Idiots are everywhere

You know what our problem is IMO, we act, think, and live like we're never going to die. Take out a 50 year motgage... enjoy your retirement.

Oh you will love Philly Led. Tons of idiots, morons, empty-headed animals, buffoons, imbeciles, crystal craniums, and knuckledragging thugs for you to hate.

We need to start living like we're going to die, because we are.. kinda puts things in perspective. But then again, we also live with the attitude of, I ain't gonna be around, what do I care?, at the same time.. Goes to show how much we care about our kids.

Quite frankly more than 80 percent of the people that have kids right now shouldn't have them. Most of these people are irresponsible jackasses that let their kids do anything they want and don't care what they do outside their visual scope until something bad happens. Then they are ready to jump on someone's case.

Outlaw2747 said:
Quite frankly more than 80 percent of the people that have kids right now shouldn't have them. Most of these people are irresponsible jackasses that let their kids do anything they want and don't care what they do outside their visual scope until something bad happens. Then they are ready to jump on someone's case.

Well, you know what they say bud.. Stupid people shouldn't breed.

Led said:
I agree which is why my wife and I feel it's selfish to bring children into the world presently. The thinking has been around for a long time but it's true, why bring children into a world with such a bleak out look. At the very least, we're on the verge of world war three. Call me a pessimist but I think of it as being a realist.

You ain't the only one.. Another thing, every single natural thing and basic need we have as humans has been exploited to the point of ****ing ridiculousness in order to control the masses.. it's easy to control people when they're in debt their entire life.

Led said:
I agree which is why my wife and I feel it's selfish to bring children into the world presently. The thinking has been around for a long time but it's true, why bring children into a world with such a bleak out look. At the very least, we're on the verge of world war three. Call me a pessimist but I think of it as being a realist.

Ya know...ya'll need to come to where I live fer a week...here it is down home kinda. I live in a town with maybe 100 pple in it. everyone helps each other (of course there is a great deal of gossip) but as a whole, life is pretty simple here. I go to the city and think OMG!!! what a friggen rat race....I dont understand how people let their children run around wearing stupid **** they do...I mean ****, if I wanted to see yer boxers, Id marry ya. and the multi colored hair and piercings well parents all argue that its letting their children express themselves...yeah whatever!!

wez said:
You know what our problem is IMO, we act, think, and live like we're never going to die. Take out a 50 year motgage... enjoy your retirement.
That is true, but according to Mayan Prophecy we only have til about 12-21-12.

Led said:
I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could find a job in a town like that. I dream about it all the time.

Theres plenty of jobs out here...dont even need a college education fer most of em. Requirements...ya cant be afraid to get cow **** on ya. Ya cant run off and puke then a bull looses his manhood...common knowledge of how to back a gooseneck trailer to a chute is a plus...a good set of pliers and post hole digger fer building fence...and a lick of common sense!

lilmizztemper said:
Theres plenty of jobs out here...dont even need a college education fer most of em. Requirements...ya cant be afraid to get cow **** on ya. Ya cant run off and puke then a bull looses his manhood...common knowledge of how to back a gooseneck trailer to a chute is a plus...a good set of pliers and post hole digger fer building fence...and a lick of common sense!

And you can work for 3.25 an hour, have one place to eat, one store that has gas, food & bar all in one. You could get a 550.00 house with a swamp cooler (that's on the good block of town) everybody will know your business, and expect you to know there's. The reason there's work is that anybody who was born there got the hell out. And you need a 1978 or earlier pickup with a cb radio(because there no fm radio) the tailgate off, and the box full of trash. But hell it's a great life:rolleyes:

tiredofwhiners said:
And you can work for 3.25 an hour, have one place to eat, one store that has gas, food & bar all in one. You could get a 550.00 house with a swamp cooler (that's on the good block of town) everybody will know your business, and expect you to know there's. The reason there's work is that anybody who was born there got the hell out. And you need a 1978 or earlier pickup with a cb radio(because there no fm radio) the tailgate off, and the box full of trash. But hell it's a great life:rolleyes:

yeah...thats a good way of putting it I guess...I think youve missed the memo...we've upgraded a bit out here!!! Some of the wealthiest ranchers are out in "the middle of no where" and btw I drive a '06 F-350 quad cab dually PowerStrokin sonufabitch...my house aint costing me no damn 550.00 I olnly pay 250.00 thanks and I got a nice one too!!! I get paid $10 an hour!!! and I have central heat and air thanks!! as for the business yeah so what if I gotta drive 20 miles for groceries? At least I dont have to worry bout gettin shot, er molested by some psycho creep like you!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! you dont know **** other than yer lame ass "rat race...got everything within a 5 minute drive, toxic air, dip shits can't drive, gang infested piece of ****" city that you live in...I'd much rather be breathing the farts of heifers than yer damn toxic car exhaust ANYDAY!!!! Oh btw...we got FM radio out here too. :D

lilmizztemper said:
What in the hell is with the spelling of (fer)?; I'm guessing it's part of your cuteness?

atlantic said:
What in the hell is with the spelling of (fer)?; I'm guessing it's part of your cuteness?

I just dont do things like everyone else...called individuality sorry if my way o thinkin' and spellin' bugs ya...I just aint sophisticated and I dont give a **** if it aint "correct" :D

Back