I shagged my best friend's wife

Phantom said:
I believe you used the slur "tired old slapper" in reference to another member previously on this post. It is my suggestion that you come up with new material. .. and learn the proper HTML code for the quote feature.

If the shoe fits more than one person, then it works. Sorry, you cheap tart, but that is how it goes.

Yes I indeed do have BB code errors on my quotes but Bewildered's panel abuse has taken away my ability to correct insignificant errors.

Now, I wanted to give an important update regarding the itching.

I have elected, since 2001, not to be confined by the redundant garments known as underwear. I don't like briefs and I see boxers as absolutely pointless as you simply hang like you would have anyway sans boxers and they tend to go up your arse uncomfortably.

Now, don't start preaching about hygiene, I am not skid marking my underwear of having droplets of urine fall into my clothing, I have superb bowel and bladder control.

Back to the itching.

I was recentyly given a present of some boxer briefs by someone that I think you all have heard me discuss. Why she should care if I wear underwear is bizarre, as I only shag her periodically.

Well, since I have been wearing these boxer briefs, I have suffered an allergic reaction to whatever blend of fabric that has been used in their fabrication.

I have removed my underwear and gone back to my free and easy ways I have always enjoyed and already the itching has subsided immensely.

I must say, I am VERY disappointed by the narrow minded judgements put forth by some of you in this thread. Crabs indeed. Just sensitive skin.

Please convey your appropriate apologies below.

de kannibaal said:
If the shoe fits more than one person, then it works. Sorry, you cheap tart, but that is how it goes.

Yes I indeed do have BB code errors on my quotes but Bewildered's panel abuse has taken away my ability to correct insignificant errors.

27 is not old nor am I in any way cheap. In order for your insults to carry any credence whatsoever, I suggest slinging insults that actually make sense. Neither of your "shoes" fit in this case.

Phantom said:
27 is not old nor am I in any way cheap. In order for your insults to carry any credence whatsoever, I suggest slinging insults that actually make sense. Neither of your "shoes" fit in this case.

27 is far too old, any woman over the age of 25 is considered a trout to me. Maybe you watch too much Oprah and have bought into the fallacy that inner beauty is important and body mass index and age is not important, but I assure you that with very few exceptions, over 25's should be set out to pasture.

So unfortunately, Granny, you are over the hill ad my comments are right on the button.

de kannibaal said:
27 is far too old, any woman over the age of 25 is considered a trout to me. Maybe you watch too much Oprah and have bought into the fallacy that inner beauty is important and body mass index and age is not important, but I assure you that with very few exceptions, over 25's should be set out to pasture.

So unfortunately, Granny, you are over the hill ad my comments are right on the button.

Hey, I'm hot for 27. I take extremely good care of myself:

View attachment 1041

Attachments

• f8f4c60a0f28b48b6c85461804229834.jpg
    f8f4c60a0f28b48b6c85461804229834.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
ToriAllen said:

Tori- that was my computerized aged photo. I wanted to see what I would look like when I hit 30 in three years.

Kath- as soon as I get back from suspension from my job, I am going to use my first paycheck to fly to Rhode Island and kick your ass. That is what you get for telling everyone my real name!

Attachments

• d9f53c7c4e041a4bff27dfa562ced124.jpg
    d9f53c7c4e041a4bff27dfa562ced124.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
DAMMIT!!!! I thought I had edited that out.. Oppps sorry!

Now its only fair, that I also include a recent pic of myself.. but I must warn you.. If you have a weak stomach, turn away from the screen.. I am not all that attractive.. Can't say I didn't warn you.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes..and although I may lose my account here for this... Here is the most recent pic of our last GF women's get together..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back