I shagged my best friend's wife

Mack the Knife said:
Not even Samuel L. Jackson? WTF is wrong with you?!

Not even him. Or Denzel. Or any other black guy that is supposedly "hot."

clarity said:
whats wrong with black men?

Nothing really. They just do nothing for me sexually. I have a strong preference for Caucasians.

Phantom said:
Not even him. Or Denzel. Or any other black guy that is supposedly "hot."

......They just do nothing for me sexually. I have a strong preference for Caucasians.

Not even Tyson Beckford? The most beautiful man in the universe?

View attachment 1053 | .

Because, uh, I would not have the slightest problem making love with this man. In fact, the problem factor would be less than zero.

I LOVE black men.

Attachments

• 37617e347248e676c07b64c8accb4d4b.jpg
    37617e347248e676c07b64c8accb4d4b.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was a long read, that is it would have been if I had bothered to sift through that pile of shameless vomit, Any way, wife ****er, not very nice, I personaly can **** the wives of people that I do not personaly know with little to no guilt. However when you go diggin around in your buddy's cookie jar you cross a line that is likely to get your ass smoked. I have seen this happen before, and I can not think of a single individual who has been able to come through it unscathed. Sure you may get away with it for a while but you can go ahead and consider your buddy****ing ass eviserated.
Fish with your own tackle or don't bother getting on the boat. Sorry ass scavenger!:cool:

Anna Perenna said:
Not even Tyson Beckford? The most beautiful man in the universe?

Because, uh, I would not have the slightest problem making love with this man. In fact, the problem factor would be less than zero.

I LOVE black men.

Tyson is hot- but so are many other people in this world that I would never consider sleeping with. I also think many women are "hot" but I am not attracted to them either. Ugh. I'm going to sound like a complete jerk but, to be honest, I find black men sexually repulsive.

What about "The Rock" or "Vin Diesel"

Nope.

If you where stranded on an Island for the rest of your life tomorrow with no one except...say.... Julio Eglasises (the son) would you have sex with him or remain sex-less for the rest of your life?

I have no problem with Hispanic men but I do not find Enrique or Julio attractive either. If the human race depended on me sleeping with a black male we'd all be screwed. Hispanic I can handle. The first guy I ever had a serious crush on was Hispanic.

NazzNegg2 said:
...if I was stranded on an island for all eternity, no chance of escape, with another dude, hand jobs would not be out of the question...... Ass ****ing (as the pitcher) and blow jobs (as the receiver) I would probably have to work up to in about 10-20 years .. Kissing, never & definite never any cuddling.

Don't be so selfish. Surely your male lover would want his needs met too. Just let him use one of your orifices on occasion and keep the relationship equal.

As for you phantom, I would give you about 30 days on the Island max and you would be doing who ever was on that island with you regardless of race, looks, or gender. You can deign it but you would just be lying just like anyone else that says they wouldn't.

I would definitely seek them out for human companionship (obvious exceptions apply) but still would not sleep with them unless they were attractive to me.

What about "The Rock" or "Vin Diesel"

You couldn't pick anyone better than those two? Blegh.

Hispanic men are absolutely hot IMO. I married one. They're great lovers, but they're busy loving EVERYBODY. I've never been with a black man, but I wouldn't be against the experience.

Phantom said:
Don't be so selfish. Surely your male lover would want his needs met too. Just let him use one of your orifices on occasion and keep the relationship equal.

Are you kidding? That would be so GAY! :eek:

OmegaManiac said:
Wow, that was a long read, that is it would have been if I had bothered to sift through that pile of shameless vomit, Any way, wife ****er, not very nice, I personaly can **** the wives of people that I do not personaly know with little to no guilt. However when you go diggin around in your buddy's cookie jar you cross a line that is likely to get your ass smoked. I have seen this happen before, and I can not think of a single individual who has been able to come through it unscathed. Sure you may get away with it for a while but you can go ahead and consider your buddy****ing ass eviserated.
Fish with your own tackle or don't bother getting on the boat. Sorry ass scavenger!:cool:

Well, here's the point: I could give a ****ing royal fart what you think of me giving a ****ing shaft to my mate's now ex-wife.

When will you bloody commoners ever ****ing learn that aside from manual labour, you are of no use to your betters?

NazzNegg2 said:
More of a, if he ate the *****, he was eating his buddies spunk and if he kissed her he was virtually sucking his buddies ****... So the next question being... did he like it, and, if thats what he really wanted why not just go right to the source??

he does have a point here..

OK I guess that is a good point.. I mean, what if the friend had just shot his love mud into her cave right before the party ?? Or they had ****ed the night before and the bitch hadn't scrubbed her snatch yet. If you go down on that ****, you might be eating rotted spooge. NASTY !!

de kannibaal said:
Well, here's the point: I could give a ****ing royal fart what you think of me giving a ****ing shaft to my mate's now ex-wife.

When will you bloody commoners ever ****ing learn that aside from manual labour, you are of no use to your betters?

When you graduate from picking up glasses at the local pub, give us a call, we might need a big-nosed pomgolian for some kind of comedy skit. Ere, ow ah ewe at Benny 'ill>?

NazzNegg2 said:
More of a, if he ate the *****, he was eating his buddies spunk and if he kissed her he was virtually sucking his buddies ****... So the next question being... did he like it, and, if thats what he really wanted why not just go right to the source??

Hahaha!

Actually, the point is, the bloke is not shagging his wife at all. Which is why she turned to me.

He's a ****ing ****** and probably on the down low. Probably enjoys the taste of another man's shaft as he fellates in some tawdry hip hop club.

Filthy ****ing buggers.

builder said:
When you graduate from picking up glasses at the local pub, give us a call, we might need a big-nosed pomgolian for some kind of comedy skit. Ere, ow ah ewe at Benny 'ill>?

Go **** yourself you ****ing impotent arse bandit.

It's hard to believe you are a bloody Ozzie when you whine like a ****ing inbred Mackem, you piece of shite.

I would wager that you are descended from a line of Romany blood. ****ing Romany are worse than ******s, shylock hooknoses and ****ing chinks all rolled in to one repugnant package.

(Insert Builder's hysteria here and mod panel abuse, culminating in a week in the bloody box. Forgive him, he is a flaccid little fairy and doesn't know better)

snafu said:
Yes he has a point.

Eat *****.
Only if you know where it's been. It's the other red meat.

And just like beef if it has a green tinge to it pass it up.

Back