I'm so sorry Jay-Z!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Same here^^ and Jay Z is probably better as an artist and as a person than a lot of other hip hop/rap people so you've got to give him that.

i agree with that. as i said before, im not big on rap, but if i had to chose a favourite rapper other than Mike, it would be Jay Z.

I agree with that.. the DVD is cool and so is Jay-Z.. i have been a fan of JZ for a long time.. along with of course LP... the songs and DVD is very awesome... if you don't like him you should rethink your opinion

i like jay-z and his songs, he's got humor and flow, good rhymes, beats and everything, he's my fave mc alongside eminem (after mike of course). he's got many great songs like those on cc plus songs like It's a hard knock life and Can i get a. i think it's really sad that he's retiring because i like his songs a lot. sure he curses a lot but i don't mind, sure his dishes the police every now and then, i don't mind. he's over all one of the world's best rapper and i'll miss him a lot

Jay-Z is cool,i have nothing against him, im just not a big fan of him, i do think hes better than other hip hop artists these days,so..yeah,hes cool :thumbsup:

theres more jay-z on the tracks cuz theres more lp instruments.
i listened to 99 problems and encore alone and they sound way different, so thatd be why theres so much of jay rapping

Rapping is way more lyrical based therefor there are mor lyrics to be rapped. And if u dont like it blame Mike, not Jay - Z, as Mike produced the tracks.

I like Jay - Z 99problems was a great Rap/Rock track and he seems like a cool person.

It's good to see the Jay-z bashing beeing laid off a bit.

Thanx 4 all your replies. This mash-up wasn't LP's idea (although it probably would've happened sometime cos Mike's a huge fan), it was MTV's. LP and Jay-Z just enjoyed it so much that they decided to do more than what was expected. I'm glad it happened cos JZ fans are now LP fans and 'some' LP fans (like me) are now JZ fans. I do agree however, that LP should be working on their new album instead.

JayZ is one of the best rappers
the best rappers ever(the legends), are as follows:
Tupac
Eazy E
Biggie
JayZ
and not eminem, because he killed himself with encore, toherwise he could possibly be a legend

the frenchs lpfans are not happy that LP make an album with jay z , it's what to think most people in france . LP had lost fans in france because they is a war between the rap and the metal (all types of metal).

Majin_Raziel said:
I got the DVD and watched it several times. I must admit that JayZ is one of the better people in the Rap industry and was good too see that he thought LP did a great job with the music.

There I said it ok!!! lol

I agree completely with you. I think LP and Jay-Z sound great together. It sounds weird on paper, but sounds great in reality.

And to the people who say there was too much Jay-Z on the tracks, well, that was the whole point of a mash-up, too have a good balance between both the rapper, and the band, and I for one, think they pulled it off well.

I don't like Jay- Z at all. Sorry but I just think that their collaboration was a step too far.. and the meanings of LP's songs that he made with them has been erased.
I don't like rap in general though. The only rap I like is Mike.

Darkk said:
I don´t have anything against Jay-Z. It is just that i don´t really like the way they sound together, it does not sound that bad... but I think it was too much Jay-Z

I prefer Linkin Park alone :)

I feel the same way.

yeah... i liked the DVD and CD i just think its funny cuz most of jay-z songs are like about sex, and linkin park doesnt' have any songs about sex or anything, yeah, thats just me though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back