I wanna bitch slap Spongebob in a bad way.

Ha.

All you crazy young things with your strange sayings.

Mind you one of my friends does ask girls if they want to help syphon the python.

slip_knot said:
I still don't know what a "bitch slap" is. And while you're at it, what does "hitting on someone" mean? These curious americanisms have not as yet made it to the uk

They haven't? Why the hell have I been using them for the past 10 years? You sure you know how to open yer front door man?

It's a slap you give to your bitch. Funnily enough. Telling someone you wanna bitch slap them is just another way of saying: You're my bitch, and I'm gonna slap you. Come on man, it's not hard.

Hell yeah, **** spongebob in his dick scarred ass. Which is why i prefer ren and stimpy, and family guy (all on dvd) i can watch them bitches whenever i want without having to wory about spongebob takin a lil trip to the back of patrick's rock and "gettin to know eachother a lil better" As for the older cartoons (Hannah-Barbara) i like them ****ers, they made so many references to pot it's unreal. Take Scooby-Doo for example, why is it that scooby and shaggy have the munchies constantly?? And why do you suppose the theme song goes a lil like this "Scooby-DOOBIE doo, where are you??" That cartoon crossed the line in so many ways i'm actually shocked they are makin movies/cartoons still. God-damnit i love this ****.

slip_knot said:
so come on then, what is a bitch slap? What does it mean?

It's a back hand slap.

A pimp slap is with the reverse with the emphasis on the rotation of the elbow and wrist... in a sweeping down motion.

Back