156c5682281d987b5cb86e.jpg
    855ae762ff156c5682281d987b5cb86e.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 8
snafu said:
The least you could'a done was bent him over the couch and drilled him. Get him used to the idea.

Yeah, rep points for that one, if I could give them out. That made me laugh.

Zukiman said:
You gonna "Pink Sock" her. If you do get some pics and share them with us.

Zuki mate, I have to say, what I really want to do is really degrade her as much as possible.

Now I have already given it to her up her poop chute, and no doubt it is degrading and somwehat humiliating and probably a little painful at first until I work it in well and make her love it.

But why stop there?

I would really like to have her lie down on her back in her bed and squat over her and make her think she will give me a pleasant little rim job with her tongue -hell I might even let her do it for a few minutes - but the ruse would end up with me shitting on her face.

What's she going to do? Tell her husband?

That's about the power here. She has more to lose than I do.

de kannibaal said:
Zuki mate, I have to say, what I really want to do is really degrade her as much as possible.

Now I have already given it to her up her poop chute, and no doubt it is degrading and somwehat humiliating and probably a little painful at first until I work it in well and make her love it.

But why stop there?

I would really like to have her lie down on her back in her bed and squat over her and make her think she will give me a pleasant little rim job with her tongue -hell I might even let her do it for a few minutes - but the ruse would end up with me shitting on her face.

What's she going to do? Tell her husband?

That's about the power here. She has more to lose than I do.
Hell yea! That's what I'm talkin' about!

I would hope you AT LEAST make sure she gives you head after ****ing her in the ass. Don't wanna go home with **** all over your **** now do you ?? Better to make her clean the ****ing mess... while your at it, invite her over to your house and make her clean that too..:cool:

phreakwars said:
I would hope you AT LEAST make sure she gives you head after ****ing her in the ass. Don't wanna go home with **** all over your **** now do you ?? Better to make her clean the ****ing mess... while your at it, invite her over to your house and make her clean that too..:cool:

Now this is a man who has life figured out. Now she didn't suck my dick after the anal intrustions, but that's because she had to see to the bleeding. I told her to shove a tampax in there and I would see her in a few days.

Funny would be her husband asking her why she has a tampon in her arse. He would ask me about it, like "Is my wife normal putting tampax up her ass?" and I would say "Sure, my wife does it all the time."

Cleaning the house is a good idea but I like my wife to do it.

Guess my car could use a good wax job, but the neighbours might talk. **** it, I'll just start charging her, cash only. I expect a ****ing gratuity.

Your all talk and no trousers my friend...you wouldn't and couldn't do half the things you are talking about. If you were, you would'nt have the time too come on here and rabbit on about it all.

Lethalfind said:
Your all talk and no trousers my friend...you wouldn't and couldn't do half the things you are talking about. If you were, you would'nt have the time too come on here and rabbit on about it all.

You unfortunate and lonely old tart.

I rarely come here.

Dropping a post or two every 24 hours is not much of an inconvenience.

The shout log records sure show that you are not up to much offline however. Why not get down to your local divorcee meat market and find some punter to shag you.

Builder will be waiting patiently in the shoutbox to hear aobut it, trust me.

Funny, my life doesn't revolve around finding someone too sleep with...

Your a sad act...I say again, all talk, no trousers...

You come on here talking smack, the big man behind your computer, because the people who know you in real life, know better. Its alot easier to put on an act hiding, behind the big moniter...

Lethallyblind said:
Funny, my life doesn't revolve around finding someone too sleep with...

Of course not. First, you are always stuck in front of your PC and never venture outside. Second, not even a recently released convicted felon who had spent the last 30 years getting ****ed up his ass, ****ing other men up their asses, sucking off other men and swallowing their loads and vice versa, would show even the remotest interest in having a shag with you.

We know you don't get the occasional length, don't worry, we are all aware of what a lonely little life you suffer.

Lethallyblind said:
Your a sad act...I say again, all talk, no trousers...

I am not wearing trousers. I am too busy beating you about the head with my fleshy night stick and the trousers just get in the way.

Lethallyblind said:
You come on here talking smack, the big man behind your computer, because the people who know you in real life, know better. Its alot easier to put on an act hiding, behind the big moniter...

I am not talking smack doll, I am simply pointing out to others what a desperately lonely existence you have and how the only social gratification you can conjure up -between sessions on the couch with your psychiatrist lamenting on the betrayal of your husband getting the **** out of dodge and riding off into the sunset- is to spout ridiculous conjecture onto a website where everyone hates you.

Imagine, on an anonymous website you are even despised, not matter how much you try and grovel and ingratiate yourself.

What will make it even more comedic is how your kids will blame you for driving their father away and will never forgive you for the trauma they suffered having to live with a beaten down hausfrau that shamefully sat in front of her PC continuously instead of trying to raise them.

You should have left them out on the street to fend for themselves as underage hookers, the resultant scarring would be far less to be concerned about than living under the umbrella of your half-****ed careless parenting.

Your pathetic, nothing more and nothing less. You are a cliche'.

You are dreaming you could be the person you present here...

When in reality your trash.

Lethallyblind said:
Your pathetic, nothing more and nothing less. You are a cliche'.

You are dreaming you could be the person you present here...

When in reality your trash.

My, when you are blinded by anger it is a bloody comedy of errors watching you butcher the English language. Good God woman, this is not even my mother tongue and I can articulate myself in a much higher manner than you could ever dream of.

Your pathetic, nothing more and nothing less.

So pathetic is the possessive is it? You almost put together a coherent sentence. Almost.

How can your children ever hope to enjoy any success in the world when their disillusioned mother leaves them to fend for themselves while she butchers her native tongue while she gets her ass -which resembles two raccoons fighting in a sack incidentally- kicked to the gates of hell and back by someone like me who is so obviously her superior?

I'll tell you what the clich

Back