Just Ask for Music

Fort_Underground said:
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

I'm not sure about the album title, but whatever one it's on, I would like the album.
Got you the whole Album...

4everLP_Shinoda said:
Hey Jeezy,do u think u can get me My December??(not the one from Reanimation though)
To Fort Underground,the song u are asking for it´s on By the way cd:thumbsup:

PS:I already pm Fort Underground with the link of the song,I hope u don´t mind Jeezy :( =/

PS:Me again!>.<,um Jeezy do u think u can get me Daniel´s Powter cd as well?pretty please?>.<

no LP songs

can u find bitter suites to succubi bye cradle of filth plz, and if its possible to find it on anything except rapidshare and megaupload that would be awesome but if not ill get someone else to download and send it to me

demonizer said:
can u find bitter suites to succubi bye cradle of filth plz, and if its possible to find it on anything except rapidshare and megaupload that would be awesome but if not ill get someone else to download and send it to me
I can only find rapidshare links to that one

Greyfoxx said:
Jeezy, you should advertise that you have some songs that would sound like how i want my lyrics to be....F-ing sweet aint they?
Sorry...what do you mean?...

Hahninator said:
no LP songs

Oh ok my bad!*pats myself*I didn´t know it >.< though now I DO know :p :)

Edit:Jeezy do u think u may upload by RAPIDSHARE if it´s possible Daniel Powter album?Bcuz Peterdea sent 2 me but she gave me a megaupload link and like I said sometime ago,whichever file I ask for it has to be uploaded either rapidshare or any other site but megaupload since this one always gives me trouble to download stuff =/

Last edited by a moderator:
4everLP_Shinoda said:
Oh ok my bad!*pats myself*I didn´t know it >.< though now I DO know :p :)

Edit:Jeezy do u think u may upload by RAPIDSHARE if it´s possible Daniel Powter album?Bcuz Peterdea sent 2 me but she gave me a megaupload link and like I said sometime ago,whichever file I ask for it has to be uploaded either rapidshare or any other site but megaupload since this one always gives me trouble to download stuff =/

Request filled

Fort_Underground said:
Make a Move - Incubus
Admiration - Incubus
Neither of us can See - Incubus

These are all on the Stealth original soundtrack if it helps.
I'll try to get my hands on that soundtrack...takes maybe a couple of days

Back