>>>[ Jess' Stuff ]<<<

6578763e7639711e7dc266d2399256e1.jpg

^ This was hard work... And i'm proud of it.

I made it to be a wallpaper, but it's not exactly the best one to use, honestly. lol good to look at, but not good practically. -__- too much going on. meh

Thats not bad, keep it up.
I wish I had the time to learn new things in photoshop....
but nah I only get an hour or so on the comp now a days.

but anyways keep it up maybe you should consider Web designing for a friend who might own a site?
I think you would do a great job, if you kept your cool and didnt worry bout how it would look.

I'm flattered ^^ And yes there is so much to learn. Web designing is something I'm gonna attack in the near future. Right now I'm not even too clear with the basics of layouts and shiz xD I never really get deep into anything lol I just try everything out and then drop it. Well anyways thanks for your comment. :D

it's no porb, but a piece of advice....You got Talent I think you should stick with this.
I mean that your really good and a fast learner with photoshop,
maybe you shouldnt drop this subject for now, I mean the only thing I was ever good at..
was Game Designing, making HTML CSS and a couple other codes, converting music, and changing it into a background track for a page.

and that isnt even hard either... =p

5d1c0c656a0fc406d243ecc81ab33ac8.jpg

This is for English. o.o Yes I know that is ****ed up. My camera made the colors all dark and ugly. :[ But oh well.

I used some references for the fox but i can't find them anymore... :[

The girl looks like an old hag.... :[

lol well kind of... I go to this school with a specialized art program so i do a lot of art.

But that fox thing was for my stupid english teacher >< lol

Well, lucky stupid English teacher. He gets a fox =P

An art school? That's awesome. My art skills are comparable to a 1st grader XD
I wish I was able to draw ._.

lol drawing's actually one of those things that don't require natural talent, not much, anyways. So practice is a big factor. ^^

Back