Just Ask for Music

Artist: Beyond All Reason
Album: Words Of Betrayal

and can you upload it anywhere but Rapidshare?

hmm Jeey i need ur help. How bout finding me an artist by the name of Everett Bradley? i really just want the song called "I Love You Baby", and another one that might be called "All About Me"...thats the only one if its too much trouble

Some Clint Mansell sountracks would be nice =]

Oh yeah, and reps from the album you found for me last time, Craig Armstrong.

request:
you said the full audio to LP 8.13/FM 8.13 would be released soon.

I am requesting to know where you got that info ^_^ (in a PM)

Peterdea said:
sent it to you

Sorry, I dont mean to be picky but I already have Requiem. Requiem is like Linkin Park's hybrid theory, it's freakin everywhere on the internet. But thanks anyway man

Peterdea said:
ill send you wierd als album

Thanks dear.

Another request:
In Search Of... (electronic) by N*E*R*D

EDIT:
Also,
Mutter; Reise, Reise; & Rosenrot by Rammstein? I seem to have lost them... ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Vash_the_Stampede said:
Thanks dear.

Another request:
In Search Of... (electronic) by N*E*R*D

EDIT:
Also,
Mutter; Reise, Reise; & Rosenrot by Rammstein? I seem to have lost them... ><
Request Filled
mundo119 said:
hmm Jeey i need ur help. How bout finding me an artist by the name of Everett Bradley? i really just want the song called "I Love You Baby", and another one that might be called "All About Me"...thats the only one if its too much trouble
Sorry, Can't find any...

djwakka said:
Sorry, I dont mean to be picky but I already have Requiem. Requiem is like Linkin Park's hybrid theory, it's freakin everywhere on the internet. But thanks anyway man
Do you also got the remix version?

Hey Jeezy,do u think u can get me My December??(not the one from Reanimation though)
To Fort Underground,the song u are asking for it´s on By the way cd:thumbsup:

PS:I already pm Fort Underground with the link of the song,I hope u don´t mind Jeezy :( =/

PS:Me again!>.<,um Jeezy do u think u can get me Daniel´s Powter cd as well?pretty please?>.<

Last edited by a moderator:
4everLP_Shinoda said:
Hey Jeezy,do u think u can get me My December??(not the one from Reanimation though)
To Fort Underground,the song u are asking for it´s on By the way cd:thumbsup:

PS:Me again!>.<,um Jeezy do u think u can get me Daniel´s Powter cd as well?pretty please?>.<
Sent Them To You

Back