I'm New, I'm pissed off!

Lethalfind said:
FAR from it in fact in my previous posts you can see that I think people who are leeching off the country are scum...

So who is paying for you to study then?

you babies daddys?

Lethalfind said:
As for my career as a nurse, are you really THAT stupid to think I will be wiping away people's drool?? You have no idea which is pretty much what I think of you anyway. Should I choose to, I can sit behind a desk and NEVER deal with patients and make upwards of $100,000 a year...Some facilities hire contract nurses and pay them $50-60 an hour plus living expenses and cost of a car.

Can I have a link as to what job offers someone living expenses a car and $50 an hour? Because I smell horseshit!

Some Guy said:
Can I have a link as to what job offers someone living expenses a car and $50 an hour? Because I smell horseshit!

She's dreaming. My kid sister is a theatre nurse. She makes that kinda money only on the graveyard shift Friday to Sunday nights.

To get a car allowance, you need to make housecalls, which means you will be bathing, toileting (wiping arseholes) and lots of heavy lifting.

Lethal might have visions of a desk job, but she'll be wiping up lots of drool, vomit, snot, and **** for years before she is even considered for anything else. :D

builder said:
She's dreaming. My kid sister is a theatre nurse. She makes that kinda money only on the graveyard shift Friday to Sunday nights.

To get a car allowance, you need to make housecalls, which means you will be bathing, toileting (wiping arseholes) and lots of heavy lifting.

Lethal might have visions of a desk job, but she'll be wiping up lots of drool, vomit, snot, and **** for years before she is even considered for anything else. :D

My mother was a nurse. She went back to school to become a teacher. Dumped one bedpan too many.

"I don't need a degree...Daddy's got contacts"...Jeez, listen to yourself. Grow up and take responsibility for your OWN life.

As for earning $45k at your age...get real!

Feckless Wench said:
Hugo...nursing or teaching, it's just different kinds of **** to deal with.

She spent most of her career working in the private sector, mainly with physically handicapped children in hospital settings. The kids were much better behaved than their public school counterparts.

builder said:

That might be the case in Oz, but here in the US you get a car allowance and living expenses when you do contract nursing which can take you away from home, thats why they give you the extra funds. These are the kinds of nurses they use to take over when there is a strike for instance. AND they do pay an enormous amount of money to these contract nurses, they don't pay for their insurance or paid days off or sick days so they can afford to pay them more money.

As for a desk job, I really don't want to do that anyway but I am planning on getting my Masters degree while I'm working so it would be pretty easy to move into that if I wanted to but I'm thinking I will consider teaching instead, here in the US they don't have enough teachers for nursing so they turn away students at times.

This is just another sign of your sad arrogance, you think you know more about the opporunities for nurses then I do in my own country...

Some Guy said:

Its for contract nursing, usually the jobs are away from your home, they don't pay for paid days off, sick days or your insurance and your contract is usually 3-6 months. They use them for instance when there is a strike of the normal nurses. They also use these nurses to fill in when they inevitably don't have enough staff nurses to cover the shifts.

hugo said:
She spent most of her career working in the private sector, mainly with physically handicapped children in hospital settings. The kids were much better behaved than their public school counterparts.

I can believe THAT!

Feckless Wench said:
"I don't need a degree...Daddy's got contacts"...Jeez, listen to yourself. Grow up and take responsibility for your OWN life.

As for earning $45k at your age...get real!

I'm already on $32k, thats pretty real to me, dont get upset because you spent all that money on a degree and you relised that you didnt need one after all.

BTW, you did use your commmon sense and relise I am not talking in pounds stirling right?, I'm talking USD

Some Guy said:
I'm already on $32k, thats pretty real to me, dont get upset because you spent all that money on a degree and you relised that you didnt need one after all.

BTW, you did use your commmon sense and relise I am not talking in pounds stirling right?, I'm talking USD

Idiot- relise=realize stirling=sterling

Crack dealers make $100,000 a day but it doesn't mean they are to be admired or immulated.

Daddy should buy you Websters Dictionary And Ego Reducer.

manicmonday said:
Idiot- relise=realize stirling=sterling

Crack dealers make $100,000 a day but it doesn't mean they are to be admired or immulated.

Daddy should buy you Websters Dictionary And Ego Reducer.

Ok, I made a couple of spelling errors, which is fair to me since we didnt dumb down the English language to make it "easier" :p

Some Guy said:
Ok, I made a couple of spelling errors, which is fair to me since we didnt dumb down the English language to make it "easier" :p

Read that back to yourself three times and get back to me when it makes sense to you.

Some Guy said:

No you've done quite well at dumbing it down.

Yes, I did in fact USE my common sense and do the maths. As for whether I need a degree or not, none of your business. I have a job thank you.

Back