Is builder a total moron?

Anna Perenna said:
Hehe.

Builder is a farty pants.

Spread it.

Am so.

Oh, and phreak, there is only one beer for this Australian.

We exported Fosters to pomgolia as a joke. Those ****ers fell for the ad campaign, so we just keep sending it.

Losers. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
builder said:
Oh, and phreak, there is only one beer for this Australian.

Hehe, you know, my boyfriend and I both work in a bar on weekends - he is the bartender - and whenever he runs out of Tooheys New (or similar) he just pours VB instead.

He has never received a single complaint, in fact, nobody has ever even noticed.

builder said:
We exported Fosters to pomgolia as a joke. Those ****ers fell for the ad campaign, so we just keep sending it.

Losers. :p

Hahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tooheys New????

Ugh!! I tried to drink it, because they were virtually giving it away in the NT, but the last third of every glass tastes foul.

No wonder there are no complaints when you switch up a class to VB. ;)

builder said:
Tooheys New????

Ugh!! I tried to drink it, because they were virtually giving it away in the NT, but the last third of every glass tastes foul.

No wonder there are no complaints when you switch up a class to VB. ;)

Ooh, you've been up to NT? It's the one state I've never been to, and I am dying to see Darwin (during dry season, though!)

I've never drunk beer personally, the smell of it makes it impossible for me to even try to taste it, but I'll take your word for it!

(However, how come everyone regards VB as the pissiest, grossest beer?)

Anna Perenna said:
Ooh, you've been up to NT? It's the one state I've never been to, and I am dying to see Darwin (during dry season, though!)
Yeah, eight years touring the top end. Darwin is pretty sticky for most of the "dry season", but head inland, and for the worst six months down south, the top end of OZ enjoys the best weather on the continent. So good, and so predictable, it becomes boring. ;)

Anna Perenna said:
I've never drunk beer personally, the smell of it makes it impossible for me to even try to taste it, but I'll take your word for it!

I've worked a bar myself, and having beer breathed all over you for hours at a stretch is not much fun at all. I drank scotch and lemonade or water back then. But, as the ad says, a hard-earned thirst deserves a beer. And not just any beer. A cold VB.

Anna Perenna said:
(However, how come everyone regards VB as the pissiest, grossest beer?)

Uuuum quite possibly because it is the choice of the majority of our indigene drinkers. Bad press and all that. I took to VB when the north was still drinking Carlton in the white cans.

A family of Irish people moved into our neighbourhood, and they introduced me to VB in the tall can. I've been fond of it ever since. The quality never varies. :cool:

I've always thought Builder was sexy. Then the other night I read a thread, I think in the one where we have posted our pictures where he was talking about his son, that made him even more sexy. A man showing his attachment and love for his children, you can't get more sexy then that.
An Austrailian accent makes me wet as well...

Lethalfind said:
I've always thought Builder was sexy. Then the other night I read a thread, I think in the one where we have posted our pictures where he was talking about his son, that made him even more sexy. A man showing his attachment and love for his children, you can't get more sexy then that.

Uuuuum, isn't it morning over there? :cool:

builder said:
Yeah, eight years touring the top end. Darwin is pretty sticky for most of the "dry season", but head inland, and for the worst six months down south, the top end of OZ enjoys the best weather on the continent. So good, and so predictable, it becomes boring. ;)

You might think it's boring, but it sounds like paradise to me.

I used to live in Byron, and I am missing the warm weather like you wouldn't believe. However, I don't miss the insects.

Are the bugs bad up there?

builder said:
I've worked a bar myself, and having beer breathed all over you for hours at a stretch is not much fun at all. I drank scotch and lemonade or water back then. But, as the ad says, a hard-earned thirst deserves a beer. And not just any beer. A cold VB.

Hahahahaha!!!!

builder said:
A family of Irish people moved into our neighbourhood, and they introduced me to VB in the tall can. I've been fond of it ever since. The quality never varies. :cool:

You don't mean the long necks (which are also bad)- but those awful looking huge green cans?

Oh, you ocker. You absolute ocker ocker ocker! :p

p.s. I think Lethal wants to bone you. Go for it!

Posted by Anna

"p.s. I think Lethal wants to bone you. Go for it!"

I wouldn't want to come between you two.

I think its because I just have sex on the brain, I met someone new and we are not at the point where we have had sex yet. I am just gagging for it because its been 3 years...probably WAY too much information for you.

This thread is getting kinda gay. :p

Let's jazz it up. It is a shrine to my moronity.

;)

Are the bugs bad up there?

Not after you get to know what to look out for. I learned the hard way. I always do. If you travel through in air-conditioned comfort, and stay in air-conditioned accomodation, you are as safe as anywhere. Camping out is another kettle of fish, altogether.

You don't mean the long necks (which are also bad)- but those awful looking huge green cans?

Oh, you ocker. You absolute ocker ocker ocker

Is this where I go "OI OI OI"? The tall cans were the christening. But like all beer, it's better in glass. Cans are for camping and fishing trips, so you can diminish the evidence. LOL

Lethalfind said:

Lethal, I think you're cool and all, but we are on almost opposite sides of the globe. Can you not access some poon closer to home? :D

builder said:
Lethal, I think you're cool and all, but we are on almost opposite sides of the globe. Can you not access some poon closer to home? :D

LOLOL, I have found someone but we are not too that stage yet, I don't jump into bed with someone easily, no matter how much I would like to...
Its just talk on here Builder, don't worry. I think RoyalOrleans is very sexy as well and he lives in the state next to mine...

Back