Is builder a total moron?

We have one rivalry inside another rivalry's post! I say an intergender tag team match should be underway. ;)

Outlaw2747 said:
We have one rivalry inside another rivalry's post! I say an intergender tag team match should be underway. ;)

I was gunna say something, but I just love bitch fests.

Hey, look........I win. Ten votes. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaah. :D

Gray~Gal said:
Thats so sweet you would do that for me and put me on ignore and even BANG YOUR UGLY LITTLE FOREHEAD ON THE WALL FOR ME....AWE.............
Why dont you go read your harry potter books or whatever kids your age do besides trying to piss off ADULTS.
And yes i brought up the ADULT thing but you are constantly kissing ass or
in support of other people constantly...its like you dont have your OWN OPINION!
If you want the examples i will post them....;)

Gosh, I'm older'n you and Jenn put together...and I posted a "Pro" builder response too - would that qualify me as an Old Bag Kissin Ass?

I could live with that.

Cuz I like Jenn too! We've had some fine old chats in the chat room, she seems like a nice little Canuck with a good heart - yep. I guess I'm just Pro Jenn too!

Bend over Little Jenny Gal, I'm kissin Your Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I only saw graygal's reply because Skate quoted it. And now I can't help myself. :p

Thats so sweet you would do that for me and put me on ignore and even BANG YOUR UGLY LITTLE FOREHEAD ON THE WALL FOR ME....AWE.....

You're welcome :D Consider it an early Christmas present.

Why dont you go read your harry potter books or whatever kids your age do besides trying to piss off ADULTS.

You are so ignorant. While I have read and enjoyed the Harry Potter books, believe it or not, I am well versed beyond children's literature, and have ACTUALLY been exposed to books considered as "classics." Good Lord save your ignorant ass.

And yes i brought up the ADULT

Which is funny, considering I've very rarely seen you act mature, or at par with the other actual adults around here. It's the weakest, and pretty much the only argument you've used against me and a couple others. Age does not distinguish intelligence. You are a very fine example of that :p

but you are constantly kissing ass
in support of other people constantly...its like you dont have your OWN OPINION!

How the hell does being in support of someone else mean I don't have my own opinion. If we all had individual beliefs instead of collective ideologies, elections would be ****ED UP. It is NORMAL for people to share common thoughts, and vouch for those on a similar train of thought. I HAVE my own opinion, and it just so happens to be that I'm in favour of builder, and not against. If you cannot grasp that, get the **** off this planet and move to another one. My own opinions that I have founded based upon my personal, and rationalized beliefs does not make me a sheep in your ****ed up little game.

I guess it boils down to the fact that you have your own "perspective" on ass-kissing. And we definitely do not share it. But I repeat, and maybe, just maybe you'll get it: having a like opinion, and expressing confidence in someone else does not make you a mindless ass-kisser.

Good luck. I'm available for further explanations upon your probable inability to comprehend.

skategreen said:
Bend over Little Jenny Gal, I'm kissin Your Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently so! And I guess a lot of people around here kiss ass. Maybe graygal just feels left out that not many vouch for her :p Just kidding. She makes good points in the eyes of the people that agree with her. Just..not many do :D

-sigh-
Imma good canuck, yea? You too!

Outlaw2747 said:
Man, and I thought us guys was sick! :p

We're also invisible in here apparently, Outlaw. ;)

Ten votes.....I win........round of applause..........rasberry blowing to MRIH.....thppppppppppptffffftttttttttfffffft. Nyah nyah.

Back to the fights. :D

builder said:
We're also invisible in here apparently, Outlaw. ;)

Ten votes.....I win........round of applause..........rasberry blowing to MRIH.....thppppppppppptffffftttttttttfffffft. Nyah nyah.

Back to the fights. :D

Ahaha, you're so adorable (oh ****, am I kissing ass? My most grievous apologies to Miss Graygal). Sorry for ignoring the real purpose of this thread. But you win! round of applause

skategreen said:
No, Builder is most certainly not a moron.

From copious posts it appears that he is a Proud Aussie, has a damn decent sense of humor, a penchant for linguistics and language games, and apparently likes to fish!

He has a son he is proud of, and is willing to share this with internet friends. From this it then appears that he has enough confidence in his own judgement that he will accept such an odd thing as "an internet friend", and is able to cultivate such a relationship. He's not paranoid, thinking everyone on a chat board is actually an alien out to suck his brains and steal his ID to run up credit card debts.

He's capable of insults and slams, but it's not the main theme of his posts. Though some people seem to take "GF" so literally that they feel they must slam and belittle someone with each ****ing post and thread, Builder, as have many others, has seen this site as an open forum for the entire panoply of human interaction .... slams, humor, insults, debates, flirtations, down and dirty, family fun, and simple games, etc.

He's earned what may be a GF first, he was awarded Premium Status by the most senior and perhaps most well respected (or feared! :) Mod. As the Senior Mod in question is not himself a Moron, it is doubtful he would have bestowed such a singular distinction upon a "Moron".

So no, I would say he is not a moron but a rather well rounded Board Member!

Oooooo I must edit this reply with a postscript:

From the voting to date, it also appears he is popular with the Ladies of GF!

Sheesh woman,leave me something to say.
shrug Me loves Builder.
And look,you get more than 10 votes.
MRIH,methinks dis blew up in your face. woo hoo

p.s I wanna know where to find this ''list''.

builder said:
And the defence rests its case, your honour.

Thanks Skater, you beautiful person you.

And Jenn, and all you lovely Ladies who voted for the sanity over the insanity.

Thank-you, Thank-you. :D

You're welcome.

Besides, your 'enemies' are just jealous because all of the ladies adore you.

I'm not saying that he is a moron, but I do see a similarity between him and sixes. :eek:

Are you two related in any way? :rolleyes: :D

Edit: You still kick ass, builder! :p

Anna Perenna said:
You're welcome.

Besides, your 'enemies' are just jealous because all of the ladies adore you.

It's gotta be the croc-tooth necklace.

Or is it the brown leather vest?

Not sure.

builder said:
It's gotta be the croc-tooth necklace.

Or is it the brown leather vest?

Not sure.

It's the byline: "Thunder Down Under"

We all assume that there is power in your pants.

Anna Perenna said:
It's the byline: "Thunder Down Under"

We all assume that there is power in your pants.
The "THUNDER" is a reference to the noise from the gas he gets drinking Aussie beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
phreakwars said:
The "THUNDER" is a reference to the noise from the gas he gets drinking Aussie beer.

Hehe.

Builder is a farty pants.

Spread it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back