I think my brother is gay, is it wrong that I want to kill him?

hugo said:
You're a Sunni, you pretty much hate everyone who ain't a Sunni.

You don't tell me who I hate and who I like. But I like you hugo. As hard as it may be to like that ugly face.

hugo said:
Of course, we all know the Quran is full of crap.

You don't see Muslims in the USA performing bigotry against gays. You see Christian Conservative Americans... :rolleyes:

And Homosexuality is only considered a big sin due to the nature of Anal Sex which is related to Pedophilia... You don't have that problem with the Imams, just Foley and the Catholic Church.

The Qur'an does not tell you to Murder Homos, this is my Osama is not on a murderous rampage over Homosexuals. The whole reason that Homosexuality is not accept is to forbid adultery. We must keep in mind that the Qur'an was written at a time when if you were Homosexual, you would be killed as if it were instant.

Hamza123 said:
You don't tell me who I hate and who I like. But I like you hugo. As hard as it may be to like that ugly face.

You don't see Muslims in the USA performing bigotry against gays. You see Christian Conservative Americans... :rolleyes:

And Homosexuality is only considered a big sin due to the nature of Anal Sex which is related to Pedophilia... You don't have that problem with the Imams, just Foley and the Catholic Church.

The Qur'an does not tell you to Murder Homos, this is my Osama is not on a murderous rampage over Homosexuals. The whole reason that Homosexuality is not accept is to forbid adultery. We must keep in mind that the Qur'an was written at a time when if you were Homosexual, you would be killed as if it were instant.

Of course, you ignore that in the Muslim world homosexuals are still threatened with execution.

If that dork in the suit ever comes to this site he is gonna be pissed.

Hamza123 said:

Hey now, I am a white Christian Conservative Republican American yet I have no problem with gays and lesbians.

Kryptonite Man said:
I think Rebel Yell is a stupid little peta'Q who is afraid of his own shadow as well as his brother. RY, GET A ****IN' LIFE ALREADY!!!:mad: :mad:
Why do you say that? All fags must die!:mad:

Kryptonite Man said:
I think Rebel Yell is a stupid little peta'Q who is afraid of his own shadow as well as his brother. RY, GET A ****IN' LIFE ALREADY!!!:mad: :mad:

Yeah... you shouldn't scream at someone to "get a life" when you're 40-something and writing Sailor Moon fanfiction.

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... you shouldn't scream at someone to "get a life" when you're 40-something and writing Sailor Moon fanfiction.

That's about as true of a comment as I've seen in a long time.

There are times when I read things like this persons so called post, that I sincerely hope there is no one out there who really thinks this way. BUT of course there is. This makes me despair for us all.

Please Rebel, life is intolerable, because your brother is gay, all will think you are gay as well. The only thing you can do is too remove yourself from this earth...I will load the gun for you...

Rebel Yell said:
1) Everybody and their sister is gonna kick his scrawny little ass up and down our dirt roads, and may even demand to borrow my truck to drag him behind. I

Being Gay is hereditary, Rebel will be Gay as well. There is nothing he can do but to off himself, end it all now, before those urges get the better of him and he finds himself burried up to the hilt in his neighbors ass...

There are many ways you can take your own life with ease...

Back