I wanna bitch slap Spongebob in a bad way.

tizz said:
she pretty much only watches movies. She gerts anoyed by commercials and prefers to watch her DVD's. I would rather if she is going to stare at the machine anyway, that it be a movie. She has a pretty good collection

Well its only a good collection with apocalypse now in the mix.:)

Sounds like a whole lotta people around here have issues. What happened? Everyone miss the Hong Kong Phooey marathon last weekend? ((shakes head and walks away))

slip_knot said:
What is a "bitch slap"?

Get in your car, drive to Atlanta, take a left onto I-85 North, and find the exit for Flowery Branch (#111). Meet me at the Publix at Spout Springs Crossing and I will show you what a bitch slap is.

I'll be waiting, but I warn you, it ain't gonna be pretty.

I watch Spongebob from time to time with my daughter AND we have a video game of him for the Game Cube, I really like that.
You get to drive a crabby patty like its a car through an obstacle course for part of the game.
I seriously doubt that Spongebob will be the downfall of our children.

Lethalfind said:
I watch Spongebob from time to time with my daughter AND we have a video game of him for the Game Cube, I really like that.
You get to drive a crabby patty like its a car through an obstacle course for part of the game.

Yeah, I've played one of the SpongeBob games, I think it was for Playstation2-LOVED it!=)

Lethalfind said:

I don't think any cartoon thats intended solely for potheads and kids will be the downfall of our children.

But wait! Spongebob is gay!(according to the mass media) He will not only be the downfall of children, but civilization itself will crumble under the yellow homosexuality!

jokersarewild said:
But wait! Spongebob is gay!(according to the mass media) He will not only be the downfall of children, but civilization itself will crumble under the yellow homosexuality!

Yep this is so true... cartoons emit magical subliminal mesages that can warp minds and twist a person's sexuality. Especially spongebob. The typical episode contains so many acts of sodomy, multi man bukake parties and other gratutious acts of homoerotica. And not to mention the average 5 year old who watches the show regularly will know if something is gay or not. They must. After all the media said so. If you watch spongebob, an army of society-destroying homosexuals will march all over the world, and well destroy society because that's what homosexuals do.

So he won't get much laid either way anyway!!! he also eats at goofy goobers ice cream palace and gets the kid's meal

tizz said:
So he won't get much laid either way anyway!!! he also eats at goofy goobers ice cream palace and gets the kid's meal

Sammy the Squirrel seems to want his sponge-hood (assuming he has such a thing. Sponges don't usually have much for genetalia) quite badly...

I still don't know what a "bitch slap" is. And while you're at it, what does "hitting on someone" mean? These curious americanisms have not as yet made it to the uk

slip_knot said:
I still don't know what a "bitch slap" is. And while you're at it, what does "hitting on someone" mean? These curious americanisms have not as yet made it to the uk

Hitting on someone is like what I think you in the UK say trying to pull, or trying to pick someone up.

Back