Is it our fault?

timesjoke said:
No, Wez took several shots at me first, but I would not expect you to admit that.

I'll admit it..

And I'll f ckin' do it again whenever I feel like it if I ever see/hear/suspect you of trying to bully/manipulate/intimidate ANYONE by throwing some personal pocket protector info in their face.. amongst other sick and twisted things.. You can do it to me instead.. hows that sound?

Run and hide.. tough guy

wez said:
I'll admit it..

And I'll f ckin' do it again whenever I feel like it if I ever see/hear/suspect you of trying to bully/manipulate/intimidate someone by throwing some personal pocket protector info in their face.. You can do it to me instead.. hows that sound?

Run and hide.. tough guy

And the entire time it was actually the woman who was doing what you assumed I was doing Wez. Ren is the stalker who is here to attack me, not the other way around. Your just too stupid to know when your being played the fool.

I don't have to hide from you, you bullied your girlfriend into killing your child growing in her womb, in most Cases Ren would never speak to someone like you for that but in this case your serving her needs so she is willing to overlook your horrible actions against women in this case.

That is why I ignore 95% of your comments Wez, you have no idea what your talking about.

You are so wrong TJ As far as me talking to wez. I don't know his life circumstance and I know from personal experience how you twist and lie about things. Now quit blaming everyone. From what I've seen here even when I was getting blasted for my faux pas , the people on here don't appear to be anyone's puppet.

ren said:
You are so wrong TJ As far as me talking to wez. I don't know his life circumstance and I know from personal experience how you twist and lie about things. Now quit blaming everyone. From what I've seen here even when I was getting blasted for my faux pas , the people on here don't appear to be anyone's puppet.

You know the lie he told you maybe, but not the truth, anything that lets you justify your teaming up with him I am sure, lol.

I have never lied about anyone Ren, but you sure have lied about me. But the lie does not really matter, all that matters is how you manipulated your way into this place and found some friends to join you against me.

I guess I was the fool for not understand just how good you really were at manipulating people.

Times I'm a people person. I like meeting new people and getting to know them, Granted not the best of circumstance and according to you I should have ignored the pm that led me here but why don't you just chill and let it go. Join in the fun , it's a hoot in chat today

ren said:
Times I'm a people person. I like meeting new people and getting to know them, Granted not the best of circumstance and according to you I should have ignored the pm that led me here but why don't you just chill and let it go. Join in the fun , it's a hoot in chat today

It's useless.. TJ wont be happy until he convinces us all that you're him.. it's how he rolls.. then he still wont be happy.

Back