I shagged my best friend's wife

de kannibaal said:
I am in a bit of a dilemma.

Dilemma, my ass. You did what you wanted while knowing it was wrong... unless you were so strung out on drugs and couldn't tell your ass from a gram cracker (which makes you even more pathetic).

Well my close friend...

While he may be your friend, you are definitely no friend of his.

I don't feel guilty about it

Assholes rarely do.

Thought it prudent to share this story so that you may see what it's like to live without a conscience.

Translation: "I do cocaine! I screw the wives of my good friends! And I don't give one ****!"

You're cool, dude. No, really. :rolleyes:

Well if you don't care that you completely betrayed your friend, where's the dilemma? You wanted to get laid, you liked her excuses enough to say they were a good reason, you were ****ed up, your "friend" wasn't there...basically you were a selfish ass. Your only dilemma ought to be if you tell your "friend" what a total piece of **** you are.

So ye ****ed yer mates burd and now you feel all bad about it and have to plead to a random online forum for someone to tell you it was all right, she was the evil slut and not you? ****s sake man, chinged out of yer head or not, at least have the decency to do what I done in the same situation; go up to yer mate, confess everything and take your beating like the friend you were supposed to be.

WullieTheRed said:
So ye ****ed yer mates burd and now you feel all bad about it and have to plead to a random online forum for someone to tell you it was all right, she was the evil slut and not you? ****s sake man, chinged out of yer head or not, at least have the decency to do what I done in the same situation; go up to yer mate, confess everything and take your beating like the friend you were supposed to be.

Ye have a way with wurds Wullie. ;)

Lethalfind said:
Kannibal and his pretentious, arrogant talk...so English I can almost smell the Queen when I read his posts...
Pathetic really.

Oh, my thread is still going!

Superb.

I am not English I am afraid. Not the sharpest little blue collar drone now, are you cupcake?

I would have thought the username would be enough to give you a hint, but apparently I will have to sodomize the hint deep into your hemorrhoidic love slide so that even your feeble little mind can grasp it.

de kannibaal said:
Oh, my thread is still going!

Superb.

I am not English I am afraid. Not the sharpest little blue collar drone now, are you cupcake?

I would have thought the username would be enough to give you a hint, but apparently I will have to sodomize the hint deep into your hemorrhoidic love slide so that even your feeble little mind can grasp it.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet you are in South Africa.:confused:

English or South African...what is the real different there??

Tweaker is more like it.
Common house trash and I LOVE your reference to me being blue collar...that is a hilarious assumption. As if there is something bad about working for your money. That would explain alot about you if your the kind of scum who lives off of someone else.

ImWithStupid said:
If I were a betting man, I'd bet you are in South Africa.:confused:

That's actually a semi-intelligent guess, and I would give you rep points for it even though you are wrong, if I had any to give!

Lethalfind said:
English or South African...what is the real different there??

The odour.

Lethalfind said:
Tweaker is more like it.

I loathe common crank, thank you. I stick to coke.

Lethalfind said:
Common house trash and I LOVE your reference to me being blue collar...that is a hilarious assumption.

Working class, common, whatever nomenclature suits you, my stupid little tart.

Lethalfind said:
As if there is something bad about working for your money.

My sorry little harpie, it is absolutley vile to work with your hands for money. I thought you may have had a modicum of good taste. Clearly I was incorrect.

Jesus, we will have to respect wogs next.

Lethalfind said:
That would explain alot about you if your the kind of scum who lives off of someone else.

Once your net worth meets a certain critical mass, why bother working? Mind you, I never picked up a tool in my life. Hammers and such are for dirty little monkeys.

You are common trash...nothing less.
I find it funny that you think you are SO much better then everyone on here but where do you come again and again??

You like a bit of rough??

Lethalfind said:
You are common trash...nothing less.
I find it funny that you think you are SO much better then everyone on here but where do you come again and again??

You like a bit of rough??

I abhor the suggestion that loathesome old trouts like you may even contemplate asking someone of my most esteemed character anything.

The beauty of the internet is that I can ask or say anything to you I please...
That is if I cared enough.
You are a waste of space, your Mother should never have opened her legs to conceive you.

Back