Just Ask for Music

just need Move On by Fort Minor, my bad if you don't do single tracks or because it's part of the militia membership (I would have one, but I don't use credit cards/pay pal... and I'm currently out of job)

LPHybridSnax said:
just need Move On by Fort Minor, my bad if you don't do single tracks or because it's part of the militia membership (I would have one, but I don't use credit cards/pay pal... and I'm currently out of job)
Yeah...I'm not doing it because it's from FM... I don't fill anything Linkin Park or FM related...

I know its not likely that you will find this, but if you could find any albums by a band called Mink.
They were the support act for angels and airwaves last night, they were good, and the drummer was awesome, she was crazy.

shadowfax1007 said:
I know its not likely that you will find this, but if you could find any albums by a band called Mink.
They were the support act for angels and airwaves last night, they were good, and the drummer was awesome, she was crazy.
Can't find it...sorry...I think they have a 5 track ep called Titanium...but it's not for download...

Seems that I accomplished my goal of making everyone happy...and give you the music you want...

No requests in 7 days...wow

lol

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Jeezy do you have the new Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack...? Like with Manson and ****?
I'm sorry...but maybe I get it in the next couple of days

Hey Jeez I haven't asked you for anything before... I would love it if you could find for me the latest album of Yellowcard, I dunno what it's called but I've heard some songs and I think they're good... Thanks in advance mate!!! *hugs*

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Hey, could you check for the soundtrack to Tokyo Drift(Fast & the Furious)? Thanks
crazy robster said:
Hey Jeez I haven't asked you for anything before... I would love it if you could find for me the latest album of Yellowcard, I dunno what it's called but I've heard some songs and I think they're good... Thanks in advance mate!!! *hugs*
both filled

yoh asakura4 said:
Hey Jeezy

Could you get me Trivuim at the Rock Am Ring 2006? I found one song from there but I cant find the rest.
Sorry..but all the links are dead

yes plz can you give me the new Jay-Z album, some new LP demos, and more videos of Chester with Camp Freddy? ^_^

lol jk

Back