Insane Ppl Thread!

huh.. what.. thats ok... your special. but im specialer.. but sureness... so deep that it didn't even catch me im caught red handed now im far from lonley i sleep i still see you lyin next to me...

ne waiz... and the cow goes Quack.. and ducky goes Moo... but sure.. hah that spiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... spiffy.. is such.. oh i dont' know.. a spiffy word.. yea thats spiffy.. i dont think anyone could ever say or use the word SpiFFy to much... hmmmmm..... All that iv got.. .all that iv got.. so deep that it didnt even bleed and catch
P.S. BRANDEN from The Used.. is HOOOOOOOOOOOT....lol.. so yea thats all spiffy..

what exactly does "ill be just fine pretending im not" mean.. im confuzzled..

woah!! so much espanol!
hablo un poco espanol tambien...
es muy fantastico porque me gusta espanol mucho :p
omg I suck at it!!*laugh really hard at myself*
o_O

btw ppl!
join the whaha laughing club! it´s awsome! all you gotta do is just laugh like this:-
whahaha

lol when you have to laugh ofcourse..
:thumbsup:

jafhydiasnf jadfhuiafn iahfuienafsudfjkacvdjvn!!!!

meeeeeeeee crazyyyyy!!!

Sorry.. Im in a happy mood and Ive never seen this thread before so I just felt like popping by and just make crazy post..

I learned some spanish but I cant remeber anything except the word "Hola!" and I got some French too but left it at school so I can post some tomorrow if you wish!

i think this is it..
Hola Me llamo Krista...

did i say it right..hm...thats all i remember for spanish class... lol thats sad...

hehehe.. STEWIE totally f*ckin rocks..! *when i rule the world your death with my slow and painful*

Heart_LP said:
woah!! so much espanol!
hablo un poco espanol tambien...
es muy fantastico porque me gusta espanol mucho :p
omg I suck at it!!*laugh really hard at myself*
o_O

btw ppl!
join the whaha laughing club! it´s awsome! all you gotta do is just laugh like this:-
whahaha

lol when you have to laugh ofcourse..
:thumbsup:
Actually it´s pretty good:D,u need to learn more,u can ask me any time?Oki?
Mucha suerte con tus clases de español(Good luck with your spanish classes)

Back