Insane Ppl Thread!

<~DarkShadow~> said:
THANK YOU!!! FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!!! FRENCH TOAST WHOOPS ASS!!!

YAAAAAAY!! *goes and eats frech toast*

*with spam on it*

AHAHA! get it? SPAM!!? ahaha as in this is basically just a spam post. Yeah but it's not cause this is wha this thread is all about.

*poot* :p

here's my little story....

WARNING: CONTAINS VULGAR AND MIGHT OFFEND PANCAKE LOVERS

so one day I was walking down the street, and I was thinking. "French toast is way ****ing better than pancakes. yes, pancakes are good, but French toast ****ing owns all, because.... it just does. Fench Toast is the ****, man!"

So, some bitches went up to me and they were all like... pancakes are better.... and then some bitch-guys went up to me and their all like... pancakes are better. And I am just like.... yeah.. whatever. And so I shat pancakes all on their faces and said "How do you like those pancakes now, ****ers?!" HAHAHA!

I have no idea what came over me 0___o

I want to try that new food, after I laughed so hard with Brkng_Th_Hbt's little story I need to get my energy back with some good ol' frenchcakes ^_^ The best of 2 worlds together lol \m/ FRENCHCAKES ROCK!!
*btw, how do you make frenchcakes? o_O*

shirakawa_otori said:
I want to try that new food, after I laughed so hard with Brkng_Th_Hbt's little story I need to get my energy back with some good ol' frenchcakes ^_^ The best of 2 worlds together lol \m/ FRENCHCAKES ROCK!!
*btw, how do you make frenchcakes? o_O*

uhh..... umm..... hmm.... its a secret :thumbsup:

Back