****ing assholes and their lack of compassion.

Crazywumbat

I can't stand these ****ing morons who say all these people down in NO deserved what they got because they didn't heed the warnings.

I would so love to see the situation reversed. To see what you ****ing idiots would do if you were down there. To see your face when you realize the last image you will see in your life is that of the building surrounding you crashing down and crushing the life out of your children. To see you wading through infectious, hazardous waters simply looking for the means to continue your existance just a little while longer. To see you stuck in in hotel rooms watching your inevitable doom heading towards you and your family and knowing you can no longer do anything to prevent your demise. And then I would love to see your faces as when you find out some ***** over in Virginia is making light of your situation, laughing at your misery, safely in his/her cozey little computer room.

Well following the same reasoning... All the dumb asses who died in 9/11 obviously deserved that right? I mean, Nostradomas DID predict something like that would happen, they shoulda been on their guards. Not to mention, they obviously deserved to die if they couldn't get out of the towers before they collapsed. (You think it would take awhile to empty two buildings of people out, think about the traffic and time it would take to evacuate AN ENTIRE ****ING TOWN YOU ASSHOLES!).

(For those of you who are too dense to grasp it, the preceding paragraph was pure sarcasm and was put their to show how completely incensitive these ****ers are.)

Crazywumbat said:
I can't stand these ****ing morons who say all these people down in NO deserved what they got because they didn't heed the warnings.

I would so love to see the situation reversed. To see what you ****ing idiots would do if you were down there. To see your face when you realize the last image you will see in your life is that of the building surrounding you crashing down and crushing the life out of your children. To see you wading through infectious, hazardous waters simply looking for the means to continue your existance just a little while longer. To see you stuck in in hotel rooms watching your inevitable doom heading towards you and your family and knowing you can no longer do anything to prevent your demise. And then I would love to see your faces as when you find out some ***** over in Virginia is making light of your situation, laughing at your misery, safely in his/her cozey little computer room.

Well following the same reasoning... All the dumb asses who died in 9/11 obviously deserved that right? I mean, Nostradomas DID predict something like that would happen, they shoulda been on their guards. Not to mention, they obviously deserved to die if they couldn't get out of the towers before they collapsed. (You think it would take awhile to empty two buildings of people out, think about the traffic and time it would take to evacuate AN ENTIRE ****ING TOWN YOU ASSHOLES!).

(For those of you who are too dense to grasp it, the preceding paragraph was pure sarcasm and was put their to show how completely incensitive these ****ers are.)

Wumbat,

When Jesus comes back to this earth he will know who showed compassion for others and who showed compassion only for themselves. Since they did not show mercy, the will not receive any.

Put them out of your mind and let god handle them.

Be well.

-TH

It's a matter of individual responsibility. I only feel compassion fpr the children. Of course, since the children are the offspring of morons society is better off with them dead also.

hugo said:
It's a matter of individual responsibility. I only feel compassion fpr the children. Of course, since the children are the offspring of morons society is better off with them dead also.

Prime example of what it is to be an asshole. My compassion, as well as my condolences, is with your offspring (if you have any), even though they might have spawned from an asshole such as yourself.

Crazywumbat said:
Prime example of what it is to be an asshole. My compassion, as well as my condolences, is with your offspring (if you have any), even though they might have spawned from an asshole such as yourself.

Don't worry, junior, you are the victim of our liberal education system. There is a reason most 17 year olds are compassionate morons while most 40 year olds are realistic assholes.

People who are pointing their fingures at the people in harms way have no idea of whats its like to be in the way of a hurricane.
I was caught in 3 last year, thought thank god nothing as bad as what has afflicted the Gulf.
It cripples the mind, there is no better way to say it.
My hands shook from shear terror for 2 months to the point my neighbor told me she thought I might have a neurological problem, I could'nt have written my name if I had wanted to just because of the emotional strain of going through something like that. When we had no power for days on end my temperature went up to 102 just from sitting in the heat of the day. I could'nt think.

You have no idea how it is until you live through it.

I think how bad it was here but at least I could drive down the road to civilization, I found a grocery store open, was able to go to the mall down the road for the day to cool off, they have no break from this hell in the Gulf. Have compassion, someday it might be you.

Personally, I don't think they "deserved" any of this, nor does anyone. ever.

But they absolutely could have helped their own situation out by vacating when they were told to...

hugo said:
Don't worry, junior, you are the victim of our liberal education system. There is a reason most 17 year olds are compassionate morons while most 40 year olds are realistic assholes.

yea, **** compassion! **** the people who have lung cancer from smoking or working in harmful environments. They knew the risks when they started.

**** women who die in childbirth, they knew there was a risk in bearing children.

**** EVERYONE who has HIV & AIDS. We all know the risks involved in that!

**** every parent who lost their child to an accident. they should have been watching their offspring!

**** women who are raped. Duh! carry pepperspray, a pocket kife, gun or at least arm yourself with martial arts. They deserve it if they are walking alone.

**** anyone that dies or gets seriously injured in a car, plane, train accident. Everyone knows those methods of transportaion are not 100% safe!

**** EVERY SINGLE PERSON with food poisoning. if you dont grow it, raise it, kill it, and prepare it yourself, who the hell knows whats in it? You run a risk in that as well.

**** EVERYONE WHO WOKE UP THIS MORNING! There is a risk in living life period! Almost everything we do runs a risk of ****ing things up.

Compassion is for pussies! :rolleyes:

hugo said:

We'll all remembert that when you're in need of assistance one day, Hugo.

You need to soften your heart man.

:)

Crazy Wumbat don't waste your time with assholes.They'll never change.Let's just hope that some day they will taste what it's like to be in such a horrible position these people are in.
Their lack of compassion will come and bite them in the arse some day.

chartreusechick said:
yea, **** compassion! **** the people who have lung cancer from smoking or working in harmful environments. They knew the risks when they started.

**** women who die in childbirth, they knew there was a risk in bearing children.

**** EVERYONE who has HIV & AIDS. We all know the risks involved in that!

**** every parent who lost their child to an accident. they should have been watching their offspring!

**** women who are raped. Duh! carry pepperspray, a pocket kife, gun or at least arm yourself with martial arts. They deserve it if they are walking alone.

**** anyone that dies or gets seriously injured in a car, plane, train accident. Everyone knows those methods of transportaion are not 100% safe!

**** EVERY SINGLE PERSON with food poisoning. if you dont grow it, raise it, kill it, and prepare it yourself, who the hell knows whats in it? You run a risk in that as well.

**** EVERYONE WHO WOKE UP THIS MORNING! There is a risk in living life period! Almost everything we do runs a risk of ****ing things up.

Compassion is for pussies! :rolleyes:

HAHAHA
WOW....someone else sounds compassionate...LOL
Hey you cant blame ignorant people...most were raised that way ;)

Tell me chartreusechick,if one of your loved ones suffered any of the things you listed,would you be happy if a jackass laughed and said,''**** him/her,she/he knew the risks,ha ha ha''?

my whole "**** them" thread was posted to illustrate how ridiculous it sounds to throw compassion out of the door. pure sarcasm. my reply to gray~gal was just a light hearted flip of the script. playfully implying that she, in fact is the ignorant one. next time I will specify whether I'm being sarcastic or not.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
We'll all remembert that when you're in need of assistance one day, Hugo.

You need to soften your heart man.

:)

HELP, I'M OUT OF BEER!! PLEASE SEND CASH OR BEER TO : HELP HUGO FOUNDATION, PO BOX 666, HECK, TX. 00000

I am not ignorant in the response to what she said or about suffering. I have had my own sufferings and i should have known better. I do not feel like i should have been pittied even though i pleeded (sp) for it. I learned a hard lesson i dont think people should have hand outs if they know what they should have done before something terrible happen. I have already said many times i think the helpless should be helped. But if they had a way out ie hurricane disaster, then they should have done it then just seeing what would happen. Most these people had no supplies..period. I mean if your gonna stay back be prepared, thats my fight against ignorance. I admit I am ignorant about some things...different cultures, religions, certain situations. But i have been in a terrible hurricane and chose to LEAVE because we are near the coast and I KNEW we would be flooded...and we were.

There are only certain situations where compassion is needed. Plus it depends on the person. Those people who were in hospital beds, children, and those of the like have my full sympathy. Then you have those who just decided to neglect the warnings and then the disaster happens. They have my sympathy because of what has happened to them but at the same time, shame on them for neglecting an impeding disaster.

Hugo, I take comfort in knowing that one f the great mysteries in this existence is knowing the what goes around comes around. I hope you remember to refuse help when it is offered (though I don't believe the help will be deserved it will be there anyway) I also take comfort in knowing that in teh end YOU are the minority. You must be sucha miserable person

Gray~Gal said:
I am not ignorant in the response to what she said or about suffering. I have had my own sufferings and i should have known better. I do not feel like i should have been pittied even though i pleeded (sp) for it. I learned a hard lesson i dont think people should have hand outs if they know what they should have done before something terrible happen. I have already said many times i think the helpless should be helped. But if they had a way out ie hurricane disaster, then they should have done it then just seeing what would happen. Most these people had no supplies..period. I mean if your gonna stay back be prepared, thats my fight against ignorance. I admit I am ignorant about some things...different cultures, religions, certain situations. But i have been in a terrible hurricane and chose to LEAVE because we are near the coast and I KNEW we would be flooded...and we were.

my bad, I thought you were flaming me because i had compassion. in turn, I was calling you ignorant for lack of compassion. woops! I'm willing to admit when I've been an asshole.

It is very hard for me to say that they deserve what they got. Whether it be an elderly person in a hospital bed, a child, someone who did not have the money or means to flee, or someone who just didnt realize how serious it was going to be.

As for the people stealing TV's and items not necessary for survival, I think that was going a bit too far and was a bit ridiculous.

Ive made many mistakes that could have been prevented by heeding warnings, or just using "common" sense. but when you **** up and fall, its good to know that there will be someone to give you a hand. when you get up, you learn from your mistakes. Not saying give huge buckets of monetary hand-outs, but damn!

If that makes me, in your opinion, overly compassionate, too sensitive, or a wet blanket, then oh well. I'm sure I'll get over it at some point in my life. ;)

tizz said:
Hugo, I take comfort in knowing that one f the great mysteries in this existence is knowing the what goes around comes around. I hope you remember to refuse help when it is offered (though I don't believe the help will be deserved it will be there anyway) I also take comfort in knowing that in teh end YOU are the minority. You must be sucha miserable person

Actually, I am quite happy. I have a substantial net worth due to years of hard work and don't foresee myself asking the government, or anyone else, for crap. If a hurricane of three or greater is approaching Houston I guarantee you I will be in Austin before it hits. Simple common sense.

Let me quote the 19th Century's greatest philosopher, Herbert Spencer:

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

Back