Insane Ppl Thread!

honey im home.. lol.. ooo green.. its ok tho.. sorry.. im like getting hyper off coke.. ne waiz...

has anyone heard from Brad aka DarkShadow!? just wondering

ne waiz... welcome new person!... Mikes Dounut....mmmmk... interesting..

ooo you guys know how i have 23 braclets that i wear.. all the time.... well now i have 25.. hah... a watch/chian thingy and a yellow jelly braclet.. *weeeee*

the chat thing doesn't like me.. lol... yes i flew away.. it was majical.. hey ppls guess what!!!
*starts singing*
*hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers and blue moons. plus a pot of gold, rainbows, and red balloons*

lol i have that stuck in my head.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. hah ...my back... it itches!.. thats just spiffy i cant reach it.. *tear*...lol... im bored... im going to PM someone.. i wonder who... hmmmmm

LPpinkfreak821 said:
the chat thing doesn't like me.. lol... yes i flew away.. it was majical.. hey ppls guess what!!!
*starts singing*
*hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers and blue moons. plus a pot of gold, rainbows, and red balloons*

lol i have that stuck in my head.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. hah ...my back... it itches!.. thats just spiffy i cant reach it.. *tear*...lol... im bored... im going to PM someone.. i wonder who... hmmmmm

you pmed me.. lol. you called me spiffy... O_O;;; lmao

my neck is still twitching

Back