I'm New, I'm pissed off!

Some Guy said:
Is that all you have? really? what about some facts disproving my statements?

Don't ever expect facts from lethal.

She has a set of demented deluded disturbed disgruntled "rules" and that's her world.

builder said:

She has a set of demented deluded disturbed disgruntled "rules" and that's her world.

I'll take "Words that start with D for $200" Alex

builder said:

I know it's so stupid of me to say he should go to school and get an education, I can't believe I had a lapse in judgement big enough that made me say such a thing...

Lethalfind said:
I know it's so stupid of me to say he should go to school and get an education, I can't believe I had a lapse in judgement big enough that made me say such a thing...

He's 18, and his career looks much more interesting than nursing drooling retards. I guess you are choosing that path so you feel somehow superior. :rolleyes:

My post was in reference to all of the tripe you post here, not just in this thread. ;)

Lethalfind said:

And leech of the Govt which is what I presume you are doing?

I dont think I will do that, I am proud to be able to support myself comfteably and I dont need any helping hands to further myself, I'll get there on my own steam.

If I could figure out how to add rep points I'd sort you out Builder ;)

Some Guy said:

I dont think I will do that, I am proud to be able to support myself comfteably and I dont need any helping hands to further myself, I'll get there on my own steam.

Pay for a membership, you'll be able to give rep to anyone.

builder said:
There are actually several worthwhile benefits to buying a premium membership.

I donate money to charity, others that need it more than I do, so I have a moral dellima of whether a Serb orphan could use that $12 more than this site, you know :(

Some Guy said:

FAR from it in fact in my previous posts you can see that I think people who are leeching off the country are scum...

builder said:
He's 18, and his career looks much more interesting than nursing drooling retards. I guess you are choosing that path so you feel somehow superior. :rolleyes:

My post was in reference to all of the tripe you post here, not just in this thread. ;)

Its pretty clear that no matter what I said you would take the opposite side which makes you no better then a child...and truly a waste of space and time, unthinking really, whats funny is that you must think what you say matters or why would you do it...all your comments do is make people pity you and those that have to live with you...FOR ME, you provide endless entertainment and incite into how pathetic one person's life must be that he thinks SO much himself as you clearly do, a sad little handy man living in an apartment somewhere down under...something to truly be proud of...we should all bow to your superiority...LOLOLOLOLOL. Its amazing what too much testosterone does for people like you. I hope you get a clue before you die but I won't be holding my breath...

As for my career as a nurse, are you really THAT stupid to think I will be wiping away people's drool?? You have no idea which is pretty much what I think of you anyway. Should I choose to, I can sit behind a desk and NEVER deal with patients and make upwards of $100,000 a year...Some facilities hire contract nurses and pay them $50-60 an hour plus living expenses and cost of a car.

Lethalfind said:
Its pretty clear that no matter what I said you would take the opposite side which makes you no better then a child...

I agree with you on occasion. Most of the time you talk utter parroted crap. Which makes you the queen of cut and paste, meaning a mindless drone.

Lethalfind said:
and truly a waste of space and time, unthinking really,

But you keep coming back for more, which makes you an attention whore.

Lethalfind said:
whats funny is that you must think what you say matters or why would you do it...

I get IM's all the time about my slamming you. It is fun, I agree. I love slamming utter ****wits like your kind self. Keep it up.

Lethalfind said:
all your comments do is make people pity you and those that have to live with you...

Which people? Have you been telling phurfies to mickey and goofy again?

Lethalfind said:
FOR ME, you provide endless entertainment and incite into how pathetic one person's life must be that he thinks SO much (OF) himself as you clearly do,

The word is INSIGHT retard. What I do is INCITE you to post this sort of crap.

Lethalfind said:
a sad little handy man living in an apartment somewhere down under...something to truly be proud of...

Handymen don't build swimming pools you pathetic loser. Check my user page. ;)

Lethalfind said:
we should all bow to your superiority...

****ing oath you should. If I loaned you some brain cells, you wouldn't know what to do with them.

Lethalfind said:
LOLOLOLOLOL.

If LOL means laugh out loud, try espousing what your acronym means.

Lethalfind said:
Its amazing what too much testosterone does for people like you.

We can all see what too much testosterone in your birth control pills has done for you lethal. If you didn't have ****, you'd be a bloke.

Lethalfind said:
I hope you get a clue before you die but I won't be holding my breath...

Just focus on your new career caring for drooling retards. Shouldn't be much of a stretch for you. ;)

Lethalfind said:
FAR from it in fact in my previous posts you can see that I think people who are leeching off the country are scum...

So you are a full-time student, part-time mother, leaching off your ex, and the government. You spend the bulk of your spare time trying to sound like you know what you are talking about ranting on boards like this, and the rest of the time you lay around a swimming pool. You are scum by your own definition. :p

Back