Is this the stupidest comment you've ever seen?

Tori, this is the problem... When a person of color is stupid, lazy, criminal, etc. They always blame their problems on racsism or the "white man"... AIG is no different.

builder said:
It's like at the aerobics classes, they get the blokes up front, because everyone is bending down, and the blokes couldn't think straight if they were looking at all those lady's bums in front of them. :D

LOL.You could put it that way, but on a serious note, it's about modesty. :D

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Tori, this is the problem... When a person of color is stupid, lazy, criminal, etc. They always blame their problems on racsism or the "white man"... AIG is no different.

Love the ''WHEN''. What is that, if not a racist comment? Are you implying that a ''person of colour'' is naturally going to be ''stupid,lazy,criminal, etc''?
Thanks for proving my point. :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Love the ''WHEN''. What is that, if not a racist comment? Are you implying that a ''person of colour'' is naturally going to be ''stupid,lazy,criminal, etc''?
Thanks for proving my point. :rolleyes:

No. Only a reverse racist person would take it that way. I took it that on the occasion that a "person if color"...

But that's because I'm not racist and only see the intent of the converstion. Not like a reverse racist that looks for racism in everything.

ImWithStupid said:
No. Only a reverse racist person would take it that way. I took it that on the occasion that a "person if color"...

But that's because I'm not racist and only see the intent of the converstion. Not like a reverse racist that looks for racism in everything.

No dumbass, he wrote, ''WHEN a person of colour is stupid, lazy, crimanal etc''. I'm talking about the use of the word ''WHEN'', as if he expects a person of colour to be ultimately, ''stupid, lazy ...''.

''A person IF colour'', HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
If you misunderstand things so much, maybe it was dangerous of your mother to let you out of the house. You'd just die of confusion :p

MRIH...

This is the most perverted thing I have heard directed at me...

"Mohammed_Rests_In_Heaven" said:
If I was in charge, you could bet your sweet little anus that both Mecca and Medina would be radioactive wasteland by now!

MRIH!! Disrespect Islam all you want. Although I don't recommend it. It is your choice....

(Allah made you un-incharge and worthless for a reason by the way.)

JUST DON'T LUST AFTER ANY OF MY BODY PARTS!!

.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamza123 said:
MRIH...

This is the most perverted thing I have heard directed at me...

MRIH!! Disrespect Islam all you want. Although I don't recommend it. It is your choice.... (Allah made you un-incharge and worthless for a reason by the way.)

JUST DON'T LUST AFTER ANY OF MY BODY PARTS!!

.​

Hamza, I think he has been diverted by ZE BABOON'S ARSE! You don't have to sleep with one eye open anymore. :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Hamza, I think he has been diverted by ZE BABOON'S ARSE! You don't have to sleep with one eye open anymore. :D

I made him a little map incase he got lost. :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
No dumbass, he wrote, ''WHEN a person of colour is stupid, lazy, crimanal etc''. I'm talking about the use of the word ''WHEN'', as if he expects a person of colour to be ultimately, ''stupid, lazy ...''.

''A person IF colour'', HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
If you misunderstand things so much, maybe it was dangerous of your mother to let you out of the house. You'd just die of confusion :p

No. You obviously read more into the word "when" then you should have. I read it as being easily replaced with the word "whenever" or the phrase "on the occasion that"...

You are grasping and making assumptions that you can't back up. You are in essence saying you know what ToriAllen was thinking in her heart and mind when she typed that post.

That is nothing but small minded thinking. The same thing you continually preach about everyone else being when referring to Islam or Muslims.

This makes you no better.

p.s. Nice to see you have resorted to name calling. Shows your limited ability to converse, civilly.

ImWithStupid said:
p.s. Nice to see you have resorted to name calling. Shows your limited ability to converse, civilly.

IWS. The majority of the people who have debated with AIG and I have called us names like "pig-****" before we have shown any verbal hostilities towards them. They continue to do so. It doesn't justify us doing so, but you know what, you only blame AIG for namecalling and not MRIH. Damn dude... If MRIH can do it, AIG should be able to do it three times more than him. We all know what kind of person MRIH is towards Muslims. Even others.

Hamza123 said:
IWS. The majority of the people who have debated with AIG and I have called us names like "pig-****" before we have shown any verbal hostilities towards them. They continue to do so. It doesn't justify us doing so, but you know what, you only blame AIG for namecalling and not MRIH. Damn dude... If MRIH can do it, AIG should be able to do it three times more than him. We all know what kind of person MRIH is towards Muslims. Even others.

MRIH, has never resorted to namecalling, when debating me. AIG has.

ImWithStupid said:
MRIH, has never resorted to namecalling, when debating me. AIG has.

MRIH hasn't because you're not Muslim. AIG has because you constantly pick on Muslims. It's funny because I actually believed you when you denied doing so.

Ill have a wad of PayPal cash sometime soon. I should be buying Premium on here soon. Here's my expected avatar unless I can make a new one.

I never thought Photoshop CS2 would come in handy on a debate forum... ;)

Hamza123 said:
MRIH hasn't because you're not Muslim. AIG has because you constantly pick on Muslims. It's funny because I actually believed you when you denied doing so.

I don't constantly pick on Muslims. I pick on stupid posts.

If you noticed I don't get into the whole blanket statements about Muslims and I also have stated in the past that all religions have extremist that succumb to violence in contrast to the teachings of their religion.

But to deny that Muslim extremist have been involved in much of the conflicts currently in the world would be just as absurd as Christians to deny the Crusades, the inquisition, or Salem witch-hunts of the past. The key here is the words "the past".

Most of Christianity of the word hasn't had a major outbreak of this type of extremism for over 200 years.

Perception is reality, and the perception of most of the word, as they see it today, is that Muslim extremist embrace violence.

That's just how it is.

builder said:
It's like at the aerobics classes, they get the blokes up front, because everyone is bending down, and the blokes couldn't think straight if they were looking at all those lady's bums in front of them. :D
Geez Builder,i don't know what aerobic class you went to,but it dosen't sound like to much fun to me.
Getting back on track,how would you know what the gender of the backside was in front of you with the garb that religion wears.
And also AIG,THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN AUSTRALIAN POPE EITHER,so whats your bloody point?

You are grasping and making assumptions that you can't back up. You are in essence saying you know what ToriAllen was thinking in her heart and mind when she typed that post.

How can you even comprehend what the post meant when you don't even know who actually posted it?!:rolleyes:
Come on, I'm getting really worried about you.
Tomorrow, it's straight to the brain surgeon for you.

Geez ,Getting back on track,how would you know what the gender of the backside was in front of you with the garb that religion wears.

Obviously, I'm talking to someone who is used to seeing his women reveal all and never leave anything to the imagination.:rolleyes: How on earth do those women call something no bigger than FLOSS, underwear?! Flippin' disgusting!

And also AIG,THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN AUSTRALIAN POPE EITHER,so whats your bloody point?

My point lies in my posts. Read carefully, you'll know that I wasn't talking about country of origin.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
How can you even comprehend what the post meant when you don't even know who actually posted it?!:rolleyes:
Come on, I'm getting really worried about you.
Tomorrow, it's straight to the brain surgeon for you.

Sorry, I was going off memory. It was MRIH replying to Tori. My bad.

But when I read it I didn't think it was meant to assume that people of color are destined to be those things.